Anniversary

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kiQ-TDcDg 

----------

It was your and Chunji’s 2-year anniversary. For 2 years, you and Chunji had had a secret, loving relationship. It should be a good day but mostly it wasn’t.

For one thing, no one knew about this.

The worst thing was that your anniversary was on the same day as Subin’s and Chunji’s. She started dating him on the same day that you did.

Of course, Subin came first since their relationship was public. Last year, he couldn’t even come. You hoped this year was different.

You were waiting at your home in one of your best dresses. Delicious food covered the table along with a gift box. You rested your elbow on the table and delicately rested your chin on your palm. You gazed at the dwindling candlelight. You checked the time. It was close to 11.

*He’s not coming, is he?* You sighed and blew on the candle. A wisp of smoke appeared from the dead wick.

You picked up the plates of food and dumped them all in the trashcan. You piled up all the dishes in the sink and stared at them. *I feel just like that. Dirty, used, empty, useless.*

You wanted to go to sleep but couldn’t. It hurt you knowing that Chunji was celebrating with another girl.

You suddenly thought of chocolate and sat up. *Maybe I should go get something to drink to calm down…* You took your purse and headed out the door.

 ------------

Donghyun had gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter