Love makes everything beautiful

Second Destiny

“..so..” Sooyoung voiced, she turned slightly to Yoona’s side, staring at her girlfriend’s face while both are standing in front of Caffetea’s glasses door, the best coffee and tea shop in neighborhood, fingers intertwined “..are you sure about this?”

“About what?” Yoona asked back, brows creased, she was just about to step in before Sooyoung stopped right in front of the door.

“..well, this?” Sooyoung shrugged.

“Meeting your sister?” Yoona eyed her girlfriend “if it means I can have you fully, telling the world that I own you like how you own me without hiding our relationship behind the curtains, kissing you in front of that girls who always flirt with you to show that you’re only mine..” Yoona leaned closer, wearing a mischievous smile as she whispered with her lips grazing Sooyoung’s right ear “..and making love with you days and nights.. anytime and anywhere I want..” she paused, feeling Sooyoung tensed by her tease.

Yoona pulled back slightly, having a sight of her girlfriend’s blushing face who is obviously trying to avoid meeting her eyes, keeping her naughty smile as she continued “..i have never been this sure, baby..”

Sooyoung let out a soft nervous chuckle, tucking her hair behind her right ear, meeting Yoona’s eyes for second, before shifting anywhere else, pretending that Yoona’s flirt doesn’t affect her “..let’s just go in then..” she mumbled.

Yoona’s smiled widened, she loves finding new things about her girlfriend, she loves everything about her, and she just loves the way Sooyoung shows her different emotions, expressions.

Like what happened now, Yoona loves having the sight of Sooyoung’s blushing face, her nervous gestures, how Sooyoung avoids her eyes when being shy, or how the taller brunette quickly change the topic to avoid further nervousness.

Yoona feels her heart beating excitedly, her checks redden but go unnoticed by her girlfriend, with the sudden warmth that flow all over her body, fill her with love, more of love for Sooyoung.

Yoona tightened their intertwined hand, preventing Sooyoung to step inside the coffee shop. And feeling Yoona is standing still on her spot, Sooyoung turned to her girlfriend. She was about to ask when Yoona’s left hand sliding to her nape, pulling her closer to meet their lips.

Sooyoung is obviously surprised, but it took only seconds before Sooyoung kissing her girlfriend’s back. The coffee shop is not that crowded early in the morning that the two brunettes are standing still, taking their time until it left them breathless that force them to part.

They are leaning on each other temple, steadying their breath while meeting each other eyes, throwing each other a sweet loving smile while Yoona slid her hand to Sooyoung’s cheek, caressing gently before she whispered “..i think I will hang in your work place for a while before I headed to mine..”

Sooyoung let out another soft chuckle “..really? after you got me no sleep at all last night?”

Yoona giggled, wearing her naughty smile still “it’s your fault… you’re just too hard to resist..” Yoona whispered “..and with our current relationship right now.. Sooyoung baby, I know I have every right to..”

“To get me no sleep?” Sooyoung asked playfully, narrowing her eyes, but her cheeks turns red slowly, fading its natural color to soft pink and getting redder which Yoona is watching enjoyable.

Yoona let out another giggles. She loves every side of Sooyoung. But this naughty side of her girlfriend, is just never been enough for her. She just really loves the way her own heart and body reacted on Sooyoung’s flirts, teases, of how Sooyoung can easily make her going crazy with simple word.

“..well, in one of my rights?” Yoona asked teasingly, blushing slightly from their flirty conversation “obviously..”

“Rights?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed, giving her girlfriend a playful suspicious look “now you have your rights on me?”

“Of course.. just like how you have yours on me..”

“Really?” Sooyoung chuckled “somehow.. I am curious of what it could be..”

“And to answer your curiousity..” Yoona whispered hazily, leaning to Sooyoung’s side façade as she whispering “I am willing to come over to your apartment this afternoon.. and I can show you every point in our list..”

Sooyoung giggled softly “afternoon? Are you planning on fleeing away from your work again?”

“My father own the agency.. and as long as I give them two songs every week.. I am allowed to come and go as I like..” Yoona answered “a songwriter has no limitation..” she grinned “I need a lot of inspiration, and I can only get it when I’m with you..”

“Then.. I will pick you up today..” Sooyoung replied, giving a sweet smile “let’s have a date…”

Yoona’s smile widened, she sure is enjoying this “great!! Then I can introduce you to my friends!! showing them the owner of my heart..”

“Surprising them with the fact that Im Yoona is settling at a relationship? With a permanent woman?”

“Yes, and to introduce them to the woman who successfully stole my heart away, to the woman who gets this im Yoona willing to change for good, and this time, I would love to stay with this sweet and gorgeous woman forever..” Yoona smiled “…to introduce them to my last woman, and the love of my life..”

Sooyoung gave another sweet smile, her heart fluttered by Yoona’s sweet words, planting a sweet peck on Yoona’s temple “..i love you..”

Yoona is gazing on Sooyoung’s eyes, she can find a hint worry and nervousness there “don’t worry..” she assured, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek gently “even if she says no, I won’t step back..” she said “not after I am already this far, not when I can finally assure you about my feeling, not after I know that you love me too..” Yoona whispered “..not when I know that what I have with you right now is not worth given up for anything..”

“Taeyeon is kind.. she is the only person who I can lean on when I feel down.. and she is really the best sister I can have..” Sooyoung said “she just can get a little over protective sometimes..”

“I understand..” Yoona nodded, giving an assuring smile.

Sooyoung smiled, tightened their intertwined hand “..okay.. let’s go inside..”

Yoona nodded, holding Sooyoung’s hand tightly but she stopped her girlfriend before the tall brunette opened the door “..and.. I love you too…”

 

Sooyoung and Yoona are walking inside the cafe, when they two stopped in front of a table with two medium couch which enough for two people for each near the window glasses, definitely familiar with two figures that already occupied one of the couch.

The two women are clearly having no idea, with an unreadable look on their face on the new added member to occupy the long empty seat beside Sooyoung.

“Since when you bring someone in our breakfast?” Taeyeon asked, giving a clear sight of her indisposed look, only glancing once at Yoona before fully eyeing the taller brunette.

“You said I can bring my girlfriend..” Sooyoung answered, gestured her girlfriend to sit on the couch across Jessica, while she seated in front of Taeyeon.

“And for whatever your question may be.. my answer is still, it’s a no..”

“Tae-..”

“Didn’t I already warn you about her?” Taeyeon asked, expressionless, eyes all on Sooyoung.

“She is not like what people talk about her..”

“She breaks rules in her company because her father own the place where she is working, causing numbers of trouble but always managed being covered up by her company, she loves clubbing, she is an alcoholic, she messes around, she sleeps around, she gets bored easily which is why she can’t stand with a girl more than one night..” Taeyeon said tonelessly, putting some senses on her sister’s mind, having no intention to hide anything she hears about the girl who is sitting there with them.

Yoona bit her lower lip nervously on Taeyeon’s toneless rant about her past life. But her heart calmed when Sooyoung slip her hand on hers, holding it tightly.

“It’s all in past..” Sooyoung spoke “she changes.. maybe it’s just starting months ago, but Tae.. she changes for me.. and I know that she means it, I know that she really is..” Sooyoung spoke softly “..tae, I know because, I spent it with her..”

“In what? months? Days? Seconds?”

“Tae--..”

“You don’t know, right? you don’t know if she went back to her old life in one of that nights of these past months.. and you clearly have no idea if she does the same thing in one of the days or nights in months later..”

“She--..”

“I won’t…” Yoona cut before Sooyoung spoke, her words fill with confident, eyes staring into Taeyeon’s, trying to assure the petite woman.

Taeyeon turned to Yoona, her eyes firm and cold, clouding Yoona’s confidence in seconds “what make you think I will believe you?”

“Give me a chance to proof that I’m worth enough for your sister..” Yoona said “I won’t disappointed you..”

Taeyeon let out sarcastic chuckle before she replied “let’s see if you can still dared yourself to say that in front of me when you already hurt Sooyoung..”

Yoona’s mind is trying its best to work any word that can give her a way to assure the cold sister of her girlfriend. Hate to admit, it’s not as easy as Yoona thought it would be, but still, when love talks, Yoona won’t back down, not when she already find someone worth fighting for.

“..I--..”

“Tae..” Sooyoung cut “let’s talk outside..” she said, standing up, trying to get her sister walks out from the café before the petite woman throws more of her cold words which can hurt her girlfriend.

“No..” Yoona swiftly said, grabbing Sooyoung’s arm to stop her from walking when she stands up “if Taeyeon want to talk, it should be with me, right?” Yoona said “I am the one who wants you..” she mumbled, giving a small smile to Sooyoung.

“But-..”

“Okay..” Taeyeon cut Sooyoung’s words, agreeing on Yoona’s words “outside..” she added before walking out from the café, standing near the entrance glasses door.

Sooyoung sighed, she was about to voiced her disagreement but Yoona silent her with a kiss.

“I’ll be back, with a yes from your sister..” Yoona smiled before she leaned closer, whispering softly on Sooyoung’s side face, making sure her blonde cousin hears nothing “in exchange.. you have no turn for tonight..” she giggled softly “it’s my night..”

Sooyoung’s face went to it reddest when Yoona landed another peck on her lips before walking to where she will have her talk with Taeyeon.

Sooyoung eyed Yoona walked out to Taeyeon’s standing spot which she can still observe through the window glasses. She escapes an awkward cough before sitting back to her seat, eyes avoiding Jessica’s who is obviously eyeing her with a teasing naughty smile.

“She is living with me..” Jessica voiced “walked out from her parents house since college..” she said “if you’re curious, you may ask her why.. I’m more than sure that she will tell you anyway..”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed, quite confused by Jessica’s sudden remark.

“My point is..” Jessica continued, giving an obvious naughty smile “she is not going home last night.. which sure is an odd habit of hers for these past few.. hmm, I would say around 7 to 8 months..” she voiced, definitely getting the tall brunette blushing hard “..and out of nowhere.. she is here, with you..” Jessica continued, keeping her naughty smile “wearing clothes which I know are not hers..”

Sooyoung actually has no intention on replying Jessica’s words, but the teasing stare she gets is just getting unbearable, Jessica is demanding a reply, whatever reply she can get to tease the brunette more “..mm.. we talked, didn’t realize that it’s getting late..” Sooyoung replied, pretending to watch her surrounding “..and it’s dangerous to go home late.. so—so.. yeah..”

“Talked? Just talked?” Jessica smirked “as far as I remember, she left my house even before lunch.. I’m curious of what kind of talk did you both have all day, noon, and night?”

“..hmm.. ju-just a friendly chat I assume..”

“Which can turn a friend-to-friend relationship into lover?” jessica smiled evilly, getting the poor blushing brunette awkwardly avoiding her stare.

“..mm-mm.. it-it’s.. err..”

“And looking from how you blushed hard just when she whispered back there..” Jessica continued “..i can pretty much conclude that she is not going home again tonight, right?” she added, keeping her teasing smile “..obviously for the very same reason..”

Sooyoung went silent, usually she is the one who teases her sister with the blonde, but Jessica just found something better to end the endless teasing from her, turning the table over, making her standing on the helpless side.

“So, tired eyes, flirty words, kisses, touches, holding hands, long sleeve shirt, and that red marks around your neck are actually the result from your friendly chat?” Jessica asked teasingly, her right elbow on the table, with hand fisted to support her chin “wanna hear my best guess?”

Hearing Jessica’s words, Sooyoung choked while taking a sip from her drink she ordered earlier, coughing hard “..No-no!!”

Jessica giggled, having a little fun by teasing her girlfriend’s sister. She is watching as Sooyoung calmed down before she said softly “..really.. you amaze me..”

“Hmm?”

“With you, she is really like a different person..” Jessica said, giving a soft smile “I’ve never seen her that happy, I never saw her like that..”

“She changes for good I guess.. she should do that for herself..” Sooyoung smiled.

“She doesn’t change..” Jessica said, fading Sooyoung’s smile, but a small smile reappeared on the blonde’s face when she spoke “you gave her back like how she used to be..” jessica said “that sweet little cousin I used to know..” giving Sooyoung’s smile back to her face.

“And so, I guess you’ll have more of that friendly chat in future?” Jessica teased.

Sooyoung sighed inwardly, daring herself to meet Jessica’s teasing smile “..ca-can we please drop this?” she asked.

Jessica chuckled lightly “you mean about the friendly chat thing?”

“..um.. ye-yeah..”

“Well, considering that I will have a lot more time to do this..” Jessica replied “..and I believe that as time passed, I will get more of things to tease you about..” she shrugged “for now, okay..” she added.

There is a moment of silence before Jessica spoke “do you love her?”

And with the question only, Sooyoung finds herself curved a sweet smile “more than you can ever thought..”

Jessica smiled back, nodding lightly “..she is lucky..”

“So do i..”

“Seriously, I have enough listening to Yoona’s stories about you.. about all the sweet things about you, about your habit, practically her boasting about you for these past months when you’re not even her girlfriend yet..” Jessica said “and now, I can’t imagine how much can she say more about you when you two already in relationship..” Jessica narrowed her eyes “and she just can’t never get tired of that.. leaving me with no choice but dealing with lack of sleep, her admiration and love for you, even repeated stories about you, or about both of you!”

Sooyoung giggled, blushing slightly “..she is sweet..”

“Yes, and I can’t wait for her to retell about your friendly chat..” Jessica smirked.

Sooyoung faked a cough “..ya-yah! I—I thought you already dropped the topic!”

“And—and don’t you even da-dare to ask her about that!” Sooyoung threatened, making Jessica giggled more.

Jessica giggled “oh, trust me, I don’t need to ask..”

“Yo-you won’t!”

Jessica smirked “are you challenging me?”

“Ya-yahh! Yo-you--..” Sooyoung’s words trailed, silent the moment she saw taeyeon sits back to her seat, but Yoona is not following.

“Tae.. where’s Yoona?” Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon pointed the small stage not far from their seat with her chin.

Sooyoung’s eyes followed the direction to find her girlfriend walking to the small stage near the drink bar instead of walking back to their seat.

Sooyoung stood up, but before she can take a step, Taeyeon spoke “..wait.. just sit back..”

Sooyoung took a glance at Yoona and Taeyeon in turn, sitting on her seat finally with her eyes still glued on her girlfriend, wondering about how their talk turned out.

Yoona walked up to the small stage, sitting on the piano’s seat before her eyes found Sooyoung’s, giving a sweet loving smile instantly before she checked the mic.

“..check.. check.. morning..” Yoona tested, talking to the standing mic and letting the not so crowded café echoing her voice “first of all, I’m sorry for disturbing your supposed to be sweet and calm morning..” she said “but it’s just that yesterday, something happened.. and I can’t wait.. and I just can’t hold myself from sharing it with you..”

Sooyoung’s heart pounded hard on her chest that she swore, she needs to calm down before she misses the sight of her stunning girlfriend on the stage.

“Yesterday, for the first time, the woman I’ve been in love with, saying the words back to me..” she said, smiling “I don’t know if she has an idea of how much it means for me..” Yoona chuckled softly “but I need her to know, for me, it means everything.. and with her presence in my life, I never feel this sure that, to the point that i can bravely admit..”

“Choi Sooyoung..” Yoona called softly, wearing her sweet smile still “I’m madly in love with you..”

Sooyoung smiled back, and really, no word is enough to describe her exact feeling at the moment, more that tingling sensation, fluttering, butterflies, just way a lot more. She is not just happy, she is out of her mind, her smile widened with every words that escapes Yoona’s lips.

“Okay, this is bad..” Yoona let out a nervous chuckle “since this is the first time I’m singing in front of other people.. in live..” she said “and with her watching me over there..” Yoona giggled “I am beyond nervous right now..”

“This is a song I wrote months ago, around 7 or 6 months ago to be exact, just a while since I first met her..” Yoona spoke “and ever since that day, I found every songs I write are about love.. about us.. making my producer fed up on my love songs, to the point that he had to plead me for another title..”

“Honestly.. I don’t really want to sing because I know I don’t really have confidence in my voice..” Yoona spoke “but I just want the woman I love know, that she is different.. that she is special..” she smiled “and I don’t want her to think that way only…” Yoona chuckled “..i want her to feel that way as well..”

There is a moment, when their eyes meet, with no sound from their surrounding, they are lost in their own word, and their gaze are enough to tell them about their feeling, love, longing.. and all of it that follow..

“So, even if I have tens or even hundred of love songs that inspired by you..” Yoona smiled, biting her lower lip in nervousness “i know that you only need to listen one.. because all of that songs are screaming the same one important thing you need to know…” she paused, giving a teasing smile “my love for you..”

With another smile, Yoona start to place her finger on the piano’s keys, pouring not only her ability to hypnotize people with her way to create such melodies, but holding Sooyoung’s heart tightly, with every love she feels, they feel inside.. and more of it by days, minutes, seconds..

 

Live has its own way to which you can never understand

The way things happened may be tricks, but I love how its works

No word can explain how things happened, just enough to know

To finally found you in millions… yes, it has to be you…

 

Day starts with thoughts of present and ends with dreams of future

Mine starts with the thought of you and ends with the dreams of us

To realize I spent every second thinking about you

For the first time, I find myself falling … and, I love this feeling..

 

*You love how the sun drowns under the sea

Just like how you hide from the world

One of the things I know to change my life

It’s when I find you… I find love..

*You lost in the shadow by dim twilight

Just like how I lost by your smile

To when second falls to eternity

 It’s when I meet you… I meet love…

*You fall by the sun fall through horizon

Just like how it mesmerizes you

I fall for you in matter of second

To whom I know I belong to…

*You hold your surround in a deep silence

Just like how word means nothing

Without words, you hold my heart close to yours

To where I know I fated to…

 

It must be destiny that brings us together..

Only destiny that can tie us together..

And for the very first start to the end of me..

You’re my destiny and you will always be…

 

Sooyoung stood up from her seat, but before she can take a step, she turned at her sister, biting her lower lip, obviously waiting for a word or so.

Taeyeon sighed, she gazed on Yoona before shifting back to the tall brunette “..my rules have no exception..” she said “..Sooyoung, if she hurts you.. she is going to pay it..”

Sooyoung’s lips curved a smile, hurriedly walking closer to the petite woman, landing a soft peck on Taeyeon’s cheek with a warm tight hug “..thank, Tae.. you’re the best..” she grinned, before making her way to the podium.

“Hey, I hope--..”

Upon standing on the podium, without waiting Yoona to finish her word, Sooyoung pressed her lips against Yoona’s, cupping Yoona’s face with both hands to deepen the kiss, and Yoona is more than glad to return the favor.

Yoona giggled between the kiss and both of them kissing, with a smile on their face.

“..I love you.. so, so much..” Sooyoung whispered, her temple on Yoona’s, rubbing their nose together.

“After what I have done, you really should..” Yoona smiled teasingly.

“And, since you said that you wrote tens and hundred songs for me..” Sooyoung leaned to Yoona’s ear, whispering softly “..i would be more than glad to hear all of them..” she added hazily “..does once a night sound good for you?”

Yoona giggled, her face reddened but she is enjoying Sooyoung’s warm breath on her cheek and the latter lips on her ear that more than enough to make her flirting back “..is that actually a formal invitation to come over to your place every night? Like a sleep over kind thing? Or more like moving in?”

“You’re always welcome to move in, you know..” Sooyoung said, pulling from the hug “you’re my girlfriend.. and you can’t go anywhere anyway..”

Yoona stared at her girlfriend in doubt and disbelief, before her lips curved a sweet naughty smile as she spoke “you can’t take it back..” she said “..i’m moving in..” she giggled, before ended with another passionate kiss.