Noona is Minwoo's?!

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6VhcML6Jbw&feature=related

----

On Monday, Chunji was walking into the school when he noticed a familiar car from the corner of his eye. He paused and squinted his eyes to take a closer look. *That looks like noona’s car-* His eyes widened when Minwoo came out.

The window rolled down and Chunji saw your face. He was stunned. *Why is Minwoo coming out of her car? Was he late and she just took him here out of her good nature?*

But that didn’t look like the case when Minwoo leaned in and kissed you on the lips.

Chunji’s jaw dropped. He couldn’t believe what was seeing. He felt so hurt and betrayed inside. *Noona is going out with Minwoo now?!*

Minwoo pulled back and gave you a sweet smile. He waved, “Bye, noona.”

You smiled and drove off.

Happily, Minwoo went into the school.

Chunji watched your car drive away. “Noona…” He looked at Minwoo and furrowed his eyebrows. *I have to find out what their relationship is.*

Break came. Minwoo eagerly texted you as he walked down the hallway.

Someone blocked his path and he looked up. Chunji was staring at him.

“Yes?” Minwoo asked. “Come with me.” Chunji put his hands in his pockets and left.

*What now?* Minwoo sighed and followed him into an empty classroom. “Can you hurry up? I have an important phone call to make.”

Chunji gritted his teeth *It better not be to who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter