Forgotten

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuid7EJhIHM&feature=related 

-----

You looked around the nicely decorated café. In no time at all, Minwoo brought over hot chocolate with a plate of cookies. You were about to say that you didn’t order those but he said, “It’s on the house!”

You were speechless for a few seconds. Then you thanked him.

“Can I sit, noona?” Minwoo shyly asked.

“Sure.” You said.

He sat in front of you. “I didn’t put marshmallows in your drink this time. You don’t like them, do you?” Minwoo said.

“How did you know?” You whispered, awed.

“You didn’t finish them last time so I assumed you didn’t.” He laughed.

“Oh…you’re very observant.” You commented.

“I try.” Minwoo gave you a dashing smile. You were slightly taken aback by his charming smile. It reminded you of Chunji but it seemed different somehow.

Minwoo pushed the plate of cookies towards you, “Try it with the hot chocolate! It’s delicious.” You warily picked up the cookie and took a bite. Then you took a sip of the drink. “Good, right?” Minwoo hopefully asked. You smiled and nodded. He smiled a hundred times brighter than you. “I knew you would like it!”

You pushed the plate towards him, “You should eat, too. I can’t finish all of these.”

“Is noona on a diet?” Minwoo seriously asked.

You shook your head with a light chuckle, “No, I just don’t like sweet things too much.”

“Oh.” Minwoo took the cookie but before he could eat it, he sneezed. His body jumped and the cookie dropped. He started coughing and looked so adorable like a baby panda. You cupped your hands over your mouth to keep from laughing.

Minwoo looked embarrassed. “Sorry about that.” He bent down to pick up the broken cookie.

*Why am I like this? I couldn’t even smile but I’m starting to laugh because some cute boy sneezed. Wait? Did I just call him a cute boy?* You were confused and shocked at yourself.

Minwoo came back and peered at you, “Noona, are you okay? Are you in shock because I sneezed? I washed my hands, I swear!”

You snapped out of your daze and shook your head with a small smile, “I’m okay.”

“You should finish your drink. It won’t be good when it’s cold.” Minwoo said.

You took a careful sip as you peeked at him. You put the mug down and looked at him. “Um…can I ask you…what your name is?”

“My name? Minwoo blinked.

You nodded, “You always call me noona and make my coffee but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter