Begging

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFcuzTKtnUk&feature=channel_video_title

----

After dinner, you curled up on the couch and hugged a cushion. You watched the screen but didn’t pay attention to what was playing.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

You sat up in alert. Hope rose in your chest. *Chunji?* You dropped the cushion and walked over, “Chunji?” You opened the door and froze. “W-what are you doing here?”

Subin glared at you resentfully with her puffy, red eyes. “Were you waiting for my boyfriend?”

“How did you know I lived here?” You demanded.

“It’s not that hard. Can I come in?” She asked. Without a choice you opened the door wider. Subin came into your home and looked around. She spotted the same perfume bottle that Chunji had given her for her birthday. Her bottom lip trembled and fist curled in betrayal *How could he do this to me?*

“Just tell me why you came and leave, please.” You said, exhausted.

Subin turned around, “Unnie.” You blinked in surprise. “I can call you unnie, right? After all, you’re older than me.” She nervously said. You paused then nodded. It sounded logical.

Subin sighed, “Okay, unnie. I just wanted to ask you…please let Chunji go.” “What?” You asked, bewildered.

“I haven’t been able to sleep at all for the past few days. Ever since I knew he had another girl behind my back, I couldn’t do anything. My grades are slipping. I don’t go out with my friends. I’m so nervous and miserable. It’s driving me crazy.” She confessed. *Great. You know how I was feeling all along.* You bitterly thought.

Subin took your hands, “Please, unnie. Do me a favor and break up with Chunji first. As long as you hold onto him, he won’t let you go. I’m begging you as his girlfriend. Let him go.”

You couldn’t believe she was asking you to do this. Chunji meant so much to you, too. You couldn’t be happy without him. You pulled your hands away, “If you came to ask me for that, I think you should leave.”

Subin furrowed her eyebrows, “You won’t break up with him?” “No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter