Two years in love

Second Destiny

“It’s been two years..” Sooyoung said, her eyes fixed on the road as she is driving home from their dinner “..are you still going to hide our relationship from your family?”

“.. Sooyoung..” Yoona called softly “I thought we already talked about this..”

“You’re telling about our relationship to anyone.. anyone but your parents..” Sooyoung said “and you never told me why…”

“Trust me..” Yoona spoke, reaching Sooyoung’s left hand, intertwined their fingers “you don’t want to meet them..”

“Yoona.. do you want to keep our relationship like this?”

“Soo--..”

“You go back to your house every twice or thrice a month.. and aside from that, they think that you’re still living with your cousin while you’re already living with me..”

“Soo-..”

“You hided me from your father every time I visit your agency..”

“You always reject my offer for a family dinner or lunch..”

“You always turn my offer down to talk to your family..”

“You never let me visit your house..”

“You never let me drive you to your house..”

“And you always.. always chance our topic every I try to bring this up..” Sooyoung sighed “aren’t you tired?” she asked softly “do you want us to stay like this? Don’t you want more?” she asked sadly “because for sure, baby.. I want more.. more than being your girlfriend..”

 

“..Sooyoung..” Yoona called softly “ her fingers playing with Sooyoung’s left hand “it’s our second anniversary.. why should we talk about this?”

“Let’s talk about something else..” Yoona spoke softly.

Sooyoung sighed, again, Yoona turned her down..

And without saying anything, Sooyoung pulled her hand, putting it back on the steering wheel, eyes glued on the road.

Yoona frowned, staring on Sooyoung’s side façade.

“..stop the car..” Yoona said.

“What?”

“Stop the car, Sooyoung..”

“No, not here..” Sooyoung replied “I’m sorry..” she said, but not sparing glance over her girlfriend “I won’t bring it again if you don’t want too..”

“Stop the car now..” but Yoona insisted.

“Not somewhere like this Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered softly “I will drive you to wherever you want..” she said “so, Jessica’s house? or your house? I will park the car far from-..”

“Just stop the car, Sooyoung..”

Sooyoung sighed, and now, she regretted bringing the topic.

Having no choice, Sooyoung slowed her car, parking in front of the park, a place that got a little silent at night, they’re supposed to be on their way home.

Sooyoung thought that Yoona is mad, and definitely will going out from the car, but instead, her girlfriend climbed on her lap, straddling in that gap in between Sooyoung’s body and the steering wheel.

 

Yoona wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, leaning closer to meet Sooyoung’s lips, but Sooyoung turned to her side, avoiding Yoona’s lips.

Yoona clearly disappointed, frowning as she brushes the tip of her nose on Sooyoung’s cheek “..i’m sorry, baby.. I’m really sorry..” she said.

“..It’s not your fault..” Sooyoung mumbled softly “sit back on your seat..” she said “I will drive us home..”

“No..” Yoona strongly object “we won’t go home until we talk this out..”

“Yoona-..”

“Baby..” Yoona cut “it’s not that I don’t want to introduce you to my parents..” she said “but I am scared of what coming after..” Yoona said sadly “they won’t approve this..” she said “but I can’t bear to lose you..”

Sooyoung turned back to face her girlfriend, meeting their lips in her way, before pulled slightly, letting Yoona’s temple on hers “…we won’t know if we don’t give it a try..”

“I know my parents..” Yoona spoke “..i told you, I got out from that house to my cousin’s because living with my cousin will get me freedom, something I never had in that house..” she said “and since my uncle and aunt are living in States, I don’t have to worry about doing whatever I want..”

“And Sooyoung..” Yoona added “my parents won’t let me stay in a relationship with you..” she said, her face shown sadness and broken “..they won’t..”

“Let me talk to them.. I will assure them to accept me into your family..”

“..what if it doesn’t work?” Yoona asked doubtfully “what if they won’t listen?”

“I won’t give up on you, I won’t give up on us..” Sooyoung answered confidently.

“..Soo-..”

“Besides, Yoona..” Sooyoung cut “do you want to stay like this only?” Sooyoung asked “don’t you want more than being my girlfriend? Like being.. my wife?”

Yoona is blushing hard.

“Because I’m more than sure, that I want to spent my forever with you..”

Yoona’s blush got deeper, but she let out a soft chuckle “..hmm.. are you proposing?”

“Not yet..” Sooyoung smiled mischievously “I need to ask your parents to hand you to me..” she grinned cheekily “I need the world to know that you’re mine.. and mine only..”

Yoona chuckled softly “I am.. I’m yours, baby.. and yours alone..”

“But, I still need to tie you.. for a life time obviously..” Sooyoung smiled warmly “to where you won’t be able to run away from me anymore..”

“I can’t run from you, baby..” Yoona replied sweetly “not when every parts of me belong to you.. and not when every parts of me are living for you..”

Sooyoung giggled “I love you.. and just so much that no word can describe..”

“As much as I do, Soo..” Yoona leaned, pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s, giving a sweet passionate kiss.

 

“..I will arrange a dinner or something with my family..” Yoona whispered softly “and I’m bringing you along..” she smiled sweetly “to introduce the owner of my heart, mind, and life..”

“..it’s okay..” Sooyoung whispered back “take your time..” she added “I will wait.. I will wait until you’re ready..” she smiled.

“Okay..” Yoona said.

“..are you going to stay there?”

“Can’t i?” Yoona smiled naughtily.

“Well, if you actually planned on visiting a hospital..”

“Then, don’t drive..”

“And how we can go back to our home, miss Im..”

“Our home won’t go anywhere, Miss Choi..” Yoona smiled teasingly “and I can’t wait for you to change my surname..”

“Oh, so we already decided to use my surename?” Sooyoung teased.

“Well, that way, everyone will know that I belong to you..”

Sooyoung giggled “I love the idea, though..” she whispered, running her lips on Yoona’s neck “I can’t wait either..”

 

“..hmm..mm.. ba-baby.. I think.. i—I will arrange the—the dinner so-sooner..” Yoona moaned hard, fingers tangled in between Sooyoung’s hairs, pushing Sooyoung’s deeper, they’re still in the car, but obviously in a mess, completely in a mess, and both of them.

“..hmm.. I don’t mind..” Sooyoung smiled as her lips wondered around Yoona’s chest, Yoona’s bare chest.

They still had their clothes on.. it’s just that.. all of it, if its not ed, ped, or either tore slightly.

“..hmm..ahh!! ba-baby!!”

“..yoona.. don’t you want to continued this at home?”

“..ah—ahh!! Hmm..” Yoona moaned harder “..fi-finish this fi-first..” Yoona bit her lower lip “..and—and we ca-can continue the—the rest of it at—at home.. mm..”

Sooyoung’s smirked, running her lips back to Yoona’s lips “..i won’t ever love someone..the way I do, to you, baby..” she said softly “..i fall to deep.. and hard.. that I have no intention to get up..”

Yoona smiled, pressing her temple on Sooyoung’s “..i don’t think a life time will be enough with you..” she whispered “I love you just too much.. and you have no idea how much your words messing with my heart..”

Sooyoung chuckled softly “..hmm.. you can show me..” she said “..maybe we can start from her..” she said “..and continued the rest of it at our home..”

Yoona giggled “..perfect.. that’s definitely what I am thinking about..” and with that, she took that sweet lips into another passionate kiss.