Forgetting Chunji

Falling In Love With Dongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyWDYNWY88g&feature=related

------

 

You, Minwoo, and his friends were waiting for your turn on the lift.

“Bye, noona. Meet you at the top.” The twins waved.

Jeongmin and Hyunseong rode on the next one.

“Get on, noona.” Minwoo wiped the snow off the next lift. Both of you sat down and it rose in the air. “Noona, look!” He pointed out at the gorgeous scenery. Your spirits rose and a smile lit your face. For the moment, you forgot about Chunji. Minwoo smiled *Yeah, noona, smile. You look beautiful when you do.*

The lift stopped at the top.

You blinked at the long tube. “What is that?” “Curious? Get on.” Jeongmin winked.

“What?” You asked. Minwoo grabbed your wrist and pulled you on. You were sandwiched between Youngmin and Minwoo.

“Let’s go!” Minwoo hollered. “Go where?” You were confused.

“Whatever you say!” Hyunseong gave the tube a good, hard shove.

Before you knew it, the 6 of you were flying down the slope. Despite yourself, you started screaming and covered your face. Minwoo laughed, “Don’t be scared, noona! Look!” He pulled your hands away from your face.

Your eyes widened. The rush felt amazing with the wind in your hair. Youngmin and Kwangmin spread their arms out as if they were flying. “You try, too, noona!” Minwoo spread your arms out. You started to laugh at the adrenaline. The feeling was indescribable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter