Blind Date

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zovbzU7019Q

--------

 

A couple weeks later, your father called you to his office. You used the elevator to go to the top floor.

The secretary bowed at your entrance. “The director has been waiting for you.”

You gently tapped on the door. “Come in.” He said.

You opened the door and entered. You bowed.

“Come in and sit down.” Your father pulled his glasses off and set them on his desk. He got up and came over to the sitting area.

You sat on the black leather sofa and he sat on the armchair. “Why did you call me?” You asked.

Your father pulled out an address from his Armani jacket. He put it on the table and slid it over to you. “8:00 tonight. Don’t be late.”

You picked the card up. It was a business card for a bar/restaurant in upper Kangnam. You curiously looked at him. “Exactly who am I meeting?”

“Blind date.” Your father replied.

Your eyes widened, “Father-“

He put up his hand. “I haven’t seen you once with a man. I know fathers would like their daughters to never meet a man but I’m different. We’re the elite. You need a fiancé now before the good ones are taken.”

“G-good ones?” You asked in disbelief.

“As I said, don’t be late.” Your father went back to his seat.

You stood up and walked over, “But father-“

He put his glasses back on. That meant talk was over.

You heaved a sigh. You really didn’t want to go but you couldn’t defy him either.

You bowed and left the room.

In the elevator, you stared at the business card. *I’ll just see him but show him that I’m uninterested.* You crushed it in your hand and stepped out.

 ----------

That night you arrived at the restaurant. It was dimly lit with low, colorful lighting. You gave the waiter your name and he led you to a seat. You checked your watch. It was a quarter to 8. You ordered a drink and sipped it while you waited.

Suddenly, someone sat in front of you.

You looked up and your eyes widened. To your surprise, you knew your blind date. “It was you, Dongwook oppa? You are my blind date?”

The tall, handsome gentleman in front of you looked at you queerly. “You didn’t know? No wonder you still came out.”

*This is why father didn’t tell me.* “Does my stepmother know?”

“Does she even care?” Dongwook asked.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter