Go home, Minwoo

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kiQ-TDcDg

---

The room was dark as you and Minwoo drank hot chocolate and watched an American movie.

You felt a head nodding onto your shoulder. You glanced to the side to see Minwoo falling asleep. His head kept nodding forwards and his eyelids threatened to close.

The corner of your lips twitched in amusement. You lightly pushed his forehead, “Minwoo-ah~ No Minwoo.”

“Huh? What?” He snapped up and wiped the light drool off the corner of his lips.

You chuckled, “You fell asleep.”

“I did? Oh, sorry.” Minwoo slapped his cheeks.

“You should go home.” You said.

“No, no. I’m okay.” Minwoo stared at the screen.

“Yeah but I’m not.” You said. He slowly gazed at you with sad eyes, “Do you hate having me here?”

“Of course not. It’s just…I want to be on your brother’s good side and it’s already midnight. You should go home.” You softly smiled.

*Is it really that late?* Minwoo checked his watch. “It’s okay. The café ends late and he has to clean so it’ll take some time.”

You lightly rubbed his shoulder, “Go home, Minwoo. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay then…” Minwoo got up and you turned the TV off. You walked him to the door. He tied his shoelaces and straightened up. “Come to the café tomorrow morning noona. I’ll have your chai tea latte and raspberry cupcake waiting for you!”

“Can you make that a hot chocolate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter