Sick

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2mlS6f5ak&feature=related 

-----

You took a break from work. You just stayed home. You scrubbed the floors, organized your clothes, and dusted every single corner just to take your mind off of Chunji.

You gathered all the gifts he had given you and put them in a box. You held up the perfume bottle and gazed at it. The scent hung in the air, reminding you of your past. Before you could change your mind, you dumped the bottle into the box and took it to the door.

You took your cell phone and checked the missed calls. There was a couple from Dongwook and your family but the one that had called the most was Chunji. You deleted him from your contact list and shut your phone off.

You put a hand on your forehead that felt slightly warm. You sighed *I need a drink.*

Immediately, Princely Café came to mind.

You grabbed your wallet and walked to the café. You warily looked through the glass. Minwoo smiled and bowed at a customer. When she left, he checked his watch and heavily sighed. *I wonder why he looks sad…* You stepped inside.

“Welcome to Princely Café-“ Minwoo saw you and his eyes widened like plates, “NOONA!”

You gave him a small smile, “Hi.”

“It’s been forever since I last saw you!” Minwoo burst.

“It’s only been a few weeks.” You meekly shrugged.

“That feels like forever to me.” He mumbled.

You slightly softened. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter