Comfort

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbHR-ALbBn4

------

You didn’t stop running until you reached your apartment. You quickly unlocked the door and burst inside. “Chunji?” Your voice slightly went up an octave. You feared he had left already.

“I’m here, noona.” He came out from your kitchen.

You felt better looking at him already. He was decked out in black and wearing a simple scarf around his neck. You melted at the sight of him.

“Oh, Chunji.” You dropped your bag and ran over. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

Chunji was slightly taken aback but didn’t hesitate to wrap his arms around you. “Noona, what happened? Why were you crying?”

Tears just slipped down your cheeks.

Chunji pulled back and cupped your face. His eyes searched your face for any evidence of what had happened. He finally saw the handprint on your face. It had gotten less red, thanks to Minwoo.

Chunji gently the mark. “Did you see your stepmother today?” He whispered. Chunji knew everything about you. You spilled every one of your insecurities and pains to him.

You slightly nodded. “And she did this?” He asked. You nodded again. Chunji was slightly angered. Who was this stepmom to treat his noona this way? “Did you put ice on it?”

You nodded. *That nice boy at the café gave it to me. He was very kind and sweet…*

“Come on.” Chunji put his arm around you and sat you down on the couch. “I think you need more icing done.” He took his watch off and went into the kitchen.

Minutes later, Chunji was sitting next to you holding the bag of ice against your cheek. He pulled the ice back and gently blew on your cheek. “Do you feel better?”

You nodded.

“Yeah, ice makes things feel better.” Chunji smiled and put the ice on your cheek again.

You shook your head and took his hand. “I feel better because you’re here, not because of the ice.”

Chunji softened. He tightly laced his fingers through yours. You went closer and leaned your head against his shoulder. Chunji pulled his hand away and instead wrapped his arm around you. He soothingly rubbed your arm and rested his cheek on your head. “Something bad happened today at your father’s right?”

You nodded.

“Tell me everything. I can listen.” Chunji whispered.

“My stepsister came back…and my stepmother…you know how she is. She cares about Hwanha unnie a lot.” Your voice trembled.

Chunji pressed his lips into a firm line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter