TWENTY-EIGHT

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Feelings. "

 

 

You walked home crying. The past hour was the worst of the worst that has happened to you. You were bumping onto the strangers walking on the same path as you. People looked at you like your some virus, others in pity. You finally settled yourself down on a bench outside an ice cream shop. The scene was playing in your mind. The anger in their eyes. The questions JunHyung asked... 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm here now let's start practice. L.Joe oppa you may head home first." You tried to separate the two but it wasn't working."Lee ByungHun." You gave L.Joe a glare.

 

Usually he would mumble something and walk off but this time he didn't budge. Without you knowing how, a fist fight started. JunHyung was punching L.Joe whenever he had the chance. You knowing L.Joe was an experienced gangster JunHyung might most probably not end in a good state. Beast was helping to keep them away from each other but no luck. JunHyung gave one full powered uppercut to L.Joe and L.Joe crashed onto the ground with a loud thump. L.Joe wiped the blood from his bruised lip and tackled JunHyung down. L.Joe kept on throwing punches onto JunHyung's face. Your eyes widened and you pushed L.Joe off. 

 

"That's enough! Oppa go home NOW!" You yelled, your anger bursting out.

JunHyung got up and wanted to attack L.Joe again but you pushed JunHyung back. 

"You stay!" You pointed to JunHyung," ByungHun. Home. Now." 

L.Joe's eyes were glued onto JunHyung as he slowly backed away and went out of the room. 

 

You looked at the rest of beast and they walked out of the room. Slowly you approached JunHyung and stood in front of him. You looked at the cuts and bruises on his face. 

"You alright? Does it hurt?" You carefully touched his bruise. JunHyung flinched. 

You went to your bag and pulled out a packet of tissue. You wanted to help JunHyung but he pushed your hand away.

 

"Go away.." He whispered.

You were shocked by his statement. 

"I said go away ~~~~-ah...I don't want to see you." He turned away.

You grabbed his arm, "What do you mean?"

 

JunHyung didn't face you, "Who do you prefer to be with ~~~~~~-ah? Whenever i see you with him you seem happier. Its as though only the two of you existed in this whole world. I'm hurt ~~~~-ah. We've known each other way longer than you had known him. Why do you seem to that way? You rarely talk to me thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter