Princely Cafe

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU

-----

“Thank you. Have a nice day.” Donghyun bowed.

The customers grabbed their lattes and left the coffee shop Princely Cafe. He looked back to see his little brother mopping the floor.

Donghyun smiled, “Minwoo-ah. You should go to school now or you’ll be late.”

“I have some time to spare, hyung.” He smiled.

At the sound of the bell tinkling at the front door, his ears pricked up. *Is it her?!*

Long hair. Sweet, sad face. Pretty clothing. Timid, mysterious aura.

Minwoo beat his brother to the counter. “Hi, noona! Welcome to Princely Café!”

You looked up at him. It was the boy that always greeted you whenever you came to this café. He had the biggest, purest eyes and a smile that was to die for. He was slightly taller than Chunji, which meant he was taller than you. “Oh. Hello.” You greeted.

“What can I get you? Is it the usual?” Minwoo asked.

You nodded. “$5.00, please!” He smiled.

You gave him the money.

“I’ll be right back with your drink!” Minwoo ran to make the drink.

Donghyun lightly punched his arm with a twinkle in his eyes, “So there was another reason why you stayed. And here I thought you were just being a good brother.” He glanced back at you who were looking through the menu book. “You’re like me. You have good taste.” Donghyun teased.

“No, hyung! She’s mine!” Minwoo whispered urgently.

“Yours?” Donghyun blinked then laughed, “Aigoo! She doesn’t even know you!” Donghyun ruffled his hair.

Minwoo smiled and brought your chai tea latte over. “Here you go, noona!”

“Thank you.” You took the drink. “Have a wonderful day!” Minwoo called.

You turned back and looked at him. You could tell he really meant it. You gave him a small smile, bowed your head a bit, and left.

*She smiled at me!* Minwoo swooned.

“Okay, since she’s gone, go to school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter