Epilogue

Second Destiny

“You look beautiful.” The tall girl is standing in front of the blonde girl with a wide smile “I bet Taeyeon unnie is going to have a hard time holding herself from ripping that off of you for the entire wedding ceremony.”

Jessica giggled “thanks Yoon.” She said, turned to the mirror, smiling to herself before she walked to the nearest couch, sitting “I am nervous.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” Yoona laughed softly, seating herself by her cousin’s side.

“And you look beautiful yourself in that white dress, cousin.” Jessica offered a playful smile.

“Thanks.” Yoona smiled “I am happy for you.” Yoona spoke “congratulation on your weeding Jessie.”

“Thank you Yoon.” Jessica gave a warm smile.

Yoona nodded, keeping her smile, before she scanned the room carefully.

Oh, if only she could. She would love to stand in the middle of the room, not as a guest, but as the bride.

And for the one who tied her for the lifetime, it will definitely only be that woman.

“..so..” Jessica’s eyes fall on her cousin’s side façade “when will you..” Jessica voiced softly.

Yoona knows what her cousin means.

Yoona escaped soft sigh before she answered “..I don’t know.” She spoke, turning back to her cousin “she hasn’t been talking about that yet.” And followed in a soft mumbling “after what I did, she might never do.”

“Heck talking about marriage,” Yoona continued “she has been avoiding any kind of talk regarding relationship.” She sighed.

“She might only need some time more.”

Yoona tightened her lips in a curve, nodding lightly “yeah, I have wait for 8 freaking months.” She smiled softly “years might pass without me realizing it.”

“She loves you.”

“I know.” Yoona smiled widened “and if I were to get married, it will only be with her.”

Jessica chuckled “I see, you better be.”

Yoona smiled, nodding lightly “I can wait, I will until she is ready.”

“You are really grown up.” Jessica gave a teasing smile, giving a brief pause before she added “so, you have been living with her all this time.” she said, obviously with a naughty smile “were you guys.. do it?”

Yoona’s face flushed “..wha—what with yo-your question, Jess!”

“We are adults, Yoona.” Jessica laughed “I am just curious.” She giggled “besides, these past few weeks, you have been strangely glowing.”

“..tha—that.. that..” Yoona stuttered.

“You guys are so cute.” Jessica said in between her giggles “but.. I am happy that you at least make some moves.. and definitely turned out good I supposed?”

“Je—jess!!”

Jessica laughed upon her cousin’s embarrassment “so I take it as a yes?”

“Jess!!”

Jessica’s laughter is what could be heard inside the room “good to see you guys made up.” Jessica smiled, before she gave another naughty smile “or make loves I then?”

“Jessi!!!” this time Yoona’s voice raise a pitch higher, and her face going redder.

Jessica erupt a round of laughter. Such a cute cousin she has.

Of course Jessica is aware of her cousin’s living. Jessica knows that her cousin has been living with her girlfriend’s sister ever since they got back from the villa out town.

First, Yoona would excuse herself of taking care of the woman she loves, next, there is no reason anymore. The other woman had said nothing about it, and Yoona has no desire to step out either.

Yoona is definitely going for a visit to her family, but just simply having a talk, mostly with her father.

And so far everything handled just fine.

“Fine.. fine..” Jessica mumbled in between her laughter.

Yoona sighed, nodded, her face flushed still, but there is no way she is going to share her so private live with her cousin, not yet maybe “so, ten minutes to go.” Yoona glanced on the clock.

Jessica smiled in excitement “I am really, really nervous.”

-----

 

“Oh God, that’s.. that’s..”

“That’s?” the petite woman furrowed her brows, waiting.

“God, Tae, I can’t find any word enough to describe how you look.”

Taeyeon giggled, walking closer to the tall woman, sitting by her side “such a sweet talker you are.” Taeyeon said “is that how you get her falling all over you?”

The tall woman’s face flushed, awkwardly avoiding the only pair of eyes that has been locked on her.

“You are going to get nothing.” Sooyoung mumbled “and again, because there are really nothing between us.”

“Yeah, define your ‘nothing’, please.” Taeyeon teased.

“Tae!”

Taeyeon giggled, before her smile softened “I am glad to see you happy.”

Sooyoung said nothing, not agreeing, yet not refusing. She is happy, may be happier if the become something.

“Thank you for agreeing to take the surgery.” Taeyeon said softly.

“You threatened not to get married if I didn’t take it!” the tall woman argued “and even if Jessica said nothing, I know she is dying to tie you with this marriage thing.”

Taeyeon chuckled “I want you to be here, I want you in my very important day like how it always were, and I want you to watch over me.”

Sooyoung wears a soft smile “yeah, but out of all you only want free wedding dress.”

“I love your design.” Taeyeon shrugged.

Sooyoung sighed as Taeyeon added “and don’t tell me that you are not happy to see her again.”

In silence, Sooyoung turned away from Taeyeon, doesn’t let the petite woman to see her flushed face.

Taeyeon giggled “you know I will support whatever decision you make, aren’t you?”

“I know, you have been telling--..”

“And what is it that holding you back from what you always wanted?” Taeyeon cut “you want her, and she want you just as much, heck, maybe even more than you do, judging from her countless efforts on courting you back.”

“..or she might not.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Hmm?” Taeyeon brows creased.

Sooyoung inhales a deep breath before she meets Taeyeon’s eyes “what is she only feels guilty and trying to make it up to me? the accident?”

Hearing that, Taeyeon heaved a sigh “geez, Sooyoung, out of all person in this world, you should be the last to doubt her.” Taeyeon ranted “how could looking at you like her life depend on a word you said every time she asked you to consider her being your girlfriend again including something you call guilt?”

Sooyoung frowned, saying nothing before she feel a pair of hands on her cheeks, turning her to meet Taeyeon’s eyes “she loves you, Soo.. she really does..”

Sooyoung’s lips curves a small smile “..I thought you hate her..”

“Yeah,” Taeyeon chuckled, caressing her sister’s cheeks “it was after I start growing tired of seeing her coming over at the hospital once a week to meet me privately to talk about you.”

Sooyoung’s smile faded “meeting you? once a week?”

Taeyeon chuckled “uhuh.. she is meeting me once a week to tell me about your development, even without me asking her to.” She continued “and convince me that she is really madly, completely, and Sooyoung..” Taeyeon sighed “not that I am mad, but please tell her that I got it already..” she jokingly added.

Sooyoung remained silent.

Taeyeon puts a small smile, her thumb brushing Sooyoung’s cheek “..and I guess there might be a lot more of what she has done to you and you practically unaware about?”

A small smile made its way on Sooyoung’s face as she mumbled “..maybe?”

“She loves you Soo.. so much that the world might aware of that already.” Taeyeon shook her head lightly.

Sooyoung giggled, her face flushed, again. A sudden warmth fills her heart, and she is keeping that smile on her face.

Taeyeon is staring at Sooyoung’s face, before she evilly added “what should be her reason again to stay at your apartment even if the surgery went fine anyway?”

Taeyeon’s comment reddened Sooyoung’s face.

“How is it going?” Taeyeon spoke softly “I thought you are going to start all over again with her? how long are you going to make her wait?”

A hint of panic draws on Sooyoung’s face when she voiced carefully “why? do you think she will leave?”

“Is that what holding you back?”

Sooyoung bit her lower lip, whispered “..what if she will?”

“What if she won’t?” Taeyeon asked back “she knew she couldn’t make it without you, she doesn’t want to.” She spoke “..I doubt if it ever crossed her mind.”

Sooyoung meets Taeyeon’s eyes, doubting before she said softly “..I am scared, Tae..”

“We are all scared, Soo..” Taeyeon spoke “but if we let our fear consume us, we might never truly find our happiness..” Taeyeon smiled “..and what if.. this time, that happiness stays? Not forever maybe, but at least enough for a life time?”

Sooyoung nodded lightly.

“Besides…” there, a naughty smile from the petite woman “you are already there, anyway..”

“What?” Sooyoung’s left brow raised.

“Happiness..” Taeyeon answered, keeping her naughty smile “you are strangely happy these past few months..” she replied “so, I bet something happened in between you both?”

“Non—nonsense!!” Sooyoung defended, face flushed.

Taeyeon giggled “duh, my lovely sister, I can see it all over your face.” she said “I have that kind of look every time Jessica tells me that she loves me..” she added when this mischievous smile followed “and every time she makes me feel.. loved..” Taeyeon added teasingly “you know, like when we make--..”

“Tae!!”

Taeyeon’s old-woman laughter sounds fill the room right away “you just can’t help it, do you?”

Sooyoung groaned “stop talking about that!!”

But the so evil sister enjoyed Sooyoung’s blushing face “ah, I wonder--..”

“Tae, please..” Sooyoung pleaded.

Taeyeon only giggled, but she stops anyway, her smile softened “so, how is it going so far?”

“What?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes “you have been bringing that with you all the time, Soo..”

Sooyoung opened , closing it again, before she ended up humming, her face reddened as her eyes fall on the silver band on her finger “it’s fine..”

“..you look so desperate for having her eyes on you..”

“Wha—what are you talking about?!”

Taeyeon laughed “come on, Soo.. that childish attempts of trying to make her jealous..” Taeyeon shrugged “she must have realized it already, that should be the reason why she lets you play around..”

“I—I am not!!” Sooyoung denied right away.

Taeyeon giggled “she is so lucky..”

“Let—let’s go out!” Sooyoung swiftly said, standing up, followed by Taeyeon who is still giggling “it—it’s time..”

“Sure..” Taeyeon smiles.

But before the latter could leave, Sooyoung wrapped her sister in a tight hug.

Taeyeon’s smile widened, hugging back with her arms around Sooyoung’s waist.

“..congratulation on your marriage..” Sooyoung softly whispered “..I wish you happiness..” she said “unnie…”

Taeyeon slowly pulled, her eyes watery.

“Oh, you are so not going to ruin your make up.” Sooyoung playfully teased.

“You—you just called me unnie..” Taeyeon whispered in disbelief.

“That’s because you are..” Sooyoung smiled, caressing Taeyeon’s cheek, before she leaned and placed a kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek “are we not going now?”

Taeyeon giggled in between her sobs “yeah, now..”

------

 

Yoona and Jessica are walking out from the small room before they walked out to the garden. A beautiful garden with the beach scenery. So lovely.

The ceremony is starting right when Jessica is walking down on the aisle, with Taeyeon is waiting there, to tie her down for a life.

Yoona smiles while watching the two exchanges promises, and there, her woman is standing not to far from the wedding couple along with Taeyeon’s parents. Since Yoona went out from the room a little bit late, she decided to stand by the other front row where Jessica’s parents are standing.

It wasn’t that long before they sealed their vow in a kiss.

And with that, the guests are enjoying the various kinds of food.

Yoona wears a smile while making her way to Sooyoung who is chatting with two women.

A sigh escaped her lips as she saw the woman is obviously flirting with her woman. Not that she could get angry, but they haven’t reached there, no title yet, and it frustrated her very much.

And judging from how friendly and touchy the girls seem, they must be Sooyoung’s friends or someone from work.

As she is getting closer with the three chatting women, Yoona put her smile, trying her best not to kick the girls away from her woman.

“..hey..” Yoona softly called, giving a peck on Sooyoung’s cheek “I have been looking for you.” she said.

Sooyoung stiffened right away, just not yet used to public affection.

Yoona smiles with a soft hi to both women who don’t seem to be pleasured with the scene she just offered.

But who cares.

“Have you eaten?”

“..no..” Sooyoung shook her head just as stiff.

Yoona nodded before she turned to both girls with a smile “sorry, please excuse us..”

And without waiting for a reply, Yoona hooked her arm with Sooyoung, walking further from them.

After making sure that they are indeed quite distance with the crowd, not too far from the party, but just where they can talk.

Sooyoung is standing awkwardly, her eyes fallen on the center of the garden, there are couples who are dancing with the slow music from the band on the podium.

Yoona turned, facing Sooyoung before she gently forced Sooyoung to face her as well.

“How long are you going to play this hard-to-get game with me?”

Sooyoung’s teeth clenched, her eyes not even meeting Yoona’s.

Yoona smiled softly, running her fingers on Sooyoung’s cheek.

“By now, you must already know, that I.. am courting you.. aren’t you?”

Sooyoung’s face flushed with Yoona confession, again.

It is not the first time Yoona is being this blunt.

Yoona has been trying to bring it up every time she has change to.

But just as often Sooyoung could easily avoiding it.

Yoona smiled on Sooyoung’s blushing face. It was really hard to resist. So hard.

Having both hands on Sooyoung’s cheeks, Yoona pulled them closer until their lips meet in the half way.

No, no lip biting, no , and definitely no tongue.

At least not here.

Yoona pulled slightly with a sweet smile “you know I will wait.”

Sooyoung opened , but no word coming from her lips, Yoona chuckled when she leaned back, taking Sooyoung’s lower lip in between her teeth.

Screw no lip biting.

Yoona deepened the kiss right when she feels Sooyoung is responding.

“..hmm..”

But a soft hum breaks their kiss as they both turn to meet the two women standing with a smile.

Sooyoung is staring in confuse while Yoona has her smile faded.

“Long time no see..” the shorter said with a smile that turned her eyes into crescent moon.

“..he-hey..” Yoona greeted back.

The smiling woman then turned to the confused Sooyoung “not remembering me?” she asked still with the smile while the tall woman who is standing behind her only nodded with a small smile and a soft hi.

Sooyoung turned to Yoona, before turning back to the young woman in front of her.

“It is sad than I am the only one to remember what we used to have.” The girl said “Sooyoung, how could you forget me that easily?” she frowned.

The woman then turned to Yoona who is frozen on her spot, giving a teasing smile “don’t worry, I am not coming back to steal your woman from you.” she said, but taking a step closer to Sooyoung. And in next second, Sooyoung’s hand is already grabbed by her as the woman moves it to her own cheek.

Sooyoung’s brows furrowed as she recalled the familiar voice and face she had ever touch when her palm touches the woman’s cheek “Tiff?”

The shorter woman giggled “glad that you finally recognized me.” she said, giving another teasing smile “because I am sure if your girlfriend wouldn’t like what I will do next if you still didn’t.”

Yoona turned her head to the front, doesn’t really like the scene before her eyes, she doesn’t even want to think what Tiffany said.

“..then, can I have this dance?” Tiffany asked, giving a smile.

Sooyoung swallowed, glancing on her side where Yoona is standing back and forth to the woman who is standing in front of her.

Tiffany must sensed it that she turned to Yoona “hey, can I borrow your woman for a while?”

The two tall women have their face flushed with Tiffany’s giggles. Yoona nodded lightly “don’t take too long.” She simply said in between her blushing face.

Tiffany took Sooyoung’s hand, walking to the center of the party to join the already around tens couples who are enjoying the music.

 

“You are letting her go away with someone else by your eyes?”

The other tall woman who is coming with Tiffany is standing by Yoona’s side, before she turned her body, watching the couple standing so close, dancing to the slow music.

The tall tanned woman shrugged “I got her already.” She simply said.

Yoona sighed “I have no idea how you deal with it, Dr.Kwon, but I still can’t get used to that,” she paused “and I never will.”

“Yuri will be fine, Yoona.” The woman turned, smiling “and well, I don’t get used to that too, I don’t want to.” She said “but she already explained herself before asking your girlfriend for the dance.”

Yoona nodded, sighing “oh, it sounds so good.”

Yuri’s brow creased “that Tiffany explained herself before—“

“Girlfriend.” Yoona spoke “I wish she is.”

Yuri’s crease comes deeper “you are not?”

“Yet.” Yoona replied “will be one day.”

Yuri nodded in acknowledge “sure, I see..”

They are standing in silence while watching the other two dancing for a while, and it got too much on her seeing that obviously so friendly gesture before Yoona spoke “okay, that’s it..” she turned to Yuri “I am done watching them, I am taking her back.”

Yuri chuckled “sure, I need my woman back too.”

 

Just as they are in the dance floor, Tiffany circled her arms around Sooyoung’s neck as the tall woman has hers around Tiffany’s waist.

“It was cute.” Tiffany spoke with a teasing smile.

“Huh?”

“The way you waited for your girlfriend’s approval to dance with me silently.”

“I—I am not!” Sooyoung stuttered.

Tiffany giggled “ah, you are still adorable.” She said “if only I am not taken,” she said playfully.

“Taken?”

Tiffany smiled as she pulled her left hand, giving Sooyoung a sight of a silver band on her finger before she slipped it back though Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“You are married?”

“Well, not officially yet.” Tiffany answered “I am in one of my volunteer work when the resident thrown a small traditional party for me and my girlfriend as their gratitude.”

“And who is this lucky person?”

“Well..” Tiffany smiled, glancing to the other two stiff women not far from her spot before she leaned closer to Sooyoung’s side façade “she is coming with me.” before she pulled back.

Sooyoung glanced on where Tiffany did before, nodded understandingly.

“We are living together already,” Tiffany said “and we are planning to have a small party for families and friends.” she said “I wish you will be there.”

Sooyoung nodded “definitely.”

Tiffany smiled, pulling the woman closer. They are dancing in silence before Tiffany spoke “so, how about you?” she asked, having this feeling that Sooyoung won’t bring her life up is she is not asking.

“I heard from Taeyeon that you agreed to take the surgery five months ago.” Tiffany said “glad that it went out well.”

“Yeah, thanks.” Sooyoung ended.

“And that’s not the only thing I want to hear from you, Soo.” Tiffany spoke, giving a mischievous smile “how is your relationship with her going?” she asked “I guess every thing is going just fine looking at how you are with her still?”

“..hmm.. we are.. still working on it.”

With that answer, Tiffany stops moving with the music as she meets Sooyoung’s eyes, staring deeply “after leaving for almost nine months, I wish to hear something better than that.”

Sooyoung keeps silent, saying nothing.

Tiffany sighed, but giving a small smile after “she deserves a second chance, Soo..” Tiffany spoke “don’t you think so?”

Sooyoung is smiling back as she replied “and I am going to give her one..”

Tiffany chuckled “don’t take too long,” she said, glancing to the already walking woman closer to them “and I guess my time is up..”

With that, Yoona is already standing by her side “is it my turn yet?”

Tiffany chuckled. Oh, how hard must Yoona hold her jealousy back in between her gritted teeth.

“Nah, the moment you take her away, you won’t give me time for this any more.”

“You are right.” Yoona answered immediately “but I will still take her anyway.” She said “she is mine.”

Tiffany laughed softly, glancing on the awkwardly blushing Sooyoung, and flushed Yoona in turn.

“Should we go now?” it was Yuri.

Tiffany nodded while taking Yuri’s hand “sure, babe..”

Leaning for a peck on Sooyoung’s cheek, Tiffany bid her goodbye, before Yuri and Tiffany are walking away from the couple.

“You said a moment,” Yuri spoke as they walked further “and as far as I recalled, you didn’t mention any kind of kiss.”

Tiffany turned to the tall woman, giving a teasing smile instead “is this you being jealous? Because it was usually me.”

“Tiffany, I am just a woman who is madly in love with you.” Yuri sighed “of course I get jealous.” She paused “and not to mention that she was your girl--..”

Yuri was silenced with a pair of lips crushed on hers.

Tiffany pulled only to grin “I love you too, Yul.” She giggled “so, now let go home.” She smiled sweetly, one that Yuri always love to see “our home..”

 

Sooyoung is standing there awkwardly, ready to leave anytime now. It was before she felt a pair of arms around her neck.

Sooyoung is stiffened by the proximity, but relaxing soon enough when Yoona pulled her closer, starting to move along with the song.

“I am really jealous,” Yoona whispered “so can you at least make me feel better with a dance? Please..”

Yoona soft pleading touches Sooyoung’s heart that in no minute, Yoona can feel Sooyoung’s arms around her waist.

They are enjoying their time, before Yoona whispered softly “I am not playing this anymore.”

“Sooyoung, you can try to make me jealous, you can play this hard to get to me, we can make love all night and not talking much the next morning,” Yoona voiced out softly, pulling slightly to rest her temple on Sooyoung’s, locking her eyes right into Sooyoung’s.

“But I will kiss you in front of the girls who are thinking that they can take you away from me so that they know that you are mine, and I have no intention to share you.”

“I will always pull you closer the moment I think the distance was becoming unbearable, I will keep you close to me so you are only a reach apart from me.”

“We will make love because, Sooyoung, for all the love I have for you, I want you so bad that it kills me inside, and it doesn’t help that I know..” Yoona paused “you want me as much..”

“We will share kisses, hugs, and loves..” Yoona whispered “and I will talk to you like you are mine, because you are.”

“We will wake up every morning on bed, and you will be the first person I see, and it will definitely make my day.”

“So, Choi Sooyoung for umpteenth times that I had lost count on..” Yoona whispered “will you be my girlfriend?”

There was a little pause before Sooyoung answered “..no…”

Yoona sighed. She failed again. But she is smiling anyway when she said “right, I will try again next week.”

But what comes after from the woman she is hugging crush her a little bit “..I want you to take it off..”

Yoona’s smile faded, her arms around Sooyoung’s neck loosened “..what if I don’t want to?” Yoona asked carefully.

“I don’t want to live in the past anymore.” Sooyoung replied “I am not going there anymore.”

Yoona pulled from the hug with her eyes locked on her finger.

It was a ring, the proposal ring Sooyoung gave her when she proposed. Yoona found it in Sooyoung’s drawer, and she has been putting it on her ever since.

The ring always reminded her that she belongs to Sooyoung, and one day, for real, she will be, officially.

But this is the first time Sooyoung asked her to take it off.

Yoona’s eyes get watery, threatening to fall any second.

Forcing on a small smile, Yoona slid the ring from her finger, handed it to Sooyoung “yeah, it was yours anyway.” Her voice cracked.

Sooyoung said nothing, and Yoona can feel her heart breaking.

“..I am not giving up on you, Soo..” Yoona whispered “I won’t..”

Yoona turned. She is going to leave. She is definitely going to cry, and she can do nothing to stop her tears from falling.

Because the moment her back facing Sooyoung, Yoona’s tears fall..

But before she could take a step, Sooyoung hold her wrist, asking Yoona to face her back.

“..no—no.. I—I will.. meet you la-later..” Yoona mumbled, her head bended down, swiftly wiping her tears.

Only to get Sooyoung tightened her grip.

“..Sooyoung, please..” Yoona pleaded, but Sooyoung doesn’t listen.

“Please..” in the end, Yoona dropped her body on Sooyoung’s, buried her face on Sooyoung’s neck, avoiding any kind of stare from the other guests.

“You should listen until I am done..” Sooyoung said, sighing, hugging the sobbing latter tightly.

And when Sooyoung finds no resistant from the woman anymore, she starts talking.

“Yoona… you are my past..” Sooyoung spoke softly, enough for the latter only to hear, making Yoona insecurely tightened her arms around Sooyoung’s waist “my present..” she added “and the only one I want in my future..”

“I can see my self with no body else but you..” Sooyoung said “none, but you.”

“I’ve become a jerk in these past few months.. I’ve been trying to hurt you.. I’ve been trying to make you jealous.. I’ve been trying to--..” Sooyoung bit her lower lip nervously “..Yoona.. I am just trying to have all your attention..”

“Yes, of course it is childish, but I can’t help it..” Sooyoung whispered “I was too arrogant to admit that I am still…”

Sooyoung inhale deeply “still so much in love with you..”

With that, Yoona pulled, her teary eyes meet Sooyoung’s which is awkwardly avoiding meeting their eyes.

“But—but of course you have always know it!” Sooyoung swiftly added “and—and I was too embarrassed to tell you…”

“Yoona.. that I don’t want to wait anymore..” Sooyoung added, this time calmer than before “I want you, I love you, and I want to spent my life with you.. I want to have a family with you…”

“I love you so much that I don’t want a world without you..” Sooyoung spoke “you have seen how I was without you, why would you think that I want you away from me?”

And instead of calming down, Yoona sobbed even more.

“I love you, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered softly before her hand taking that silver band from her finger that Yoona was familiar with for these past few weeks. Sooyoung has that ring after a month of her surgery.

But what Yoona doesn’t know is that the ring Sooyoung wore is actually consisted of two rings.

With the half still around Sooyoung’s finger, Sooyoung slip the other half “..Yoona.. will you marry me?”

It seems that Yoona’s sobs have attract attentions from the guests.

Yoona turned to her side, only to see the wedding couple smiling to her, Jessica’s parents, and her parents, they are still Jessica’s family.

“…hmmm.. Yoo-Yoona?” Sooyoung nervously called, so, so scared of what had ever happened before might happen again.

Sooyoung has battled with every little voice she could, until she finally dared herself to ask for Taeyeon’s permission, for only 15 minutes of the wedding day for her proposal.

She couldn’t wait.

“Sooyoung, I am madly, unbelievingly much, and completely in love with you..” Yoona’s hands both on Sooyoung’s cheeks, pulling closer until the tip of their noses in touch.

“I do, love.. I do..”

Sooyoung giggled “I love you.. I really do, I really—really--..”

Yoona’s lips are quick to catch the word.

Because as much as she loves hearing that from Sooyoung, her heart knows.

Yoona pulled slightly, like really less than an inch from Sooyoung’s lips, because she is going there again, definitely after she whispered with a smile “…I love you so much, Soo.. so, so much..”

It was a good start..

A good start to future..

 


a/n: hey, sorry for the long wait :)

And thank you for the supports from subscribers, upvotes, and comments..

bless you, see you in another stories :D