Hold you close

Second Destiny

It is their first dinner date after a rough breakup.

And Taeyeon is sure doing her best to make the best dinner date she could afford.

Well, expensive restaurant, wine, planned dinner, private room, and y tight short dress.. Taeyeon is sure trying to leave a better impression, the best she could do on the blonde, which is by now, obviously, and clearly, impressed.

It is a room, a private room with dim lightening, and candles in the center of the small table, and few all over the side table, and soft slow music. It is perfect.

Nothing is more perfect than this.

Jessica and Taeyeon in the same room, together, in a date, it is one of the best they could have.

Or better, maybe because Jessica is drowning in love that she doesn’t mind if Taeyeon wore one of her sleeping gown. Well, not really sleeping gown, because mostly when they are sleeping over, clothes are really not involved. Really not.

And that is this smile on both their face, a sweet one which never disappeared all that night.

And all that sweet teasing words, sensual stare, and down to flirty one..

They’re sure more than catching up their lost time..

So much more into this..

And they really can’t stop stealing glances, shy giggles, and seriously, all that eyes talk more than any words they said that night..

They missed each other.. they want each other.. and they love, so much in love with each other…

 

Taeyeon cleared before she asked softly “..so, how’s the date?”

Jessica gave a sweet smile when she spoke “..better than I thought..”

Taeyeon chuckled “I am glad you like it..”

“We’re too busy for dates this past year..” Jessica smiled softly “we almost had none..”

“You’re right.. starting now, I will make sure than we have a date at least once a week..” Taeyeon smiled “..all day long..” she said, earning soft chuckles from the blonde “..and by at least, I mean we can have more if we want to..”

“Sure..” Jessica giggled “keep your words..”

“..um.. so..” Taeyeon said nervously “..dance?”

Jessica went pretty much taken aback by Taeyeon’s request. It was just that Taeyeon never one with the cheesy things.

“..umm.. but if you doesn’t feel--..”

“Sure” Jessica cut, one who definitely won’t miss this.

Taeyeon stood up, reaching out her right hand for Jessica to take, and the blonde gladly accept as she stood up as well, walking a little bit distance from the table before Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist, pulling the blonde closer while Jessica has her arms around Taeyeon’s neck.

The feeling is awesome.

All that little things they had, coming back together.

Fluttered, heart racing, blood rushing all over their body, and body heated.

It is sweet and love.

“..you know..” Jessica whispered “..you don’t really have to do this..” she said.

Taeyeon is nervous and a little bit tensed. And Jessica feels it.

Jessica pulled slightly to meet Taeyeon’s eyes when she spoke “..you know I will love you who ever you are..” she said “..and I mean every word I said..”

“I know..” Taeyeon smiled back “..but now that we’re back together--..”

“So, we’re together now?” Jessica teased, and damn, that smile Jessica gave really asking for a kiss, a deep and hard one.

And it took the petite one so hard on herself to hold back as she awkwardly avoiding Jessica’s eyes and nervously asked “..a-are you cha-changing your mind?”

“Silly..” Jessica leaned closer, pressing her lips on Taeyeon’s, gently, until it turned sensually, and Jessica pulled before they lost there “..that doesn’t even crossed my mind..” she said “I am yours, and always be yours..”

“..so, together?”

“Are you going to ask me properly?” Jessica teased.

Taeyeon gave a sweet smile, staring deep into Jessica’s eyes before she spoke “..Jung Jessica.. can you forgive that silly, stupid, and impulsive act I did?” she said sincerely “..and willing to give this silly woman a chance to show you how much that she is in love with you?” she whispered “..every day.. every minutes.. and every seconds of our lives?”

“Does this mean that I can tell our friends, colleague, or even the world about us? Back together?”

Taeyeon gave a sweet naughty smile as she said “..do you want me to do that instead?”

Jessica giggled, pulling Taeyeon closer with a soft whispering “..I love you, Tae.. you know I always do..” she said “..just tell me you won’t break my heart again?”

“I won’t..” Taeyeon replied immediately, a smile along “..we might have fight, disagreement, dissatisfaction.. but we will get through that.. together.. day to day.. everyday.. to forever..”

Jessica smiled, lingered her lips on Taeyeon with soft mumble “..I love you.. so, so much..”

It was along kiss, a hard and deep one, with—just definitely something worth remember for..

 

“..so, how’s Sooyoung?” Jessica asked, nuzzling the tip of her nose on Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Seriously? We’re standing this close where I find myself hard to keep myself in the right mind and my hands all for myself.. and you’re asking about my sister?”

Jessica giggled “..well, trust me, you don’t want to know what’s inside my mind..” she said “that’s why.. talking about someone else might cooled me a little bit..”

Taeyeon gave soft chuckle. Jessica is right. They’re in the verge of ripping each other’s clothes. And they both know that.

“She is good..” Taeyeon smiled “getting better to adapt with her condition..” she added “..she asked me to let her go home, anyway..”

“Maybe you should let her..” Jessica pulled slightly, chuckling by the childish pouting from her girlfriend “you can’t keep her in the hospital for her whole life..”

“I am worried..”

“I know..” Jessica chuckled “it is written all over your face..”

“She is my sister..” Taeyeon frowned “..but she is not listening..”

“She is not a little kid anymore..” Jessica said softly, her right hand gently caressing Taeyeon’s face “..you need to protect her, but keeping her like that, might only make her feel helpless, and fragile..” she said “Sooyoung is stronger than how you think, isn’t she?”

Taeyeon gave a soft smile “..i don’t want to face it..” she said “I would like Sooyoung still as my little sister, who I can protect.. who can lean on me.. and who can always be my little sister..” she spoke softly “..but you’re right.. you’re right..”

“There are just a lot of things you can do for Sooyoung..”

Taeyeon gave a light chuckle “..i am currently looking for a donor for her..”

Jessica’s smile widened “..see, that’s so sweet of you..” she said “..how is it going?”

“..hmm.. a little bit more.. before I tell it to her..” Taeyeon grinned childishly.

“..You’re really sweet, Tae..  really sweet..” Jessica whispered.

They’re staring into each other’s eyes, and it is just damn hard to not getting into another kiss.

“..i don’t know if you already forgive Yoona..” Jessica said after the kiss “..but I am just grateful that you give her a chance to take care of Sooyoung..”

“It was not my forgiveness that Yoona is seeking for..” Taeyeon said “and it wasn’t my place to give one..” Taeyeon paused, before she continued “..because, it wasn’t me that she broke..”

Jessica went silent, giving a light nod “..she regretted it.. but I still thank you for letting her taking care of your sister..” she said “..even not telling Sooyoung if it Yoona that the one who has been taking care of her..”

But Taeyeon said no word while looking into Jessica’s eyes.

“..why? are you not---..”

“Do you really think that Sooyoung doesn’t know?”

“Hmm?”

“Sica.. I can tell if your cousin has been visiting Sooyoung, or has being inside the room hours after she left..” Taeyeon replied, answering Jessica’s confusion “..people are just so different about everything..”

“And Sooyoung was living with your sister for almost three years..” Taeyeon continued “why did you think that Sooyoung doesn’t aware if it’s Yoona who is taking care of her?”

“..and what does that supposed to mean?”

 “..can’t you tell what perfume Yoona is using?” Taeyeon asked “and even if she doesn’t… do you really think that Sooyoung won’t be able to recognize your cousin by her touch? Her moves?”

“..you mean Sooyoung knows, and she let it passed?”

“Sooyoung is pretty sensitive with things, Sica..” Taeyeon spoke “..do you think she will let someone else just touching her like whatever Yoona is doing?” she asked “I mean.. Yoona is helping her with eating, washing up, even that shower thing.. Sooyoung won’t let just anybody touch her..” she added “but there are just still things that Sooyoung let Yoona to do..”

“And Yoona is there.. every day..” Taeyeon spoke “they were living together… and I bet that from the most innocent things, to that one which definitely not..” she gave a playful smile “..sica..” Taeyeon called softly “..of course Sooyoung knows..”

“It’s not like I pay her, anyway..” Taeyeon voiced “Yoona doesn’t even ask anything from the hospital and she is still taking care of Sooyoung..” she said “so why would I mind..” she sighed “why would I, when Sooyoung doesn’t opposed that?”

“Sooyoung needs Yoona… no matter how hard she tried to disprove that fact.. but Sooyoung wants Yoona close to her..” Taeyeon spoke “..and if by pretending like this can make it happened..” she added “..Sooyoung is just being like that.. to keep Yoona close to her.. but she doesn’t want Yoona to know..”

 “Trust me, Sica.. don’t tell you cousin.. because the moment Yoona speaks it up, Sooyoung will push her again.. and this time, it will harder to get them close..”

“I won’t..” Jessica said "how about Tiffany? does she know?"

"Sica, Tiffany is a psychiatrist.. you think she won't know?"

"But.." Jessica hesitantly voiced "isn't she--.."

"You know, I don't want to interfere in whatever they're up to right now.." Taeyeon spoke "I care for Sooyoung.. and I will go for whatever she thinks the best for her.." she added "and if it means that I need to stay away from it until she decided what she wants.. so let be it.."

“You're right.. let them take care of their own things..” she added, giving a small smile “..we have ours to take care of..”

“Yeah..” Taeyeon giggled “I messed up once.. and I will make sure that it won’t happen again..”

 

And it was a moment of silence. A comfortable silence in between them.

A moment where they can hug and kiss, dance and move along, and just being together..

It was before Taeyeon breaks the silence.

“..Sica..” Taeyeon called softly “..when I told you that I am going with us forever.. I mean it..”

Jessica pulled slightly, pecking Taeyeon’s lips “I know..” she said softly, giving a small smile after.

“That’s why.. I don’t want you to think that I am saying this just because I am afraid to lose you..” Taeyeon said, bus she swiftly added “..even if I really do..”

Jessica escaped soft chuckles “which you won’t..”

Taeyeon gave another small smile “..and I don’t want you to think that I am going to fast or just taking advantage of you..” she said “..even if I can’t disprove that..”

And again, Jessica escaped another chuckles “which I don’t mind..”

Taeyeon giggled “..and really.. I don’t know how you see this.. but for me this is something big.. and it took me a lot to go this far with you..” she said “..and I know that I am ready for this..”

Jessica seems puzzled, but it was just seconds before a sweet tearing smile comes to her face when Taeyeon asked softly “..Sica.. how about moving in with me?”