Hwanha

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One evening after work, you were coming out when you ran into your father and stepmother. You warily bowed.

“Do you know that your sister is coming back from New York?” He asked.

You glanced at her. *You mean my stepsister or in her words, a better person than me overall?* “I heard.” You replied.

“We’re having dinner with her tonight. You should join, too.” Your father said.

Your stepmother threw you a warning look. She resented the idea of you even stepping foot into the main house.

“I- I can’t.” You answered.

Your father furrowed his eyebrows, “Look, I let you live out on your own but this is ridiculous. You are still part of this family.”

“I guess she doesn’t care for Hwanha.” Your stepmother faked a sniffle.

You swallowed hard. *No, you don’t care for me. No one in this family does.*

“Come. And that’s an order.” Your father gave you a look and went into the car. Your stepmother glared at you and left with him.

You sighed and asked the worker to get your car. You got into it and followed your parents to the mansion. It had been quite a while since you had been here.

You entered the house and the maids bowed.

“Mom!” A voice that resembled delicate wind chimes called.

“Honey!” Your stepmother squealed and ran over. The mom and daughter embraced tightly. You felt a pang of loneliness and looked away. *I wish my mom was still alive.*

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter