Perfect Noona

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbdECRqEAOE&feature=related

-------

With your head lowered and tears trailing down your face, you wandered down the street. *I can’t believe he didn’t jump up to help me. He just sat there. How could he do this to me after all he promised me?* You resentfully glared at your promise ring.

You looked up and stopped. You stopped crying in surprise. You wiped your tears away and blinked at the sign.

PRINCELY CAFÉ.  

*How did I end up coming here?* You wondered.

Your legs had just come here on their own.

You turned to go back when the door tinkled with the bell. Minwoo had come out to move the sign. He saw you and brightened. “~~~~~~~ noona!”

You stopped and turned around. Seeing his bright smile made your heart rise a bit.

“Noona, are you heading home?” Minwoo asked.

“I…don’t know where I’m going.” You admitted.

“Then come in for hot chocolate.” He waved you in. You paused then followed him inside.

Donghyun was making coffee for another customer.

“Sit down, noona! I’ll get your food!” Minwoo ran back to the counter.

Donghyun glanced at you and then at Minwoo. As he passed by, Donghyun grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him back.

“Wa, hyung!” Minwoo said as he crashed into his brother.

Smiling slyly, Donghyun nodded at you, “Is that where all your paycheck went to?”

“Shh!” Minwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter