First year with you

Second Destiny

The sun shines brightly, starting a new day in the warm breeze, and to add another reason to call the morning as another a so good morning is when Yoona woke up, and finding herself wrapped securely in the arms of her love, while she, herself, still having her slender arms around the still sleeping woman’s waist.

The tall brunette has her left arm under Yoona’s neck, and the other circling in the other side of Yoona’s shoulder, with a smile, Yoona tightened her hug around Sooyoung’s waist.

Watching as how Sooyoung’s chest heaved ups and downs in a calm manner in that little gap between them, that little gap which enough to tell Yoona that the latter are still sleeping soundlessly, breathing steadily, and Yoona can’t help but her eyes strongly running on what she already claims as hers, over and over again, a year to be exact, and still counting to eternity.

Their legs tangled still, hairs obviously in a mess, and don’t ask about the bed. It’s a part of a miracle to know that they didn’t rip the bed sheet or break anything last night. The room still smells good despite whatever they do almost every night there, it smells home. And it’s just last night, or maybe closer to call it at dawn that the last time they make sure the room still remain its smell.

Their clothes from last night scattered everywhere, really, everywhere, maybe some of it still in the living room, but who cares. Using her leg, Yoona pulled the cover which supposed to be the only thing that remained on them from their so called sweet night, down to their hips.

A naughty grin appeared on Yoona’s face as she watches the love of her life sleeping still, undisturbed. Another reason to call the new day as a really lucky day that because she can watch the tall brunette sleeping in her embrace, while her eyes naughtily scanning all over that body, counting every marks, loves bites, or whatever she left on her woman last night. Even if sure her body is not far from Sooyoung’s condition right now, or maybe she even has more.

Yoona bended slightly, landing a soft kiss on Sooyoung’s chest and staying there for a moment, really trying hard to hold that urge to run her lips all over that tempting bare body. Her breath heaved, and that’s when she knows that if she stays there for another second, she is going to lose it again.

So when the thought of not wanting to disturb her love from their tired night turned up, wanting to let Sooyoung rest a little longer, but having that need still to enjoy her good morning, Yoona lifted her head, placing her lips on Sooyoung’s shoulder instead where she buried her face to sleep last night, resting there which this time a little longer that the first time.

But even in what supposed to be an innocent kiss, Yoona finds herself lost to Sooyoung’s smell, and adding to her previous urge to her naughty thought earlier, Yoona finally giving up when she opened slightly, not even bother anymore if she can wake Sooyoung up, she gave a gently kiss there, running to Sooyoung collar bone, and last to the tall brunette’s neck, kissing softly, making sure to leave a new mark there, another love bites. But Sooyoung let out a soft grunt without waking up properly. Just how tired she must be?

Yoona sighed, pulled slightly to have a sight of that still peacefully sleeping woman. It’s seriously too ridiculous that she keeps wanting the woman over and over again when it’s not even half a day when the last time they’re so much into each other. It’s a year, and still all that love, longing and desire for the woman only growing more and more, stronger that yesterday, torturing, yet sweet and beautiful. And what more out of her mind that she can’t get the brunette out from her mind, even a second, not wanting to grow further from her eye sight, because she just doesn’t like that feeling of missing her love.

Why should she miss Sooyoung when she can make all her way to meet the brunette, wrapping her Sooyoung in a tight hug, and knowing that they can stay next to each other?

A sweet smile appeared on Yoona’s face before she leaned closer, pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s, but careful not to wake the brunette up. And before she loses to whatever urge and need she is in right now, Yoona carefully climb down from the bed, picking a loose shirt from the wardrobe, making her way out from the room as she slipped the white shirt on her body.

 

Yoona slowly made her way to the kitchen, picking up a hair band on the coffee table in the living room. Her hairs already tied into a messy bundle when she stepped into the kitchen. Taking out whatever she needs from the refrigerator, and some from the kitchen’s buffet before she finally starts making their breakfast.

Yoona is standing in front of the kitchen’s counter, busy preparing the breakfast, and it’s not even 10 minutes when a pair of arms made its way around her waist.

“..why did you leave me there alone?” Sooyoung mumbled, face buried on Yoona’s nape.

Yoona chuckled softly, washing her hands in the kitchen’s sink and drying it with an apron that hanging not far from her before she can caress Sooyoung’s hair gently “you’re sleeping.. and I need to make breakfast..”

“I don’t need breakfast..” Sooyoung whispered, her lips teasingly grazing on Yoona’s nape, to the latter’s side neck, going to her right ear “why are you so busy to make one.. you know my favorite..”

Yoona’s smile widened, with both her hands on Sooyoung’s that now resting on her tummy “and what is that?”

Sooyoung gave a light bit on Yoona’s earlobe, earning a soft moan before she whispered huskily “..you can just lie yourself on the table, you know..”

Yoona chuckled before leaning her back on Sooyoung’s front body, blood rushes all over her body when Sooyoung’s tongue running all over her neck and her shoulder. Yoona escapes soft moans as she brought her right hand on Sooyoung’s head, fingers lost in between the brunette’s hairs, pushing Sooyoung’s deeper as she tilted her head.

“..and please..” Sooyoung whispered “..can you wear something under this thin shirt at least?” she added “..i can practically see all over you..” she said, her right hand going down from Yoona’s tummy, slipping under Yoona’s loose shirt before caressing her girlfriend’s thigh.

Yoona giggled softly “..you’re seeing all over me every days and nights anyway..” she moaned in between her words when Sooyoung leaves another loves bites around her neck “..besides.. the last time I wear something under this.. you rip them away.. and—arhh!! Soo!!” Yoona breath heaved, her chest running great from the surprise touch, her legs trembled, almost falling on the floor when Sooyoung teasingly brought her hand to between her thighs.

Yoona almost falls if it not Sooyoung who swiftly wrapped her in her arms, turned her softly before the tall brunette place both her hands on Yoona’s bottom, lifting the latter when Yoona quickly circling her arms around Sooyoung’s neck. Sooyoung moved slightly and get Yoona to sit on the kitchen’c counter.

Yoona still leaned her temple on Sooyoung, still steadying her breath when Sooyoung innocently grinned “..they’re getting in the way..” she whispered huskily, knowing that Yoona already sits, she brought her hands back on Yoona’s thighs, gently running both her hands, before one of them going in between, fingers touching softly before it turned into a sensual massaging.

And with that, Yoona already losing her mind, fingers tangled in between Sooyoung’s hairs, hard.

“..then.. you shouldn’t wear any of this..” Yoona breathed hitched, running one of her hand down from Sooyoung’s hairs, going to the hem of the latter tank top, tugging slowly before sliding her hand inside, going higher as Sooyoung’s buried her face on her neck, flooding kisses and love bites, more and more.

“..i need my breakfast.. now..” Sooyoung demanded, her left hand tugging Yoona’s shirt lightly, while the right one still losing in between Yoona’s thigh.

“..leaving all the food there?” Yoona difficultly mumbled in between her moans.

“Save them for lunch..”

“..eggs.. bacons… and—and breads for—for lu-lunch?”

“..uhm-um..”

“..a-are you—you su-sure?”

“..uhum..” Sooyoung hummed, her fingers going deeper and deeper “..what do you say?” she asked, lips still all over her girlfriend’s neck, and Yoona couldn’t take more.

“..ahh.. Sooyoungg!! bed—bedroom!! no-now!!”

Sooyoung’s lips curved into a smile, swiftly propping Yoona’s up with both her arms under Yoona’s bottom when the latter has her legs circling Sooyoung’s waist.

They made their way to the bedroom with Sooyoung’s lips still around Yoona’s shoulder. Crashing here and there, they made their way to the bed with Sooyoung throws both their body into the soft mattress, with Yoona landing first, followed by the tall brunette on her top.

With both her hands each beside Yoona’s head, trapping Yoona in between, Sooyoung has that sweet mischievous smile when she leaned closer to Yoona in a torturing slow motion.

“I know that look!” Yoona exclaimed impatiently, knowing what that naughty girlfriend of hers is up to “and don’t you ever think about it!!!” she threatened, not letting Sooyoung going far with her teasing, with both her arms still clinging around Sooyoung’s neck, she pulled the latter swiftly, meeting their lips.

Sooyoung’s lips formed a smiled in between their kisses “..why.. are you.. in such a hurry? We have.. all day, you know..” she giggled, buried her face on Yoona’s neck this time “it’s weekend..”

“You’re so not going to tease me more after what you did in the kitchen just now!!” Yoona replied, still having her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, just in case the latter pulled back.

“We just broke that frame, again..” Sooyoung whispered, referring to the one that supposed to hang on the wall near the door, which is by now, already shattered in pieces when they slammed the door, hard.

“We should consider another place to—to.. ahh.. pu-put that..” Yoona moaned, feeling Sooyoung’s hand slipping back under her shirt, going in between her thigh when another arms going under her nape.

“..we will broke it.. wherever we put it, anyway..” Sooyoung mumbled, her face buried on Yoona’s neck, trailing love bites, marks, and kisses all over places she can reach.

“..ye—yeah.. you—you even bro-broke one in—in.. ahh.. the li-living room..”

“Me?” Sooyoung lifted her head slightly, her fingers stop moving but stay in its place, making Yoona groaned in frustration, and there, that mischievous smile of Sooyoung appeared in a form of an innocent smile “..hey, I didn’t do it..” she said, taking longer than how it supposed to be “..you did it!!”

“Yeah! And that’s because of you!” Yoona groaned, pulling up slightly to slip the thin shirt from her body without letting Sooyoung move any even the tiny movement, after that she swiftly wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck “we’re supposed to watch the movie, and you slip your hand inside my pants!!”

Sooyoung grinned naughtily, knowing how frustrate Yoona must be, even making the conversation when Yoona doesn’t need one, at least not at the moment “..that’s because you seemed more into the movie than into me..” she grinned cheekily.

“Oh please!” Yoona rolled her eyes, pulling Sooyoung closer, leaving a little gap between their lips “I didn’t even have any idea of what that movie about..” she whispered “..i checked on you like.. every seconds.. of every minutes!!”

Sooyoung giggled “oh, you’re adorable..” she teased “and blushing..”

“Yes, I am!” Yoona said desperately “stop taking a revenge of what I did yesterday!” she said pleadingly, whispering “please..”

Sooyoung’s smile softened, leaning closer to plant a kiss on Yoona’s lips “now, you know how I feel yesterday..”

“…yes, so, please.. baby..”

Sooyoung gave another sweet smile, sincerely before she landed a sweet passionate kiss on Yoona’s lips. Her fingers back to its work, making her girlfriend going high in just seconds. Sooyoung runs her lips down when Yoona stop kissing her, and leaving her marks all her way lower.

“..I love you..” Sooyoung whispered, when her lips stops right on Yoona’s right ear “..I love you so much..”

“…I love you to, baby..” Yoona opened her eyes just to meet that loving stare “…for now.. and forever..” she said “..and only you.. and you alone..”

“..and baby..” Sooyoung said softly “..let’s continue this on shower..”

“..mm.. wh-why?” Yoona shut her eyes, breath heaved, fingers losing in between Sooyoung’s hairs, trying hard to get every words from Sooyoung’s lips. It’s just that Sooyoung’s wherever Sooyoung’s fingers in now is seriously too disturbing.

“It’s our first anniversary.. and I want to take you somewhere..”

“..mm..wh-where?”

“..it’s a secret..” Sooyoung whispered huskily, just right on Yoona’s right ear “..but I’m not in a hurry, you know..”

-----

 

“Where are we going?” Yoona asked, staring at Sooyoung’s side façade. She took Sooyoung’s left hand and playing with it leaving the tall brunette driving with one hand. But Sooyoung doesn’t mind, obviously since she hold Yoona’s hand back tighter.

“Somewhere..” the brunette replied mysteriously.

“Come on..” Yoona pouted “since when you keep secret from me?”

Sooyoung chuckled “it’s a surprise, baby..”

“Because it’s out first anniversary?”

“Yepp..” Sooyoung chuckled, keeping her eyes on the road “and please stop staring..” she added “it’s disturbing..” she grinned mischievously, sparing a glance “trust me, you don’t want to know what I am thinking right now..”

Yoona giggled, giving her naughty smile “try me..”

Sooyoung chuckled “..i’m hungry..”

“You’re always hungry..”

“Yes, because you’re always around..” she grinned.

Yoona giggled, lifting Sooyoung’s hand up, placing a soft peck on the back of the latter’s palm “then, you have no idea how hungry I am..”

 

It took almost 40 minutes when they finally arrived at their destination. Sooyoung got out from the car, circling the car to open the door for Yoona who is staring at her in confused.

“..what are we going to do here?”

“Meeting two persons who brought me to the earth..” she smiled childishly, walking to the big gate with Yoona followed behind, intertwined their fingers tightly, holding a bouquet of white lilies with her other hand.

They’re walking in the quiet cemetery, passing gravestones one by one, until Sooyoung stops in front of a pair of gravestones that have a little gap in between only.

Sooyoung pulled her hand from Yoona’s grip before she walks closer, standing on her knees in between, start pulling out some weeds around before placing the flower bouquet she brought in front of one of the gravestone.

“..mom..” Sooyoung called softly, her hand running on the carved words “..i brought your favorite flowers..” she said “and don’t forget to share it with dad, okay?” she grinned childishly, turned around to face the other gravestone “and dad.. don’t worry.. I already told mom to share it with you..” she giggled softly.

Yoona gazed to the tall brunette, wearing a small smile on her face as watching Sooyoung playfully talking there, even throwing jokes.

“..and mom.. dad.. that is Yoona..” she whispered carefully, not wanting Yoona to hear, but obviously failed since only her voice can be heard all over the place.

“..she is that person I told you every time I come here..” the brunette said softly, trying to keep her voice low “..that woman who gets your daughter falling.. hard..” she added “..that person who gets you daughter madly in love..” she grinned “..so much in love..”

“..she is that person who keeps me accompany..” Sooyoung continued “..well, of course, aside from Tae.. and aunt and uncle Kim..” she giggled softly “..she is that person who gives me home.. and again, of course besides Taeng and her family..” she said “..she is that person I’m sure to live forever with..”

“..so mom.. dad..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..please take care of her just like how you both take care of me from heaven, okay?” she giggled softly “..and please tell her to stop driving your daughter crazy over her..” she added “..please tell her to stop making me fall, harder..”

“..please help me to make her feel just like how she makes me feel..” Sooyoung whispered “..like how she make me feel save.. how she gives me comfort.. or happy.. and loved…” she gave a sweet smile before she stood up “so, mom.. dad.. meet my girlfriend.. and the love of my life..” she turned, flashing a childish grin to her girlfriend “..Im Yoona..”

Yoona giggled over Sooyoung’s childish grin as she moves closer to the brunette’s standing spot “..aunt and uncle Choi..” the latter greeted, bowing slightly “..nice to meet you too..”

“..psstt..” Sooyoung leaned closer to Yoona’s ear before she whispered “..I’m sure if my parents wouldn’t mind if you called them mom and dad too..”

Yoona glanced over Sooyoung, giving a small smile before she turned back to both the gravestones “..mom.. dad..” Yoona called softly “..please don’t worry over this kid here..”

“Yahh, I’m not a kid..” Sooyoung whined, but Yoona ignored it greatly.

“I promise to take care of her no matter how hard it takes.. I promise to stay by her side forever.. and I promise never stop loving her..” Yoona gave a small smile “so please, I will be more than glad if I get both of your blessing..” she added “..and give me a chance to watch over this person I’m so much in love with.. and let me taking care of her and loving her with all my heart until I can meet you there, in heaven..”

“..psstt..” and there, Sooyoung leaned closer again, whispering “..they say, yes..”

Yoona escaped soft chuckled, glancing over the playful brunette “..yah.. stop playing around..” she said, elbowing Sooyoung’s side gently.

“..I’m just delivering their massage, you know..” Sooyoung mumbled childishly, making her girlfriend escapes another chuckles.

Yoona turned slightly to make her facing Sooyoung, both hands cupping Sooyoung’s face and bring the brunette’s face closer to hers “..i love you so much..” she said, nuzzling their nose “so.. so much..”

“And you have no idea how much I’m into you..” Sooyoung replied, pressing their lips gently.

“..Soo…”

“Hmm?”

Yoona stared into Sooyoung’s eyes while their temple still connected “..how can you ended up with Taeyeon’s family?”

“…I was just a junior high student that time..” Sooyoung mumbled “..the car my family rode got into an accident..” she recalled “..i got no serious injured.. but not my parents..”

“..Taeyeon’s mom.. is my mother’s sister..” Sooyoung said, giving a small smile “..you know, they can just put me in the orphanage.. but instead, they provide me with a new home.. a family..”

“Taeyeon is supposed to be my cousin.. but living with her for years.. she is more than a sister to me..” Sooyoung said softly “she is being a great sister when she shouldn’t have to.. she takes the responsibility to take care of me even is she knows that she doesn’t need to..”

“..that’s why baby..” Sooyoung said softly “..the only thing I ask from you is, no matter how many times Taeyeon gives you a hard times..” she said “..please don’t hate her..”

“It’s unfair, but I know she is doing it for me..” Sooyoung said “..and I promise, I won’t leave you..” she added “..and I won’t stop convincing her about our relationship..” she smiled “I promise..”

“I know..” Yoona gave a small smile “I understand.. and I don’t really mind..” she chuckled “besides, lately, she seems to warm up to me..” Yoona grinned “maybe she is already under my spell..” she joked.

“Yeahh..” Sooyoung giggled “who’s not..”

Yoona gave another sweet smile before she pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s once again, taking her woman into another sweet passionate kiss.

Sooyoung shoved her hand into her jean’s pocket before they broke their kiss. Bringing her hands up, Sooyoung put a white gold necklace around Yoona’s neck, gently helping Yoona to wear her gift. A necklace with an infinite symbol “..because my love for you will never end..” Sooyoung whispered after the necklace hanging beautifully to its new owner’s neck.

“What’s now?” Yoona smiled, pressing their body closer with both arms sneaked around Sooyoung’s waist, shoving both her hands each on Sooyoung’s pant back pockets “when will you stop making my heart flutter?”

“..maybe if you can keep you hands all for yourself?”

Yoona chuckled “then.. prepare yourself for always make me go all crazy..” she whispered, leaning her temple on Sooyoung’s “because I am all over you.. and I belong to you..” Yoona said, gently placing Soft kisses on Sooyoung’s lips in between her words “..and there is no way I can keep every part of me all for my self..” she added “not when I know I am madly in love with you..”

“You’re mine.. it’s supposed to be like that.. you’re all mine, and mine only..”

Yoona chuckled “I know..”

“And it looks good on you..” Sooyoung said.

“I will look better.. if you’re on me instead..” Yoona whispered with a naughty smile.

Sooyoung giggled, with their temple still glued on each other’s, Sooyoung turned slightly to glance at both the gravestones “..see.. mom, dad..” Sooyoung reported childishly “..look what has she done to me..” she said “…how come I am not falling over and over again if she is being this sweet!”

Yoona giggled “take a week off..” she said, her left hand on Sooyoung’s cheek, turned the later back to face her “..you always said that you want to go to Rome with me.. let’s go there.. I already prepared everything..” she said, smiling “my gift for you.. what do you say?”

“You’re really the best..” Sooyoung giggled “and I don’t have any reason to reject the honeymoon..” she grinned mischievously “our first honeymoon..”

Yoona giggled “fine, honeymoon.. I love it sounds.. and.. let’s go home now..” she grazed her lips on Sooyoung’s lips, to the latter cheek and ended on Sooyoung’s right ear “..let’s go home now before I lose my mind all over again..” she added “..not in front of your parents..”

“I love you Yoona.. I love you so much..” Sooyoung whispered, smiling over her girlfriend’s words “…because of you, my tomorrow is worth waiting for, and eternity is worth living for..”

Yoona wears a sweet smile before she pressed her lips gently on Sooyoung’s “..and I love you more.. more every seconds.. just more.. and more every day..”