TWENTY-FOUR

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Truth. "

 

 

 

"Mwo?!" You jumped up. 

The lady just chuckled," ha-ha...You are just like what your father described about you ~~~~~-ah.." 

"You know Appa?" You raised a brow and stared at her. 

She gave a sweet smile and nodded. You sat down and waited for her to continue on.

 

The doors opened once again and an elderly doctor came into the room. The Lady gave her sweet smile again and welcomed the doctor to sit down to check on L.Joe. L.Joe kept on protesting that he was fine but his temperature showed otherwise. 

Both you and HongKi sneakily peeked at the thermometer and gasp. It read 38.5 degrees. You sort of jumped beside L.Joe and began to worry again, which made L.Joe temperature to rise slightly even more. The doctor laughed as knew why L.Joe's temperature was that high.

 

"I think he needs a little space from here Lady Kim." He smiled.

"See, I was right. ByungHun you go and rest right over here." She walked over to the couch and puffed up the pillows at the side for L.Joe to lie on.

L.Joe was glad to move away from you. He did not need anymore surprises.

"And you miss, please don't come near him or you'll catch it too." The doctor gave a soft smile to you.

"Neh harabeoji (Grandfather)." You smiled back.

 

As soon as the doctor was gone, HongKi turned back to the Lady. He wanted answers, he way dying to know. The Lady sat back down at her previous sit. She knew the three of you were just like curious little puppies and wanted to know more.

"So, before I tell you how I know your parents, let me introduce myself okay? I'm Kim HyunJae. People around here call me Lady Kim but I leave it to you on what ever you want to call me. Noona, unnie, Umma, BUT!" She pointed to HongKi with her eyes piercing causing him to jerk," Never Ajumma." She smiled. 

"Anyways, I am the so call 'BOSS' here and what is here? You Ask. Well, I mean. U-A-S-K. Underground Agents of South Korea. We're something like those crime investigators or maybe the police, but we're more to 'Underground cases', such as gangsters, terrorism and more. We practically know more than what the president does, but of course we're not illegal. We're working for the government anyways. Wait. Am I boring you?" She turned to them.

 

The three of you were trying to register everything that she said in each and every brain of yours but she was talking too fast that they were lagging behind. She wanted to laugh at every look one the three of your faces.

"I'm sorry. Did I spoke too quickly?" She apologized.

"U- What?" You asked.

"Wait did you say that this agency is illegal?" HongKi scratched his head.

"I didn't catch a single thing." L.Joe showed a monotone face.

 

"U-A-S-K. Underground Agents of South Korea." She pinched the bridge of your nose.

"And no we are not Illegal my dear HongKi." She patted HongKi's Head.

"As for you, easy said. We investigate about people like you." She crossed her arms at L.Joe.

"People like me?" L.Joe pointed to himself.

"Right." She nodded.

 

"And so, back to why you are all here is..."She walked to her table and grabbed a A4 sized brown colored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter