Late Anniversary

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRyKIdsEBgg

---------

The next morning, your doorbell rang. You walked over and opened the door to find a bouquet of flowers in your face. You leaned back and blinked in surprise.

“Roses for my beautiful noona.”

You gently pushed the bouquet down to see Chunji’s smiling face. “This is for our anniversary. Happy 2 year anniversary, baby!”

“Our 2 year anniversary was yesterday.” You quietly spoke but took the bouquet anyways.

Chunji followed you inside. You put the bouquet down and fetched a vase from under the kitchen cabinet. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind as you washed the vase.

“Did you wait a long time for me?” Chunji asked.

“I’d appreciate a call or text next time.” You coolly pulled away from him and started to sort the flowers.

Chunji leaned against the counter and gazed at you. “My baby is mad, huh?” You didn’t reply. “Huh, huh?” He kept nudging you in the ribs.

You stopped and sighed, “Chunji-“

He didn’t give you a chance to get mad. Chunji wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face into your neck. “I’m sorry, noona, really I am. I wanted to come here as fast as I could but Subin wanted to watch a movie and I couldn’t say no.”

*It’s always about Subin. When will you say no to her for my sake?* You felt irritable. He pulled his head out of your hair and rested his forehead on your temple.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter