Wait For You

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2X6pSijDhc&feature=related

---

That evening, you came by Princely Café. You watched Minwoo through the glass. He greeted the customers in his usual friendly manner. He bowed as they left.

Minwoo sighed and checked his watch. He pulled out his phone and started calling someone.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed. You looked down to see his name. *Minwoo.* You sadly gazed at him. At that moment, he looked up and met eyes with you. His face brightened like a Christmas tree.

You faked a smile and entered the café.

“Noona! Why didn’t you answer your phone? I was starting to get worried about you!” Minwoo said.

“Sorry. I had a lot to deal with today.” You replied. He sympathetically pouted, “Aww, you must be tired. Sit down. I’ll make you something to drink.”

You sat at the table and watched Minwoo make soothing vanilla late. He brought that and a plate of macadamia nut cookies to the table.

“Eat noona and be strong.” Minwoo gave you a warm eye-smile. You had no appetite but since he gave it to you, you took a bite. “Good, huh?” Minwoo asked. You nodded. “We just ordered it today.” He smiled.

You gave him a tiny smile as you searched his face. *How am I supposed to go to Paris while leaving you behind here?* “Drink your latte before it cools, noona.” Minwoo said.

You nodded and took a careful sip. You warily glanced at him. “Um, Minwoo-ah.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter