CEO's Daughter

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYxobOp5KI 

-------

You stacked all your documents in the corner of your desk and looked up. It was 8:00 on the dot. You stood up and grabbed your Louis Vuitton bag.

“Good evening, Miss Kim.” Your subordinates bowed.

You slightly lowered your head.

They stepped back and let you leave the room. They were intimidated by your beauty, power, and aura. But mostly, they were scared of you because you were the CEO’s daughter.

You came outside to find your father leaving, too. Right by his side was the witch, also known as the evil of a stepmother that hated your guts. He stopped getting into his car and looked at you. “Are you done with work?”

You bowed in reply, "Yes."

“Why don’t you come for dinner with us then?” Your father asked.

Before you could reply, your stepmother answered, “She probably has dinner plans of her own, right?” She gave you a look that demanded the right answer.

You inwardly sighed but nodded, “Yes, I have plans tonight.”

“Hmm. Well then. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Your father went into the car.

You bowed. You looked up and met eyes with your stepmother. She snorted and went into the car also. The chauffeur drove off and you watched them leave.

The worker came over, “Shall I go get your car, miss?” You nodded.

In 5 minutes, your red Bugatti Veyron pulled over. The worker hopped out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter