Everything shattered

Second Destiny

It’s been a week, and all of that broken figures are doing nothing but getting themselves drown more in despair, nothing but hiding inside their fear, and just nothing but breaking them even more..

To where it starts by someone who is living in her own nightmare, refusing any kind of hands that offered for help.. letting herself lost in fear, losing all her trust by a single broken promise, a promise to live forever together.. but only to get in an end when the love of her life broke them apart.. and with her shattering heart, choosing to live by her own, even if she knows that, no matter how hard she tries, she will always need someone to lean on..

And where the other person drown in regret, for leaving the love of her live.. trying hard to stand by her own.. to assure the love of her life.. that she is here.. with her.. and willing to go through it together.. and a single broken promise crushed her all… taken all that trust she used to have.. and with her shattering heart, not willing to give her love up, not this time, even if she knows, that it wouldn’t as easy as her first chance..

And where someone lives in guilt, doing nothing but blaming herself over and over again.. guilt over what happened to the one she supposed to protect.. blaming herself for failing to take care the one she supposed to care.. hating herself for tears that flow over the eyes that supposed to lean on her.. and with her shattering heart, trying whatever she can, for whatever it takes, to put back every pieces back to its places..

And ended in someone who stuck in between, confused to where she should sided.. a place where tore her to two, and to choose in between her love or family.. brokenly watching over her love drifting away from her, pained by the cold shoulder her love throws on her.. and with her shattering heart, doing all her best, convincing herself over and over again that everything will be okay.. even if she knows that nothing does..

 

Yoona is just sitting inside Sooyoung’s room. It’s been a week, and Sooyoung hasn’t talk to her, no matter how long she stays by the brunette’s side. And Yoona knows, that Sooyoung does that not to her only..

And even if Sooyoung only answers with a word or two when Taeyeon’s parents come for a visit lately, and the same thing happen to the petite doctor.. aside from that, Sooyoung went silent.. no words.. nothing.. and it breaks Yoona so much to see Sooyoung avoiding her and pushing her away..

And even if it only takes a word or two.. Yoona is still hoping that at least Sooyoung can talk to her, not living all inside that nightmares of her all by herself..

And about Yoona’s presence inside the room, Taeyeon doesn’t mind, just as long as they don’t stay in the same place, in the same time.. and Yoona understand it enough to get inside the room just when Taeyeon left for her work..

But Yoona never asked about it to the petite woman.. they don’t need to talk by the moment.. Yoona can see it by the way Taeyeon acts as she is not there..

Maybe because they reach a mutual understanding silently, that they both have the same goal, the same purpose.. it’s to see the old Sooyoung back..

And maybe Taeyeon just wanted to see if Yoona can make it happen, just like how Yoona brought live to Sooyoung’s life back then..

But deep inside their hearts, they both know.. it can’t stay like this..

That they’re running out of ways, of things to do, of anything that can give Sooyoung her smile back, her laugh… or a simple happiness..

 

Yoona is sitting on a chair beside Sooyoung’s bed that day. And Sooyoung is just sleeping. It’s early in the morning that Taeyeon still has some businesses to do, leaving some time for Yoona to watch over the sleeping brunette.

And Sooyoung usually never mind if Yoona stays there, a part of her maybe hate to know that the one she loves watching over her vulnerably, watching over her when she knows that she can do nothing for Yoona.. but she needs comfort, and as much as she hates to admit, she gets it when Yoona is there.. just knowing that Yoona is there..

Sooyoung doesn’t want to hurt Yoona.. that’s why, the only thing she does to get Yoona walked away from her life by herself is to avoid the brunette, stay silent and just say nothing.. doing nothing as she never known the woman, just like Yoona is not there at all..

Just like how Sooyoung pulled her arm when the first time Yoona touched her, trying her best to get the latter talk to her, but Sooyoung will sit or lay on her bed all day, in silence..

And still, no matter how long silence fells between them, or no matter Yoona knows that she will talk to herself only for hours.. the latter never left.. never..

But only.. if only Yoona really never left..

“..really.. talk to me please..” Yoona whispered silently, fingers running on Sooyoung’s hairs “..this is killing me..” she whispered brokenly “..watching you hurting yourself, and pushing me away..”

“..soo..” Yoona leaned closer, landing a soft peck on Sooyoung’s temple “..share it with me please.. your pain.. your fear.. please…”

“..if only I didn’t leave you..” Yoona bit her lower lip “..you don’t know how much regret fall upon me.. just to know that my parents lie to me to make me left you..”

“..i was furious.. I was mad.. I wa-was really—really angry when I found out the truth, baby..” Yoona whispered, tears escape her eyes “..i shouldn’t have listened to them..”

“…I should have known.. that it was all a lie..”

“..and even if I know that it’s not enough.. please Soo.. forgive me, please.. talk to me..”

“….I need you, Soo.. I want you.. so, so bad..”

“..I am here, just as you’re.. but I miss you like crazy.. I miss your laugh.. your teases… jokes..” Yoona mumbled softly “..please talk to me..”

“…baby.. I miss us..” Yoona wore a sad smile, knowing that she is talking with the sleeping Sooyoung. And even if Sooyoung does awake, she is more than sure that it will feel just like how she talks to the sleeping Sooyoung.

Sooyoung’s breath in her sleep starts getting heavy, her body shakes, shivering. Another nightmare. Yoona swiftly stood up from her seat, caressing Sooyoung’s cheeks, trying to wake the brunette up.

“..babe? baby? Wake up..” Yoona called worriedly.

Sooyoung’s breaths are getting heavier, and that’s when the brunette awake, her body sits immediately, her breath running.

“..baby? are you okay? Baby?” Yoona called, again, and again.

“..ge-get out..” Sooyoung whispered in between her panting. It’s enough. She hates this. She hates herself. She hates to let Yoona sees how weak she is. She hates to know that she is not that one person who can protect the one she loves anymore. She hates the fact that this nightmare is haunting her.

What worse, she can’t get out from that dark.. no matter how far she runs, no matter how loud she yells.. nobody.. nobody can get her out.. and she will never finds a way out..

Just as much as she wishes that it’s only a nightmare.. it’s only worse when even if she is wide awake, she still sees nothing..

“Soo-..”

“..get out now..” Sooyoung cut, firmly, pulled herself from Yoona’s embrace. That one which can always gives her comfort, that one which always feels home..

But this time, she is afraid.. scared.. and words are not enough when all she need is out from this endless darkness..

“Soo, please..” Yoona begged, trying to get the still shaking brunette into her embrace “Soo-..”

“I said, get out!!!” Sooyoung yelled, finally broken into tears. She can’t take more.

Yoona stepped back. She is already in tears. Watching the one she loves completely helpless and broken but she can only stand still. And she knows, as much as Sooyoung denied of how the brunette needs her, she needs Sooyoung more. She needs to know that Sooyoung can go through it..

“Now!!!” Sooyoung yelled, both her arms wrapped her shivering body.

Yoona’s heart ached by Sooyoung’s rejection. And before she broke down there, she ran out from the room, as the door closed, Yoona leaned her back on the wall just beside the door, fall down to the floor drenched in tears.

-----

 

“..tae..” Jessica called “..talk to me..” the blonde pleaded. It’s been almost half an hour since Jessica keep repeating the sentence over and over again.

“Tae-..”

“What do you want?” Taeyeon finally spoke, coldly.

“..tae.. I read Sooyoung’s files..” Jessica said, sitting just across Taeyeon inside Taeyeon’s office.

And for one of the doctor who is working there, Jessica is sure have no problem to ask Dr.Han about a patient, especially when Dr.Han clearly aware of all about their relationship.

“..you assigned a psychiatrist on her..” Jessica spoke, eyes gazed on Taeyeon, even if the latter sure is ignoring her presence.

“She need the psychiatrist..” Taeyeon said, eyes still glued on her paper works. And Taeyeon knows that her sister really needs one.

“Yes, but there is like tens psychiatrist you can assigned on your sister, but you choose her..”

“I can’t trust my sister on anyone.. nobody but her..” Taeyeon answered.

“Tae.. I know what you’re trying to do..” Jessica whispered “..please don’t..”

Taeyeon fixed her glasses, lifting her head as she meets the blonde’s eyes.

“..what am I trying to do?”

“You know she likes your sister..” Jessica said desperately “..you know that she admires your sister a lot..”

“And you always want her for Sooyoung..” Jessica continued in the same tone before it went softer “..that one you always tried to introduce to Sooyoung before she had her relationship with Yoona..”

“She is the best I can find..” Taeyeon answered coldly “and I believe it’s none of your business of who I assigned to help Sooyoung..” she added “..and top of it, I was the one who ask for her help..”

“Just because she likes your sister, doesn’t mean that she will treated your sister good..” Jessica raised her voice “and just because she admires your sister, doesn’t mean that she can help Soo-..”

Bukk!

Taeyeon stood up from her swivel chair, both hands slammed the table hard.

“Your cousin said she loved Sooyoung yet she broke the hell out of my sister!!” Taeyeon said between her gritted teeth “your cousin!! Your cousin said that she wouldn’t ever hurt my sister, yet she crushed Sooyoung and every bits of her!!!”

“So don’t you dare judge anyone when your cousin there doing nothing but hurting my sister!!!”

“..she is my cousin, Tae..” Jessica whispered brokenly “..your girlfriend’s cousin..” Jessica whispered “..and she is doing her best to get Sooyoung’s trust back.. she is doing every thing she can to help Sooyoung..”

“..and nothing changed..” Taeyeon said firmly “..she got her chance.. but she threw it like its nothing..” the petite woman added “..it’s over for her.. it’s enough..”

“..Tae.. please..” Jessica cried “..calm yourself, and please rethink about this..” the blonde added “..we can do something.. but please, not this..”

“No.. it’s my final call..”

“Tae.. this is going to hurt them.. this is going to hurt my cousin, Tae..” Jessica whispered “..can you please—please think about this again?”

“No..”

“..she—she is my cousin.. at—at least think about me? a—a favor for me?” Jessica pleaded “..we’re still in a relationship, and—and..”

“Then..” Taeyeon cut “let’s call it off..” the petite woman said coldly.

Jessica’s eyes widened in horror, fear written all over it.

“No—no!! Tae, you’re not thi-thinking right!” Jessica stood up, trying to reach Taeyeon’s hand, but the latter swiftly pulled hers “Tae..”

And what comes next to it, broke Jessica more than how she already was. Get her all crushed to pieces, left her nothing to hold anymore.. and it’s when Taeyeon stared at her with that cold hard gaze as that words escapes the petite woman’s lips in a low cold tone..

“Jessica.. let’s break up..”