The Cafe Boy

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROZOPmg3gJ0

--------

Chunji put his hands in his pockets and looked around. He stopped when he saw a sappy heart thermos. *I’ve never seen this before…* Chunji took it to take a closer look.

You returned from the bedroom with the black box. He held the thermos out. “Did you just get this?”

Minwoo flashed in your mind. “Oh. A boy from the café gave it to me.”

“Boy?” Chunji raised an eyebrow.

You put the mug down and held out the box. “This is for you. I thought you would like it. If you don’t, just let me know. I can always go return it.”

“I’ll love anything you give me.” Chunji affectionately said. He opened the box and his eyes shined at the Blancpain black and silver watch. Subin’s cologne gift seemed cheap and childish next to your gift.

“You don’t have this, right?” You nervously asked.

“No, I love it, noona.” Chunji breathed. He held out the beautiful watch. Seeing his pleased expression made you happy.

“I’ll put it on for you.” Your long fingers nimbly clasped the watch around his wrist. “It looks nice.” You smiled.

Chunji smiled back. “Thank you, noona.” He kissed you. *This is one of the reasons why I love you. You treat me like a man and it makes me feel older and more mature.* Chunji took your hand, “Do you want to go out for coffee?”

“Coffee?” You brightened. A smile appeared on your face. “I know just the place.” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter