Dongwook's Warning

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mygk_pwyIQ&feature=related

---

A few days had passed since you had made Chunji make a decision. Neither of you had contacted each other for that time.

You packed up your stuff and got up. You went into the elevator and went down to the lobby of your work. You were heading towards the exit but stopped.

Dongwook had just come in. He stopped when he met eyes with you.

Both of you cautiously walked towards each other.

“Did you come to meet my father?” You warily asked.

“I came to see you, too.” He said.

“Well I’m on my way somewhere so excuse me.” You passed around him.

“I heard you’re going out with a guy that’s younger than you.” Dongwook declared.

You froze with widened eyes. He turned around and slightly tilted his head, “High school guy who already has a girlfriend, I heard?”

You spun around and glared at him, “I didn’t know you were that free to spy on me.”

Dongwook raised an eyebrow, “You do realize you are my fiancé.”

“I realize I was forced to be your fiancé.” You said.

Dongwook continued, “Nonetheless, everyone knows we’re supposed to get married. I don’t want my fiancé to have a tainted reputation as a e.” You flinched at the word. “I don’t care who you meet and what you do. Just don’t ruin your image as my wife.” Dongwook walked away.

Swallowing your fury down, you headed to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter