Never too old for fun

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMusn4b25a0

----

“Take a right here and go straight 1.4 km.” Minwoo was reading the GPS on his smartphone. Wondering where you were going, you turned the car as told.

“We’re here!” Minwoo excitedly bounced up and down in the passenger seat. “Park there!” He pointed.

You parked the car and unbuckled your seatbelt, “Where are we?” Minwoo had already hopped out. You got out of the car and looked up at the big sign. WELCOME TO LOTTE WORLD. Your eyes rounded. “We’re at Lotte World?”

“Yeah, come on!” Minwoo started running but stopped. He glanced back to see you blinking, dumbfounded, by the car. He came back. “What are you waiting for? Let’s go noona!” Minwoo tugged on your wrist.

You held back, “I’m a bit too old for Lotte World…”

“Old?” Minwoo laughed as he nodded at the grandparents going inside the theme park, “Hardly. Besides, you can never be too old for fun.” He winked and took your hand. Your heart fluttered again. “Come on, noona. You deserve to have some fun.” Minwoo dragged you to the entrance.

You were about to pay for the tickets, but he took them out.

“You already bought them?” Your eyes widened. “Yup. Last night.” He smiled.

“What would you have done if I had said no?” You curiously asked.

“Then I would’ve been here all by myself riding on the Merry-go-round while crying with bunny ears on my head.” Minwoo sniffled.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter