Letting You Go

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InI_8rEBFvU&feature=related

---

You were waiting at an empty café down the street from your house.

The door opened and Chunji came in. He looked around and spotted you in the last booth. Chunji carefully approached you, “Noona…”

You looked up at him. He sat down. “It’s been a while…how have you been?”

You just gazed at him. *This is the last time I’ll be able to hear him call me ‘noona’.* Your heart squeezed in pain.

Chunji didn’t trust your expression. He studied your face. “Are you all right? Did something happen? Did your stepmother bother you again?”

You looked away and croaked, “Chunji-ah.” “Yes, noona?” He replied.

You looked into his eyes, “Do you love me?” Chunji softened. “You know I do, noona.”

“I love you, too.” You whispered. He put his hand over yours.

You looked away, “But…” You slipped your hand away, “I think it’s time we stop things.” His face fell. Time seemed to stop moving. “W-what did you say?” Chunji asked, hoping he had heard wrong.

“I…” You took a deep breath, “I want to break up with you.” “You’re joking, right?” He asked, dumbfounded. “Does it look like I’m joking?” You asked with a serious face.

Chunji felt his heart dropping down like a heavy rock. “Noona, you can’t be serious. I thought you loved me.” “I do but I’m not strong enough to continue this anymore. We both know you can’t let Subin go, Chunji. And I will not be the 3rdwheel anymore. I need someone who’ll stay by me no matter what.” You said.

“You know I will stay with you.” He pleaded. “But she’ll always come first.” You whispered.

Chunji dropped his head.

“I’m sorry.” You took your bag and left the café. It was raining outside. You hadn’t brought an umbrella but still, you walked through the rain. You were about to enter your apartment when you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter