Wedding Dress

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Db6Xv-0uLU&feature=related

---

One Sunday, your father called you out. You wondered what it was for and came downstairs. You froze when you saw a familiar red car. Dongwook stepped out and opened the passenger door, “Get in.”

“I’m waiting for my father.” You stiffly said.

“No, you’re waiting for me. I asked your father to call you out since I knew you wouldn’t come if I asked you to.” He replied.

You didn’t move.

“I came all the way here for you. The least you could do is follow.” Dongwook said.

You paused then entered the car.

Dongwook came in and saw that you hadn’t done your seatbelt yet. He reached over but you held your palm out, “I got it.”

Dongwook lay back in his seat, slightly rolling his eyes.

You clipped your seatbelt on and asked, “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see when we get there.” He started the engines.

 ---

Chunji and Subin were at a bridal shop with Subin’s cousin who was going to get married. Chunji had a lot to think of and didn’t want to come but Subin had begged him to. He smiled at the right times but his eyes were vacant.

“Should I try on a dress, too, Chunji? Just for fun?” Subin giggled.

“Sure.” Chunji lightly smiled.

“Be right back!” Subin left.

Chunji sighed and sat on the sofa. He went through his contact list and pulled out your name. He stared at it for a long, long time. *Should I call her or not? Will she even pick up? Maybe I should just message her.*

 -----

Dongwook parked the car. You looked up *Where are we?* He came over and opened the door. You stepped out and you saw wedding gowns in the window. You turned pale and stared at Dongwook, “W-why are we here?” “Isn’t it obvious? Are you going to wear that to our wedding?” He entered the shop.

You swallowed hard as your expression became rigid. *My father tricked me.* The wind ruffled your hair, calming you down a bit.

“Aren’t you coming?” Dongwook c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter