Lose one, Gain another

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2APjUxkcbU&feature=related

---

You had just gotten your passport when you received a phone call from an unknown number. “Hello?” You answered.

“Is this Kim Hwanha’s sister?” A voice asked.

“…Yes. Who is this?” You warily asked.

“I’m a nurse from Seoul Hospital. Your sister has just gotten into a car accident.” She replied.

Your eyes widened, “C-car accident? I’ll be right there.” Legs quivering, you ran to your car. You drove as fast as you could to the hospital. You just hoped her hands were okay. You knew how much they meant to her. If her hands were injured, she would never be able to play piano again.

You swiftly parked and entered the hospital. You went to the ER but they told you that she was in surgery. You quickly ran to the 2ndfloor to her surgery room. No one was there. *Oh yeah, father and stepmother went to Jeju.*

You anxiously waited outside for Hwanha to come out. A couple hours later, the light blinked off and doors opened. You ran over. You gasped at the deep gash across her right cheek. Her eyes were closed and machines were hooked onto her. You checked her hands. Bandages were wrapped around her left one. Your eyes widened. You watched the nurse take her bed away. You met up with the doctor. “W-why is her hand bandaged? Is something wrong with it?”

He sadly gazed at you, “Because of this accident today, she won’t be able to play piano ever again.”

You gasped and cupped your hands over your mouth. *Impossible. Hwanha unnie loves the piano. It’s her life. She gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter