The painful truth

Second Destiny

Oh hey, I think this will be the last chap for the 'past' part..

Happy reading :)

 


 

It was a quiet morning in Jessica’s house that time.

Jessica was just wake up that morning. She should come earlier that morning. Patient things. And she is already in her working attire, long sleeves blouse, tight skirt, sitting in the dining room with a newpaper, with a cup of coffee.

A really quiet morning before the bell from the front door ring.

Jessica doesn’t really expect guest. Usually her girlfriend will call or text her before she comes, and the hospital will give a call if it’s emergency, and aside from that, Jessica doesn’t really have a certain person who will come to her place with a knock on the door.

And with another obvious impatient knock on the door, Jessica made her way to open the door.

And definitely, she would love to see this person in the door step, but obviously not the angry crying Taeyeon she saw.

“Tae--..”

“Where’s your cousin?” Taeyeon cut coldly in between her gritted teeth, her eyes red from crying, and tears still there, keeps coming no matter how many times Taeyeon harshly wipes, and she is obviously, definitely angry.

The angriest state Jessica has ever seen.

And with the way Taeyeon referred the person she is looking for, Jessica knows, it isn’t something good.

“Yoona? Isn’t she supposed to be in Sooyoung’s?” Jessica asked confusedly.

Jessica was hope almost midnight, doing her paper in the hospital. But as far as she knows, Yoona won’t stay at her place without a text or a call. Not without her there.

And instead of throwing another word, Taeyeon barged into Jessica’s house.

“Wait, Tae--..”

And Taeyeon already left.

Being there almost all her nights, Taeyeon knows that house just better than her own.

Jessica swiftly closed the door, walking wherever Taeyeon is heading to. Yoona’s room, only whenever the tall brunette is sleeping there.

Because currently, since Yoona moved in with Sooyoung, Yoona seldom sleep at Jessica’s or her parents, maybe once or twice a month, but mostly it’s Sooyoung’s.

Without a knock, Taeyeon opened the door harshly before she stepped inside the room.

The only person who is currently curling up on the bed in tears sitting up in surprised, and more than surprised as she sees the angry, the seriously furious Taeyeon.

Not that she doesn’t expect to see the petite doctor there.

Of course dealing with Taeyeon crossed her mind, but all that pain from her crushing heart make every little bit of hers in agony.

And crying a river, night to morning, curling up while hugging herself, cursing and blaming herself are doing nothing to get her any better or at least hurting less.

By now, even the slightest move she takes, break her to pieces.

The crying Sooyoung, and how Sooyoung begged her to stay are all that what to fill inside her mind.

And she hates herself because she said forever, and she was the one to break it.

She hates herself because she was the one to take the first step, but the first to step back.

She hates herself because she was the one who make the person she loves, in tears..

She hates herself because she was the one who gave up..

She hates herself because she stepped on that broken heart..

And she hates herself the most because she was the reason for the tears from the person she loves the most.. the person she promised to live forever with.. the only person who she is sure will love her like nobody else.. the one and only one who won’t stop loving her.. and she won’t stop loving..

Yoona does, hate herself..

Jessica came after, just right behind her girlfriend, and just pretty surprised to see her cousin there, in tears.

Jessica was home late at night, and she has no thought to even check the room when she doesn’t expect her cousin to come.

 

“..so, you’re crying now?” Taeyeon scoffed, tears drenched on her face, but she is staring at Yoona in hatred and anger.

Taeyeon is walking closer to the bed where Yoona is still sitting on.

Standing by the bed side, Taeyeon’s voice cracked as she whispered painfully “..you’re crying after you broke my sister?”

“..Tae? Yoon? What happened?” Jessica asked, oblivious about what’s going on while walking to her grilrfriend’s side.

“..you know..” Taeyeon said coldly in between her gritted teeth, trying to hold her tears from keep falling, which doesn’t seem to work “..the only reason why I came here.. because I want to kill you, Yoona..” she whispered “..i can’t leave her now, now that you make her miserable..”

“..but I feel like killing you.. I do.. I do..”

And of course it’s not exactly the word Jessica would like to hear from her girlfriend to her cousin.

“Tae…” Jessica hold Taeyeon’s arm, trying to make the petite woman to face her “please, tell me what happened..”

“..she broke her.. she broke my sister..” Taeyeon whispered brokenly, before she pulled her arms from Jessica’s grip, ly to meet Yoona’s eyes.

“..i came to her this morning..” Taeyeon mumbled “..i expected her to be with you..” she said “..maybe a little congratulation..”

“..she didn’t open the door no matter how long I ring the bell, no matter how hard I knocked..”

“..i thought since you both will still be on bed..” Taeyeon said “..and I have Sooyoung’s card key.. I will just put a little gift from me on the table in the living room before I headed to work..”

“..i walked inside her penthouse..”

“..but I found her alone..”

“She was sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall.. at the balcony..”

“..with a flipped table.. shattered glasses..”

Taeyeon went for a pause, trying to hold her tears, but it keeps coming like a river stream, again, and again, no matter how much she tried to wipe them off..

and that silence is hurting, deafening, and killing every person who are in the room..

“..she was bleeding.. she had several cuts..”

Yoona cried, never one that hard, and never one she feels that broken, that painful, and never one she feel it hurt till she could die.. biting her lip till it bleed so she could make no voice when she wants to scream her lungs out, but it’s still hurt like hell..

“..i hurriedly went there.. asking her to go with me to the hospital..”

“But she stayed still.. crying with no sound at all..”

“She was crying, Yoona..”

Taeyeon’s voice cracked as she mumbled “..the last time I saw her cried.. was when she knew that she had lost her parents.. when she knew, people that so important in her life was taken away from her..”

“..and this time.. it was you..”

“You broke her, Yoona.. you broke her..”

Taeyeon’s words are stabbing Yoona over and over again. It’s painful, and it hurts so much.

“..she said nothing..” Taeyeon whispered brokenly.

“I saw her there, with tears on her face.. but she said nothing..”

“..it was when she saw me..”

Taeyeon paused when her heart was too broken to break other’s, they’re all in tears.

Jessica was broken when she saw how much things hurts her girlfriend, and she doesn’t know what to talk when things happened in between her girlfriend and her cousin.

Yoona is too broken to even voice a word.

But Taeyeon is just as hurt to stop.

“..she gave me this—this small weak smile, while—while she is still in tears...”

“..when she whispered..” Taeyeon’s voice cracked when she whispered brokenly “.. ’Tae..she doesn’t want me.. she doesn’t want me anymore..’…”

And it crushed them down. All of them.

But they’re already too broken for any pain that still be there.. that still happened..

“..i tell you, Yoona..” Taeyeon harshly wiping her tears with the back of her hand “..i had rejection before.. I have been rejected before..” she whispered “..but never once it feels this hurt, when I am not even the one being rejected..”

“..she was so happy when she told me that she was going to propose.. she was all smiling.. but not now, not this morning..” Taeyeon mumbled “..it was hour when I finally manage to make sure she is finally asleep.. taking a rest.. because for a while.. maybe for a while she won’t feel pain..”

And Jessica knows everything.. that she finally put it everything to its pieces..

“..you turned her down.. and even broke up with her..”

“..one minute.. tell me..” Taeyeon said coldly, going back in anger and hatred “..give me the best excuse you have in your mind right now.. give me just—just whatever crap you’re up to.. or at—at least gi-give me this one reason, just one reason, why I shouldn’t kill you..”

“..I love her..”

And that’s all Yoona said in between her tears.

But Taeyeon has both her hands gripped into fists. Anger and furious.

“..you make me regret ever listened to your crap.. you make me regret ever trusting Sooyoung’s heart with you.. you make me regret ever letting you stepped inside her life..”

“Stay away from her life.. stay away from her..”

“..you broke her heart, and I will never forgive you..”

“..stay away from her.. stay away..” Taeyeon whispered in pain, anger, and agony “..because the moment I see you near her, the moment I see you broke her again.. I swear it won’t be only your heart that I make sure get broken.. I swear.. Yoona.. I swear..”