Yours only

Second Destiny

Ding dong..

Sooyoung sighed by the ring bell, making her way to her apartment front door, obviously know the only person who is standing front of her apartment by now. They had some unspoken deal, unwritten promise.

“Heyy..” Yoona grinned, holding a paperbag with her “waiting for me?” she asked as she made her way inside Sooyoung’s apartment.

“It’s been 7 months, and you always come by every weekend..” Sooyoung answered “it’s not a surprise anymore..”

“Ah, so you do are waiting for me..” Yoona giggled, making her way to the kitchen, preparing their lunch, somehow become her routine for 7 month already, spending their weekend together, even if at first, Sooyoung seemed obviously disprove her kindness by having lunch together, but Yoona knows it better that Sooyoung is not bad enough to kick her out from her apartment or just telling her to go home is she is already standing there.

“Surprisingly..” Sooyoung mumbled while staring at the younger girl who is busy preparing the food “I do..” she whispered silently, making Yoona lifted her head to face Sooyoung with a naughty smile slowly formed in her face.

“Hmm? You finally admit that?”

Sooyoung went silent while her eyes lost, lost in Yoona’s, and none of them ready to break their gaze.

“Make it fast, I’m starving..” Sooyoung said, before making her way to the living room, sitting on the couch.

Yoona’s naughty smile can’t even disappear from her face, unlike the flirty words she has ever heard from the girls she had met before, only Sooyoung’s words just different, she feels her heart racing to its fastest, and she feels warm by a simple word.

Sooyoung is different, and Yoona wants Sooyoung to know that.

Yoona doesn’t treat Sooyoung just like any other girl she had met before, or girl she had one night stand only, she wants more when she is with Sooyoung.

Because only when she is with Sooyoung, she feels alive, that she finally feels that someone is worth fighting for..

That’s why even if it takes months to years, she wants Sooyoung to trust her, that whatever she is doing now, sincerely is because she is in love with the tall brunette, that she wants Sooyoung more than she has ever thought, that she is ready to change.

As Sooyoung out from her sight with a bottle of water and two glasses, Yoona quickly finished preparing the food, bringing it to the living room when Sooyoung is already sitting, and she seems zoned out.

Sooyoung doesn’t even realize it when Yoona already sitting beside her, holding 2 plates of food with her in each hand.

“Soo..” Yoona called, eyes fixed on Sooyoung “are you okay?”

Sooyoung shrugged, taking a plate from Yoona’s hand “..i’m starving..” she said, before she start eating, swiftly shifting her gaze to the TV.

But of course Yoona doesn’t buy it. She has been stealing glances over the tall brunette whose eyes glued at the TV blankly. Sooyoung is obviously not into the movie, and Yoona who is spending so much time with her definitely sense it.

They finished their lunch in no time, placing the plates on the table in the living room, having their eyes glued back on the TV with once a while, Yoona still glances over the zoning out Sooyoung.

Knowing that something is wrong, Yoona moves closer to Sooyoung, taking her hand as she intertwined their fingers, holding it tightly.

“What’s wrong?” Yoona asked softly.

Sooyoung shifted her eyes to their holding hand, lost in a while before she meets Yoona’s questioned gaze.

“..you..”

“Hmm?” Yoona’s brows creased, pouting “what’s wrong with me?”

“..Yoona… why are you wasting your time on me?”

“I’m not wasting my time, Soo..” Yoona replied “I’m serious with you, deadly serious..”

“We should stop this.. you should stop come-..”

“No, I won’t..” Yoona cut, straddling on Sooyoung’s lap, arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck “Sooyoung, I told you, I really love you..”

“Maybe I should check this to some girls you’ve ever met…” Sooyoung’s left brows raised “they must have heard it quite a lot.. from you..”

Yoona puffed her cheeks, frowning “I never said it to anyone..” she said “I even already forget when the last time I said that to my parents..” she added as she leaned closer “I love you, Soo.. and I really do..” and with that, Yoona slowly pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s.

They’re kissing, longer than how they supposed to be. And something too long never turned out good. The innocent kiss turned hotter and more with passion in no time, getting two women there more eager to get more than how they supposed to.

Slowly, Yoona slid her arms down from Sooyoung’s neck, going to Sooyoung’s shoulder to her chest, and more when she slid it inside Sooyoung’s shirt, touching Sooyoung’s skin, and going higher inside the shirt as the kiss get rougher than before.

With the trouble of breathing, Sooyoung snapped her thought, realizing that they’re making out in the couch, Yoona’s lips already on her neck when Sooyoung called the latter, breath hitched.

“Yo-yoona..” It’s the third call when Yoona realized that they’re going too far, that she stops, catching her breath, with her eyes widened in surprised, meeting Sooyoung’s eyes apologetically.

“..so-sorry..” Yoona mumbled “..i-I really-..”

“Don’t be..” Sooyoung cut “you’ve done nothing wrong..” Sooyoung said softly “..i.. kissed you back..”

“Sooyoung..” Yoona called, cupping Sooyoung’s face with both her hands “I really love you.. I really do..”

“I don’t know, Yoona.. it’s just not easy to—to believe that..” Sooyoung whispered softly “how I wish that it is true..”

“It is..”

“You might say that thousand times before, and—and-..”

“I never said it before..” Yoona cut “Sooyoung, you’re different.. I admit that what happen just now is really out of my mind, I can’t even get a hold of my self when I’m with you.. you don’t know how hard I try to hold myself from hugging you, kissing you, touching you every time when we’re together..” Yoona whispered.

“I want you to trust me.. that’s why I don’t want to rush you.. that’s why I want to take it slow.. I just want you to believe that my feeling for you is real..” Yoona said “Sooyoung, I know that I don’t have such a good record back then.. I know what you heard, and i won’t deny anything..”

“I will be honest with you, Soo.. I will show you that I am willing to change.. that I really in love with you..”

“You are messing around.. you slept with them..”

“I did..” Yoona mumbled weakly “and if only I know that I will meet you one day, how I wish that I never did..”

“Are you treating me like one of them? are you just trying to get me to sleep with you?”

“No—no, Soo.. no..” Yoona swiftly answered “i-i..”

“Isn’t that what you’re trying to do just now?”

“Soo..” Yoona whispered softly “I would be lying if I said that I don’t want this..” she added “but more of it, Sooyoung, I want you.. I want you to become mine only… I want nobody touch you but me..Sooyoung, I love you.. and I want you..” Yoona whispered weakly “..Sooyoung, I am lost…” she paused, gazing deeper into Sooyoung’s eyes “in you..”

Yoona tried to meet Sooyoung’s eyes, whish she failed to do. Sooyoung avoided her gaze. Thinking that Sooyoung doesn’t want to talk more about it, Yoona was about to stand up from Sooyoung’s lap when the tall brunette swiftly pulled her back, quickly secured her in a tight hug.

And having Sooyoung’s face on her neck, and Sooyoung’s warm breaths that hitting her neck, Yoona is sure already lost her mind, once again.

 

“..I’m scared..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..i have been in love before.. so I am aware what exactly I’m feeling right now..” Sooyoung mumbled “but she just showed me that love is not something worth fighting for..”

“..she left me for someone better..” Sooyoung mumbled weakly “and that’s enough to tell me that no matter how good I am, there will be always someone better than me, that no matter how hard I fight for someone, in the end, that person will choose someone better..someone—someone that just not me..”

“..and than you came.. you scared the hell out of me.. Yoona, I never imagine myself falling once again, and to know that’s exactly what happen to me right now, it’s just scared me even more..”

“And with you here, spending more time with you, when you show up in front of my apartment door every weekend, when you wait for me in my office every day to walk home together..”

“You even know my habit..” Sooyoung chuckled lightly “coffee every days, and I always find you waiting for breakfast together, knowing that I wouldn’t bring my car to my office that just near here.. for that breakfasts, lunch, dinners..”

“Or—or came over when you found out that I was sick, taking care of me..” Sooyoung whispered weakly “..you make it too real, too good to be true.. just too hard for me for not.. falling..”

“..i tried to convince myself that you’re just messing around, playing with me.. or—or maybe just find it interesting.. new girl, new toy..”

“Soo-..”

“But a part of me..” Sooyoung cut “..wishing that it is true..”

“It is..” Yoona replied “if there is one thing that I am sure about, it’s that I really do love you, Choi Sooyoung.. I really do..”

“You will leave me when you’re bored..”

“I won’t.. I will never do that..”

Sooyoung pulled from the hug, meeting Yoona’s gaze, and she can find it there, honesty, sincerity, love.

“..I love you, Yoona.. I love you so much…” Sooyoung smiled, leaning closer to the latter’s side face “..i want you..”

-----

 

It’s still noon when Sooyoung and Yoona are lying on Sooyoung’s bed, in the taller brunette’s apartment, judging from how they both are still having no clothes on, with the blanket cover their bare body, and with them both still hugging, leaving a little gap in between their face, enough to gaze into each other’s eyes.

They made love. They’re just so in love. So much in love that no second thought can prevent them from getting into each other more, marking each other as theirs, and out of all the only things needed maybe to make it official, their relationship.

Because they know, they still need the right explanation to say when someone asks them.

“..so..” Yoona started, eyes never leaves Sooyoung’s, staring deep with love, wearing a sweet smile “..are we.. official?” she asked, one arm under Sooyoung’s neck, her other hand is tracing Sooyoung’s face, body, and every places which she already claimed as hers.

“Hmm? It’s depend..” Sooyoung replied, wrapping Yoona’s waist with her slender arms.

“On what?”

“Hmm..” Sooyoung made a thinking expression for a while before she added “..how about singing a song you ever wrote, songwriter Im?” Sooyoung gave a naughty smile “I might can consider it..”

“I can’t do that..” Yoona pouted “..i’m sure that you will say no after listen to my voice..”

“Try me..”

“How about other things? do you have something else in mind?”

“You said I’m special..” Sooyoung sulked, pouting childishly “and you just refuse to sing a song you ever wrote for me while you sing it for other woman?”

“I never sing for anyone..”

“So, I am just one of them? your.. girls?”

“Noo..” Yoona swiftly cut “..Sooyoung.. ask me something else..” Yoona said “..let me meet your sister to show you that I really take you seriously.. and by your sister, I mean Taeyeon…” Yoona grinned.

Sooyoung chuckled lightly “I only bring someone when we’re already official…” Sooyoung answered “are we?” she teased.

“Sooo!!” Yoona whined, making the taller girl giggling softly.

“And.. are you really want to meet Taeyeon?” Sooyoung’s brows creased “she might hunt you down if she knows what we’re doing… right now..”

“Sure!” Yoona answered excitedly “I will show you that I really do love you..” she replied “and.. I just claimed what’s mine..” Yoona smiled mischievously “what’s wrong with that?”

Sooyoung giggled softly “honestly, I’m sure that Tae won’t like the idea of us, together..” she said “..she hears about you a lot.. and she doesn’t even need to ask your cousin about that..” Sooyoung sighed “..you ever slept with one of her high school’s friend.. and her other friends.. and maybe someone--..”

“But, I stop it right when I met you!” Yoona defended, cutting Sooyoung’s word right away “Sooyoung, ever since I met you in the party months ago, I stop flirting, well except on you..” Yoona gave a naughty smile before she continued “..i stop clubbing, I stop texting and calling any girls that I had met before, I even changed my number.. and—and I stop playing around either..” she added “I change when I met you.. Sooyoung, when I met you, I want to be worthy for you..” she said “that’s why I’m trying hard to convince you that I really love you..”

“Yoona--..”

“Soo…” Yoona called “you’re different.. you never tried to become someone else for me.. and with you, I can become myself, that I don’t need to pretend to become someone else just so they will like me..” Yoona said softly “every little things you do for me, never make me think that you do that only to get me in your bed..”

“..are you sure?” Sooyoung’s gave a teasing smile “..than, can you tell me a better explanation of what we’re doing right now?”

Yoona giggled “Soo.. you know that you can always do this.. you know that I won’t reject it if you ask me for this.. but you waited months.. and It makes me sure that you’re not being kind for me only for this..”

“..i’m not even kind..”

“You’re more than kind.. you’re sweet, beautiful, hot..” Yoona’s threw another naughty smile “tempting.. seducing..” she said, leaning closer as she whispered “do I really need to tell you what I’m thinking right now?”

Sooyoung giggled softly “..Yoona.. I just want to make sure..”

“Of what?”

“That you’re not playing with me… that you’re serious with this.. that you-..”

“I do..” Yoona cut, placing another sweet kiss on Sooyoung’s lips “..i never been this serious before..” she said “I want to stay into a real relationship, something for a life time, something that I can commit, if its you.. only you Sooyoung..”

“And I promise you Soo… you’ll become the only person who can own me, just like I own you..” Yoona smiled innocently “by only.. I mean it..”

Sooyoung smiled sweetly, leaning closer as she presses her lips on Yoona’s, and while they’re still kissing, Sooyoung rolled themselves, making her lying on Yoona’s.

“..so, since I own you now.. and as you said, only me.. does it mean that I can mark you now?”

Yoona giggled “..Soo.. you can mark me every time you want to..”

Sooyoung smiled sweetly, running her lips slowly to mark every part of Yoona’s body she can reach.

Yoona’s soft giggles turned into muffled moans in no time, having Sooyoung’s lips all over her body get her mind lost in second, but just when Sooyoung dangerously going lower and lower, Yoona stopped her right away.

“..wa-wait..” Yoona said, managed to said in between her panting “..we—we’re official, ri-right?”

Sooyoung thrown a sweet naughty smile, that kind Yoona’s knows that she will loves to see everyday, the kind of smile she is in love with in her first sight “..we’re meeting Taeyeon tomorrow..” she said, shrugging after “..so, can i?”

Yoona mirrored the very same smile before she whispered softly “Sooyoung, I’m all yours..”