No matter what, I'll always love you

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLRriyQ7a2A 

---

The following evening, Minwoo was on his way home from delivery when a shiny red car pulled over. The window opened and Dongwook looked at him, “I’ve been looking everywhere for you!”

“Me?” Minwoo blinked, confused.

“Hurry up and get in.” Dongwook ordered.

“Excuse me?” Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

“There’s no time! Come on!” Dongwook barked.

Puzzled but curious, Minwoo went into the car. Dongwook sped off. Minwoo turned to him, “Look, if you’re trying to set up some way to get me away from noona, it won’t work. I love her and I won’t be away from her-“

“I don’t want to take you away from her. I want you to be with her.” Dongwook said.

“What?” Minwoo was beyond bewildered. Wasn’t Dongwook your fiancé who didn’t want him to be with you in the first place? “Where are we going anyways?”

“To the airport.” Dongwook looked at him, “To get ~~~~~ back.”

Minwoo stared at him, dumbfounded, “Noona is at the airport…? Why?”

“Because she’s leaving for Paris. Her flight is at 11.” Dongwook glanced at the clock. It was almost 10 and they still had to go down the freeway.

Minwoo gulped, “Will we make it?”

“I don’t know.” But Dongwook pressed on the gas more.

 ---

You checked in at the front desk and shipped off all your luggage. “Got everything done?” Hwanha asked. Her left hand was still in a cast. You nodded. “I’m going to go in now.” You replied.

“What’s the rush? Let’s catch up with some coffee. I see a Dunkin Donuts over here. Come on.” She led you away and glanced back at the clock. *Hurry up Dongwook.*

You and Hwanha ordered cups of coffee and shared a buttermilk donut. She sighed, “I can’t believe stepfather is making you go. There’s nothing wrong with loving someone younger.” You silently chewed on your donut. You checked the time and stood up, “I should go in now so that they can scan my bags.”

Hwanha panicked, “Let’s stay for 5 more minutes. Come on. Please!”

“I can’t. Boarding time is soon. Mianhae unnie.” You headed towards the gate.

Hwanha quickly texted Dongwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter