Minwoo's Mother

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivrnrdkgsI&feature=related 

----

You, Donghyun, and Minwoo arrived at the hospital.

Donghyun entered first, “Mom.”

Minwoo paused and looked back at you, “Don’t mind her if she does strange things.” You looked slightly confused but nodded. You followed him into the room.

A fragile-looking woman was sitting in bed with a blank face. Donghyun set a change of clothes next to her bed and sat on the edge of the bed. He smiled and touched her face, “Mom, you got a lot thinner. Did you eat the cookies I left here last time?” She pushed his hand away, “Don’t touch me, ahjusshi.”

“Ahjusshi?” You whispered, bewildered. Didn’t she recognize her son?

Minwoo approached her this time, “Mom, it’s me, your maknae son Minwoo.” She studied his face with a suspicious expression. “I missed you a lot, mom.” He smiled. His mother touched his face. Her expression softened a bit. But then she changed 180 degrees and pointed at Donghyun, “Little boy, take this ahjusshi away from me.”

“Aigoo, mom. I get upset if you call me ahjusshi and Minwoo ‘little boy’. I’m still young.” Donghyun faked a pout.

His mother looked up and met eyes with you. You stepped back, taken by surprise. Her eyes widened and she looked fearful for a second.

Donghyun and Minwoo looked at you.

“Minwoo, introduce your girlfriend to mom.” Donghyun suggested. He was about to when his mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter