TWO

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" 10 years later... "

 

SWOOSH~!!!

"~~~~~-ah! Good morning!" Mrs Yong waved to you.

"Good Morning Mrs Yong!" you yelled back.

 

You were going to be late for school. You kept snoozing your alarm clock causing you to wake up extremely late that day. You quicken your pace as you gave your skateboard another strong push. Along the way you tried to fix up your uniform while twisting and turning at the pavements. Finally you took one push down the hill and you saw the school gates ahead. 

"MORNING!" You greeted the security guard as you pass the gates.

"Hello, Good Morning!" He smiled and waved.

You swiftly made your way across the now empty corridoors hoping not to be late for the first class. After a few turns down the familiar place, you stopped in front of your classroom. You stepped on the edge of your skateboard causing it flung up and quickly you grabbed it like a pro. Glancing at your watch,  you sighed in relief as you were just on time. You neatened your uniform one last time and twisted your cap backwards before walking into the class with your bag slung on one arm and your skateboard in the other. Eyes were staring at you as they noticed what time it was. You gave an embarrased smile and rubbed the back of your head and finally settled down in your desk. A second later, the teacher walked into the class. You slumped into your chair as you were so close into getting trouble. The Class greeted and sat down you were about to slump your head onto the desk when suddenly someone smacked your shoulder from the back. You groaned. It was your friend, Junghae. She was totally worried.

"Where were you?!" She whispered loud enough for you to hear.

"I overslept. I need my rest. Now leave me alone." You layed your head on your arm which were your desk.

"Tsk, I was just worried." She shook her head.

 

Classes went on and on like it was never ending. You weren't a troublemaker or a bad student, it was just that you hated sitting down at a certain place for a long time plus you had a very short attention span - being a student right? Luckily the school bell rang, but no school was not over yet. It was only lunch time.

Junghae and Eunyoung tugged on your arm telling you to come along.  After a lot of pulling and persuading, you slowly got up from your seat and followed them to meet BEAST. It was the usual, you walked to the dance room to see the whole gang hanging out. You walked across the room and towards them. Yoseob was playfully running around with Dongwoon's ipod. You walked over to him and snatched it away. Everyone turned and looked at you. You ignored everyone and sat one side listening to Dongwoon's Ipod. Junhyung looked over to Eunyoung and signaled to her asking what happened to you, But she shrugged her shoulders. Beast just went back to what they were doing - practicing for the finals of the upcoming B-Boy competition. Time passed and upon watching them do their routine you grew excited and wanted to join in. You took off the earpiece and went over to them.

"I wanna join in." You pouted.

"Seriously ~~~~-ah. Don't act cute." Yoseob placed his hands on his hips. 

"We went through this before..." Doojoon sighed.

"You are too irresistible when you act cute! So don't try to grab my attention! Do you understand?" Yoseob pinched your cheeks.

"OUCH! OPPA!" You whined.

"Alright alright. Stop goofing around." Junhyung pulled you away from Yoseob, "You know the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter