Double? Triple?

Second Destiny

“..umm.. should we just split up?” Taeyeon asked hesitantly, glancing over her girlfriend who is standing just as awkward.

Standing in a circle of friend is sure as a nice way to spend a good Sunday morning, but maybe it was before Taeyeon knew that there are six of them, and it was pretty gauche, especially when she is not that close to some of them.

And really, how the hell they ended up like that?

It was a quiet and calm neighborhood, a lot of restaurants and cafés are around where they can easily spot and enjoy.

A date in a place like this would be good and memorable, and double date would be cute, or three.. but maybe not in these kind of situation.

This is one of the placse Sooyoung had ever visited with the woman she loved.

It was a good memory, but she is determinate to start one with Tiffany.

It might be not easy.. but it was sure worth a try..

 

“I’ll go around with Sooyoung..” Tiffany said, giving a smile, slipping her hand in Sooyoung’s before locking their fingers.

“Yeah, sure..” Taeyeon chuckled.

The kisses they shared are enough to tell them that there is something going on between the two.

“Let’s meet for lunch..” Jessica said, glancing on her cousin who can’t take her eyes from the holding hand from the new couple, and another tall doctor who can’t take her eyes from the gesture.

“Yeah, sure..” Tiffany replied cheerfully, softly pulling Sooyoung from the circle as they go strolling on the quiet street.

Jessica and Taeyeon followed after, taking the other direction, after a promise to meet on the intersection at 12PM later, leaving the two awkward figures to stand with their eyes locked on the back of the couple who left first.

Unconsciously, their steps follow the first couple who leave.

 

One walked ahead of another, with slow heavy steps, but there was sure distance keeps in between, making sure that they don’t disturb the couple.

“..isn’t this stalking?” it was past 20 minutes that the tall doctor finally voiced.

After knowing that Jessica’s cousin will join the date, Tiffany invited her bestfriend.

“I am just making sure that she is okay..”

Yuri gave soft chuckle “..Tiffany is more than enough to do so..”

“..i am not asking you to walk with me..”

“But it was not fun walking alone.. besides, it was just us that left..”

Yoona stops, turned with her eyes narrowed “you’re always welcome to take your own path, Dr.Kwon..”

Yuri gave a smile, both hands locked behind her “..you’re just going to hurt yourself..” she spoke “and please, Yuri will be fine..”

“What about you? aren’t you in love her? aren’t you in love Dr.Hwang?”

“What about it?” Yuri asked back, her smile remain unchanged.

“Isn’t it hurt you to see them like that?”

“It is..” Yuri spoke “but they’re happy..” she continued “I just learn that when it comes to love.. some people will be happy.. and the others won’t..”

“..and you’re not going to fight for your love?”

“I am..” Yuri said “I still show her that I love her, despite how she takes it, I don’t really mind..” Yuri spoke “all I need for her to know is that I will be there whenever she needs me..”

Yoona turned to the couple she has been following, her tears welled up in the corner of her eyes. She turned swiftly back to the doctor “I won’t stop fighting for her..” she said “I gave up once, and I was miserable..” she bit her lower lip to prevent the crystal form from falling “I will be there whenever she needs me..”

Yoona’s head bended down as she walked past the tall woman, wiping her tears that fall with the back of her palm, before shoves her hands on her coat’s pockets, walking to the opposite direction of the couple.

Yuri’s eyes locked by the back of the couple who are walking into one of the café, a soft smile appeared on her face “..I won’t stop fighting for you either..” she whispered softly, before following the other tall brunette.

 

“..so..” Taeyeon glanced on her side without stopping their morning walk “wanna tell me why you invited you cousin along?”

Jessica seems to think before she turned to her girlfriend “even if I told you, I was not sure that you will believe me..”

“Enlighten me..”

“She needs to have a life..” Jessica spoke “you know, the only place she is visiting lately are only her agency, and Sooyoung’s home..” she said “and she visits the later more than half her time..”

Taeyeon’s eyes narrowed playfully, giving a playful suspicious look on her girlfriend.

“I told you..” Jessica said “you won’t--..”

“I trust you..” Taeyeon cut “it was just cute to see you fluttered..”

Jessica rolled her eyes, giving a light slap on her girlfriend’s shoulder “you’re mean.”

“Besides, we promised not to involve in their relationship..”

“Yeah.. I am just worried for Yoona..” Jessica said “it’s not like I am trying to set them up or something..”

It was again a naughty teasing smile from Taeyeon “now that you bring that up..” she said “I was starting to doubt your precious statement..”

“Yah!! Taeng!! You--..”

Taeyeon smacked her lips on the blonde’s before Jessica could even finish her scolding.

And instead pushing her naughty girlfriend, Jessica’s wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, even tilting her head slightly to dive deeper, deeper than how Taeyeon intended to do.

Soft chuckle with hard panting that what stop them from going more.

“..okay.. I need to breath..” Taeyeon giggled.

Jessica scoffed “says someone who initiated it..”

“You pulled me closer..” Taeyeon’s left brow raised.

“You stole my kiss..” Jessica argued back.

“You didn’t resist..” Taeyeon leaned closer, giving a smirk “besides, you’re always welcome to take it back..” and she inched her face closer with her lips latching on Jessica’s earlobe “and out of all..” she whispered sultrily “..i was planning not to steal a kiss only..” she said “I will take more when we’re in a more.. private place..” she added when her lips curved a smile “somewhere in my house.. like in my bedroom, on my bed..”

Jessica’s face is growing red when Taeyeon bite her earlobe lightly, pulling from the intimate distance swiftly, all she could see is that naughty smile on her girlfriend’s face.

“..ah..” Taeyeon spoke teasingly “so, someone has been thinking about it now?” she added just as naughty, before turned her back on the blonde, and walking down the street, leaving her dumbfounded girlfriend standing stiffly.

It was seconds when Jessica’s mind registered her girlfriend’s naughty intention when she yelled “yahh!! Kim Taeyeon!!”

 

“..umm.. can you give me honey lemon tea, ice lychee tea, and two blueberry cheesecakes?” it slipped just like that from Sooyoung’s lips even if she has even opened the menu book. Not that she wants to anyway, or can.

“Yes mam..” the waitress wrote the tall woman’s order.

It was one of the café where Sooyoung has ever visited before on her date, not that long until she can forget, but not that recent that it’s still fresh on her mind.

After all, she is with someone else now, someone who she is willing to start something new.

“..uh.. I—I..” Sooyoung must realized the amount of food she ordered and she was about to talk but it was beaten by soft chuckles, and Sooyoung knows who the owner of that voice “..I—I am ju-just hungry!!”

“I know..” Tiffany giggled, turning to the waitress “ice lychee tea for me, please..”

“Yes mam..” the young girl scrabbling on her note before she gave a bow and excused herself.

Sooyoung bit her lower lip nervously “..sho-should I eat less?”

“No Soo..” Tiffany giggled “it’s okay..” she said “I will even order all the cakes they have if you’re still hungry..”

“..I—I was just--..”

“I figured out that you might be hungry since you’ve been a little over active last night..” Tiffany teased, causing the tall brunette to choke from the thin air, earning another giggles from the doctor.

Tiffany leaned, giving a soft kiss on Sooyoung’s lips before she slid her hand on Sooyoung’s, locking their fingers, lifting to press her lips on the back of Sooyoung’s hand before she gently running it on her cheek.

“..so, have you ever come here?” Tiffany asked, quite aware of Sooyoung’s behavior. The order without looking at the menu is a good guess.

“..um.. yeah.. I did..”

“With someone I know?” Tiffany probed.

Sooyoung frowned “Fany--..”

“Let’s not talk about it.. okay, I get it..” Tiffany cut.

Silence fall not that long when Sooyoung spoke “..do you like this place?”

“Considering my girlfriend choose it for our first date..” Tiffany teased “yeah.. I do like this place..” she smiled, and Sooyoung can feel it from the voice, and from the back of her palm which still on Tiffany’s cheek.

“..is it just us?”

Tiffany went silent as her eyes staring deep into Sooyoung’s before she asked in a teasing tone “why? do you have something in mind?”

Sooyoung cough awkwardly “No—no!! i—I was just—just--..’

Tiffany giggled softly, softened as she said “you should stop worrying about how people are looking at us..” she said “I enjoy going out with you..” she added “and if there is something you need to worry about..” Tiffany leaned as she whispered “it might be for me to do inappropriate things on you in public place..” getting the tall brunette blushed.

Tiffany escaped another giggles “and this is exactly the reason why..”

Sooyoung turned her face, even not hiding her blushing that much.

And she was saved by the waitress who comes to serve their order.

Tiffany’s phone rings, forcing her to untangle her fingers from the tall woman’s. She reads the short massages on the screen before she glanced on Sooyoung.

“Why?” Sooyoung asked when no voice come from the doctor.

“Nothing.” Tiffany gave a smile through her voice, swiftly shoving her phone back on her bag after a short reply “now, should I feed you?” she asked with another teasing tone.

“I—I can do it myself!”

Tiffany chuckled “I know.. but the problem is.. I can’t hold myself from touching you..” she added “so you need to help me to find something else to do to divert my attention from that..”

The date seems to work just fine..

Six hearts are tangling in a messy thread..

And what’s worrying that the date was not even begun..