Threat

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsd9CMDxgYk

---

The next day at work, you were called up to your father’s office. You sensed what was about to happen. You braced yourself and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” He gruffly replied.

You bit your lip and opened the door. There was a dark shadow over your father’s face.

“Sit down.” You gulped but did as told.

Your father leaned forward with a serious expression. “Is what Dongwook telling me the truth? You are dating a high school boy?”

You didn’t reply.

“Answer me.” He demanded.

You looked straight into his eyes, “Yes, I am.”

Your father grew red with anger. “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WILL YOU GIVE UP THIS IMPORTANT WEDDING FOR THIS BOY?!”

“It’s only important to you.” You stated.

Your father was about to blow up but sighed instead. “Okay, forget about the wedding. What about your reputation? Have you ever thought about what would happen when people find out you’re having a meaningless affair with a high school boy?” He sternly gazed at you.

“It’s not a meaningless affair.” You looked at him. “I love him.”

“~~~~~~!” Your father shouted.

“There’s nothing wrong with loving him. He’ll be out of high school soon. We’ll be okay then.” You quietly spoke.

“That’s not the point. I did a little research on this boy of yours.” Your father threw a yellow envelope onto the desk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter