I need you right now

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPTZfOlvZgY&playnext=1&list=PLC7975DC5FDB12B61 

--------------

After a torturous dinner and dessert, your father went to his study. Being the workaholic that he was, you didn’t think he would come out for a while.

“I’m going to leave now.” You bowed and headed for the door.

“Ahjumma! Take this to Hwanha’s bedroom!” Your stepmother shrieked but the cleaning lady had gone home.

“It’s all right. I can do it.” Hwanha bent down but her mom stopped her, “Nonsense! Your fingers are precious! You are a pianist, Hwanha! You cannot abuse your fingers that way!” Your stepmother looked your way, “You.”

You looked up, “Yes?”

“Take this upstairs to Hwanha’s room.” She ordered.

“Mom!” Hwanha frantically bit her lip.

“What? Is that too much to ask?” Your stepmother asked in an intimidating voice.

“…No.” You picked up the heavy suitcase. Hwanha and your stepmother went up first. You lugged the heavy suitcase behind. *What does she have in here?* You wondered. You dragged the suitcase into the bedroom. You accidentally bumped into the drawer and the suitcase tumbled out of your hands. It opened up and some clothes fell out.

“Tsk, tsk. Always making a mess.” Your stepmother shook her head.

“It’s all right. I brought presents anyways. Let’s take a look.” Hwanha dug through her suitcase and pulled out a big bag. “This is for you, mom.”

“Omo! A Coach purse! I’ve always wanted this one!” She squealed with happiness.

You turned to go but Hwanha called, “I have something for you, too, ~~~~~~~-ah.”

“You shouldn’t have wasted your money on her.” Your stepmother snorted.

“I wanted to buy something for her, too.” Hwanha lightly defended. She waved you over. Carefully, you came up to her. “This is for you.” Hwanha held out the bag. “Look inside.” She encouraged.

You opened the bag and pulled out the box. Inside was a pair of sparkling green Jimmy Choos.

“I thought it would look pretty on you.” Hwanha smiled.

You bowed, “Thank you.”

Your stepmother rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “You can go now since you’ve gotten your gift. That was what you were waiting for, weren’t you?” You heard her mutter ‘sneaky rat’ under her breath. You stepped back, “Yes, I’ll go-“

You bumped into the dresser and a vase clattered onto the ground. Your stepmother screamed. Hwanha rushed over. “Are you okay?! Did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter