Last before Goodbye Forever

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5z-GlmRSXc&feature=related 

---

The Saturday before your flight to Paris, you dropped in at Princely Café.

Minwoo brightened, “Noona!” You smiled brightly, “Are you busy?”

Minwoo was about to reply but you interrupted, “It doesn’t matter. I’m going to kidnap you for today. Is that okay?” He blinked at your abrupt question then chuckled, “Silly noona. You never ask before you kidnap.” You smiled back.

You and Minwoo went back to where you had had your first date. This time, the two of you rode the couple bicycle. You heard his laughter and softly smiled. *That’s it, No Minwoo. Keep laughing like that until I come back. And even I don’t, still be happy.*

You and Minwoo ordered chicken and ate on the grass. After a hearty lunch, the two of you lay on the blanket. Your head was resting on his shoulder with your arm around his waist. His arm was underneath you and he was lightly your hair.

“Let me see your hand.” Minwoo took your hand and held it up in the air. “It’s so empty. Noona doesn’t like jewelries?”

“I like jewelries.” You replied.

“Then I hope you like this.” He slipped something onto your ring finger.

Your eyes rounded at the sparkling silver ring with turquoise center. You slowly looked up at Minwoo. He proudly smiled, “Couple ring. Do you like it, noona? I chose this color because it looks the best on you.”

You soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter