Tearing apart

Second Destiny

Taeyeon has been sitting on the floor in front of the surgery room for half an hour, drenched in tears when another two woman rushed on the corridor. They both were still in fancy clothes, while one of them still in the white wedding dress.

No, Taeyeon is definitely not the person who delivered the bad news.

After her girlfriend left the wedding place, Jessica has been trying to call the petite girl, most of it as a certain girl wants, and after tens of failed attempt to reach the girl, Jessica decided to give Taeyeon’s house another shot as the hospital where Taeyeon’s work only to be surprised by the news she got from the hospital.

After getting the news, without wasting another second, Yoona ran away from the wedding, already tearing apart, crying a river, having a awfully big fight with her mother before without second thought, leaving what supposed to be the place to mark her day.

No ring on her finger, no wedding.

Yoona ran away from the church before she even gets to word her vow.

Seeing Yoona stepped out from the church, Jessica ran after her cousin, offering a ride to the hospital, and so, there the two woman, running hastily in the hospital’s corridor, doesn’t care about tens pairs of eyes that glued on them weirdly.

Having a sight of Taeyeon who is drown in pain, hurt, guilt, and definitely anger, voiced in tears.

The petite girl is sitting on the floor with both her legs folded on her chest with both arms wrapped her legs securely, her face buried in her knees as loud sob heard, curled in a ball. She is in pain, a lot of pain, and everybody can see it, just as much as nobody can take it away from her.

 

“..baby..” Jessica called softly, touching Taeyeon’s shoulder lightly.

Yoona stood up in front of the surgery room, not far from the two figures, she is still crying, she is so worried, scared, and hurt. But she doesn’t even dare to utter a word, knowing how much Taeyeon mad at her right now. Taeyeon’s way to talk to her at the wedding was enough to tell her that, and with this accident, it’s definitely better to stay silent.

Taeyeon lifted up her face, gritted her teeth, both hands fist tightly, throwing cold sharp eyes to the blonde, her girlfriend, as she whispered coldly “..don’t touch me..”

“Tae..”

“Stay away from me..”

“Tae, please..” Jessica begged.

“I said, stay away from me!!!” Taeyeon yelled, and that’s enough to tell Jessica that her relationship is not okay, that Taeyeon is obviously blame whatever happened to Sooyoung to anyone, just as much as she blames herself for not able to prevent the accident.

“..please..” Jessica whispered weakly, she is hurt by Taeyeon’s anger, already crying by her girlfriend’s rejection. They’ve had some fights obviously. But Taeyeon never yelled like that. They just always managed to work out everything finely.

But not this one.. it’s Sooyoung, and Taeyeon beyond furious right at the moment.

Taeyeon shrugged Jessica’s hand fiercely, stood up as she throw hatred look toward Jessica before she shifted her gaze to Yoona.

 

“..it’s all your fault…” Taeyeon mumbled painfully, and no matter how many times she wipes her tears, it keeps falling over an over again “It’s all your fault!!!”

Yoona went wordless, she is obviously already blaming herself just like what Taeyeon does. She is already drown in guilt.

“I shouldn’t let her being with you..” Taeyeon walked closer to the girl, whispering in pain.

“I shouldn’t approve your relationship..” Taeyeon mumbled.

“..i-I’m so-sorry..” Yoona managed to whisper silently as tearing up.

“Sorry?” Taeyeon let out a dry chuckle “and you think it will solve everything?”

“Tae..” Jessica called, trying to reach her girlfriend’s arm.

“I told you, don’t touch me!” Taeyeon shrugged harshly, giving cold eyes before shifting back to Yoona.

“I shouldn’t have believe you..” Taeyeon mumbled.

“You lied.. you hurt her..” Taeyeon whispered weakly “..and now, she even tried to kill herself because of you..”

“..I—I..”

“Why are you coming here?” Taeyeon’s coldly said “I though you have a marriage to attend? I thought you finally found your prince charming?” she said bitterly “I thought you finally have your perfect life you’re wishing for.. someone who you’re looking for all this time..”

“..I—I.. I-I love her.. i—I love Sooyoung..”

“Stop saying that!!!” Taeyeon yelled “you have no right to say that anymore!!!”

“..tae.. ple-please stop..” Jessica whispered weakly, crying hard, helplessly staring at her furious girlfriend.

“Listen..” taeyeon spoke coldly “if something happened to her.. I wouldn’t let you go..” she gritted her teeth “I will make you pay for whatever she feels.. I will make sure that you live the same pain she does!!!”

And Taeyeon is just too blind, too angry, and too much in pain that she doesn’t want to admit, that she doesn’t want to care, that she just doesn’t want to know, that they’re all hurting..

“And don’t you even dare to come closer to her, don’t you even dare to meet her again, don’t you even dare to come back to her!!!!”

“Tae… please..” Jessica begged, speaking as she sees her cousin helplessly crying her heart out. She knows that without Taeyeon throws it right in front of her face, Yoona already blames herself for that accident. But she knows that Taeyeon has every right to be mad. She knows.

Jessica doesn’t even know if she should defended her cousin or keep trying to calm her girlfriend. She knows that their relationship at this moment is already in the edge of whatever you called near the end. She knows that Taeyeon is too mad to understand every word and situation, and they’re all too hurt to even think right now.

And every words keeps falling mindlessly, crushing every heart that already broke, pained every body that already hurting, and in the end, they’re all hurting.. hurt enough to blame themselves, enough to hate others, and just enough to hurt everyone…

“Both of you..” Taeyeon mumbled coldly, enough to crush Jessica’s heart.

“I don’t want to see you both anymore..” Taeyeon whispered painfully, saying the things to the girl she love still, just so much.

“No, no.. please, Tae..” Jessica cried, trying to get her girlfriend to look at her “wh-what—what have I done wrong? Tae..”

“You said that your cousin won’t hurt her..” Taeyeon whispered, her eyes lost “you said that they’ll be okay.. you assured that everything will be okay..”

“But, tae--..”

“I shouldn’t have listened to you..” Taeyeon cut “I shouldn’t have..”

“Tae, I understand what you feel, but--..”

“You don’t understand!!!” Taeyeon yelled “you don’t know what I feel, so don’t say that you do!!!”

“Tae.. let’s talk when you calmed down, okay? We--..”

“We have nothing to talk.. nothing anymore..”

“Please..” Jessica pleaded, reaching Taeyeon’s hand “don’t say that..”

“Leave me alone..” Taeyeon whispered, sitting back on the floor near the surgery room, staying in the position she had earlier, refusing to hear another words from anyone.

Jessica knows that if she keeps on pushing her girlfriend, the worst thing that might happen maybe that she can’t even save their relationship anymore. So instead of confronted her girlfriend more, she chooses to sits on the chair just across where Taeyeon sits, saying nothing as she lets her tears falling endlessly, watching her girlfriend drowned in pain, drenched in tears, without any chance to offer a comfort shoulder to lean on, without saying any word to calm her down.

Yoona stands still in front of the surgery room, her back leaned on the wall, her eyes never leave the door, keep glancing once a while to the lamp, wishing the surgery went well and finish in second.

 

It’s after three hours that finally the lamp went off. A doctor went out from the room, walking out when the three women hastily walked closer to the doctor, with Yoona and Jessica still keeping a distance from the petite girl.

“How?!! Is she okay?!!” Taeyeon asked worriedly, after all the tiredness from crying, waiting in fear, worry, anger, and guilt, there is no tears left that can flowing more.

“Miss Taeyeon, the surgery went well… she got some stitches and bruises..” Dr.Han said “but Sooyoung is okay.. now all we can do is to wait for her to wake up and then we will able to do further examination..” he said, and Taeyeon let out a sigh of relieved.

“After she wake up, we will do a routine checkup on her..” Dr.Han said “right now she will moved to her room..” he added “the bad news is…” the doctor paused, making three women there hold their breath for whatever escapes the doctor’s lips “she broke her right arm in the accident, so it might takes weeks to month for it fully healed..”

“…o-okay..”

“..but.. Miss Kim..”

Taeyeon’s brows up, after the relieved sigh, now her heart pounding hard, waiting for the doctor to continue his word.

“..I afraid that, it’s not our only bad news…”