TWELVE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Family or Friends? "

 

 

 

"~~~~~-ah... Appa's going to the office for a while then straight to the hotel." You heard your father's voice.

 

"Hmm?" You groaned into your pillow.

 

"Don't be late for the wedding alright? 30 minutes before it starts like you promised." Your father kissed your forehead and tip-toed out of your room trying not to make a single noise. Your eyes were still closed and you rested your head on your pillow once again. Silence filled the air and soon you were off to dream land once again.

 

tick tock tick tock

 

*Urgh. What time is it?* You thought and rolled around the bed. You were still tired after the long night yesterday.

 

After HongKi came back, he brought you and L.Joe to the pizza place he worked at. They needed a last delivery to send. HongKi asked you if you want to follow him to deliver the pizza. You wanted to but you thought of L.Joe. In the end, HongKi brought you along and told L.Joe to head home. While zooming off in his motor bike you turned to see a dark faced L.Joe. HongKi told you to not worry but you still did.

 

You rolled onto your stomach and stuff your face onto your pillow. You stretched out your arm and let your hand roam around the night stand.You groaned and raised your head towards the clock.

 

"Urgh. Its almost 12." You sighed as you lay back in bed.

Then suddenly your eyes shot open. The thought of the wedding day popped into your head. "Oh my god! I'm late!" You cried and ran off to the toilet.

 

You quickly brushed your teeth and took a quick shower. You ran around the room trying the dress your step-mom told you to wear. When you finally put the dress on, you put on your cap after brushing it a few times. You took a quick glance at yourself then ran out to the main entrance. You put on your sneekers and took your skateboard. You locked up and skate off to the city, to hail a cab there.

 

*Late. Late! LATE!* You screamed to yourself while squeezing through the crowd. Eyes were staring at you. A girl in a dress, wearing cap and sneekers, skating through the streets in a skateoard. Is that a normal everyday thing?

 

 

 

------------On the other side--------

 

 

"Aish where is she?!" L.Joe pressed the door bell once more and the bang on the front door. He was outside your house, forced to pick you up. Everyone was worried if anything had happened to you. L.Joe checked all the windows. Everything was closed and dark. No noise. No movement in the house. L.Joe scratched his head and turned to walk back to his motorcycle. He did not know what to do. Your father was going to kill him if you were not with him. Then L.Joe decided to just leave for the wedding thinking you were already there. He wore his helmet, hoped on his motorcycle and the engine. Taking one last check on the house, still nothing, he left.

 

*Maybe she's already there...* he thought.

 

He sped down the road and into the city. A traffic light came and turned red. He held onto the brakes and the motorcycle stopped. Just then he saw a girl in a pretty white dress on skateboard crossing the road. He just looked at the girl passing then finally his brain started working again. He knew who that was.

 

"~~~~~~-ah! Yah!" He cried.

 

You just skate off only one goal in mind - not to be late. L.Joe followed you while crying out your name several times. When you finally stopped to look for a cab L.Joe too followed and stop right beside you. You were surprised to see L.Joe there and you jumped backwards, literally.

 

"Yah! A warning at least?! Do you want me to die?" You screamed.

"Hop On Or We'll die" L.Joe pulled your hand and gave you a helmet. You blinked a few times.

"But my skateboard..." You mummbled.

"Aish! I'll buy you a new one!" L.Joe cried in frustration.

"No. Its very special to me!" You fought back,"I'll just grab a cab." you walked away.

"You! YAH!" L.Joe cried after you again.

 

L.Joe got off his motorcycle and ran over to you. He grabbed you and took the skateboard. He pulled you to the motorcycle, put the helmet on your head and tied the skateboard to his motorcycle (Who knows how, he just wants to get to the wedding). Then hopped on. 

 

Quickly, he drove off to the wedding. You held onto L.Joe so tightly that he was feeling uncomfortable. You were really scared that your body was totally stiff. The air went against your face which caused you to tear up abit. You ended up hiding your face against his back, your arms hugging him very tightly. L.Joe wanted to focus on the road. He too did not want to die because of his mother. She would kill him if he was late. You were hugging him so tight that he was suffocating. He could not take in proper amount of oxygen with that amount of space. He wanted to push you off but #1 both his hands are on the handle

#2 You would fall off

#3 He do not want to be killed by your father too.

 

 

Damn it woman! Let me breathe properly! L.Joe yelled in his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter