Secret Lover

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmdeKzLlS8w&feature=related

-----

You straightened up and tilted your head. *I’m not expecting anyone today.* You walked over to the door and turned the monitor on. Your eyes fluttered in surprise. *Chunji.*

You quickly unlocked the door. It swung open and your secret lover stood there, looking dashing as ever in plaid pants and leather jacket.

“Hi, noona.” Chunji smiled.

“What are you doing here?” You whispered. “I thought you were going to her birthday party tonight.”

“I decided to stop by before I did.” He slipped inside without your permission.

You shut the door and followed him in.

Chunji looked around once and turned around. “So what were you doing before I came?” “I just came home from work.” You replied.

“Did you think about me today?” He whispered.

*Of course I did. I always think about you. You’re the only thing I could think about without hurting.* You thought. “You should go. You can’t keep her waiting-“

“Do you really want me to leave?” Chunji challenged.

You softened, “That’s not what I meant-“

“Come here, noona.” Chunji whispered and held his arms out.

You gave in, just like every other time. You went over and he wrapped his arms around you. It felt so good to be in his arms again. You felt like no one could ever hurt you, not even your terrorizing stepmother. Although you were older, he was a few inches taller than you.

“I missed you, baby.” Chunji whispered as he squeezed you. “I missed you, too, Chunji…” You murmured as you slipped your arms around him.

“Can we sit?” He asked. “Sure.” You said.

The two of you cuddled on the couch. His arm was around you and his other hand was playing with your fingers. You rested your head on his shoulder, which was surprisingly broad, and looked down at your long manicured fingers tangled with his.

Sometimes, it felt wrong to be with him like this. He was only a senior in high school and you were 21 with a career at a fashion magazine industry already. On top of that, he already had a girlfriend. A cute, bubbly girl his age.

You felt like a cougar, trapping him into your life. But he was the one that comforted you, telling you it was okay and it was what he wanted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter