Out of all places

Second Destiny

“..she was not there..” Yuri mumbled “..i tried to call her, but her phone must be off.”

“..It was.” Tiffany whispered “I have it with me.” she spoke, turned to meet the equally worried girl “she asked me to keep it since it was off.”

“..so-sorry..” the tall doctor mumbled “I—I’m really sor--..”

“Keep it for later. Let’s find her for now.”

If Taeyeon find out about this, they are all just so dead.

The news drained the blood out from the two girls that they rushed out just without waiting for another word from the panicked doctor.

Yoona throws some cash on the table, doesn’t even take a look back before she dashed out.

“..where could she be right now?” Tiffany mumbled as they stood right in front of the door “should we separate to find her?” Tiffany suggested, not lessen her worry though.

But Yoona doesn’t seem to put her attention too, all she has inside her mind is where Sooyoung could be right now.

Where?

It was not the first time they visit this place.

Where could Sooyoung go?

They were here for their date. They used to visit this place often.

Yoona was thinking, when something struck into her mind.

Could it be?

Sensing the change of expression from Yoona’s face, Tiffany asked “..do you know where could she go?”

“..maybe..” Yoona said “it won’t hurt to give it a try..” she said before dashing to the only place she has in her mind.

Tiffany glanced on her bestfriend before she followed the younger girl behind, Yuri came immediately after.

They’re sprinting, like every second mean so much for them.

All they have in mind is that to find Sooyoung.

They’re running when before they knew, they’re already near the entrance gate of the street.

Yoona’s eyes hurriedly scanning over the places. It was quite crowded today. Maybe the very same reason as Sooyoung got separated from Yuri.

It was around here.

The place they made a promise to meet if by any chance the street got too crowded and they were separated in their dates.

It was around--..

Yoona spotted a familiar tall woman, standing close to the lamp post by the first intersection from the main gate.

Yoona had nothing in mind.

She was beyond scared, so scared than anyone could get, and worried like hell that Yoona waste no time to run over the tall brunette, catching the equally scared woman in a tight warm hug.

Yoona is breathing hard and shallow, but she has Sooyoung in her arms now.

Sooyoung must be still in fear that she doesn’t even ask the owner of the familiar arms. Sooyoung is hugging back as tight, face buried on Yoona’s neck.

Tiffany and Yuri came seconds after, eyes falling to the hugging pair.

Stopping near the two tall women, Tiffany and Yuri calmed down.

“..she kept repeating ‘the first intersection from the main entrance’..” the middle age lady who is standing close by Sooyoung’s side spoke “so, I brought her here.”

“Thank you.. thank you so much..” Tiffany and Yuri bowed politely, thanking before the old lady and her husband left.

Tiffany sighed, her heart calmed down while watching the two young womaen to take their time to calm theirs as well.

Yuri glanced on her bestfriend, definitely aware of the pain felt by her bestfriend that she wants to set it straight, taking a step close to the hugging pair to pull them apart, but Tiffany is quick to grab Yuri’s wrist.

“..let them..” Tiffany spoke softly, taking steps back to let the two women calmed themselves.

Yuri inwardly sighed but said nothing.

“..isn’t it fascinating?” Tiffany voiced softly, eyes focused on the two still hugging brunettes.

“..hmm?” Yuri turned.

“..they both are in fear..” Tiffany whispered softly, just enough for Yuri to hear “..and they both calmed down immediately when they find each other.”

Tiffany’s eyes locked on the two brunettes.

Looking at the scene before her eyes.

Starting from her meeting with Yoona just a while ago.

As a psychiatrist, Tiffany could easily comprehended that even Sooyoung decided not to back together with Yoona, it was hard for the taller girl as well to forget what she had with the Yoona.

It was obvious, or maybe, Tiffany could easily interpret by the order Yoona had earlier. It was just exactly the same as Sooyoung had before, to which Tiffany conclude, Sooyoung might accidentally slip the order, just like how it was when they were still together when Sooyoung ordered theirs while visiting the café.

And to the worries and fears Yoona shows after the news about Sooyoung went lost. Tiffany was more than sure that if there is someone who loves Sooyoung more than anyone else.

It’s Yoona.

It was a long journey they had.

Years of relationship.

So much memories, happiness, sadness, fights, make ups.

And Tiffany knows that there is no way she could compete with all that.

Yoona took less than a minute to find where Sooyoung is.

Yoona doesn’t care about the crowd, about her painful foot which as Tiffany saw was now scratched and bleeding.

No, Yoona’s heart bleeding. And it stopped right away when she found Sooyoung in her arms.

Yoona’s heart broken, but it healed right when she knows Sooyoung is safe by her eyes.

Yoona’s heart is tore, but it will always be okay, as long as she knows that Sooyoung is okay.

Their hearts are full with worries and fear but vanished right when they find the safest place they could ever live. The warm place with provide with comfort.

It was years that they learn that a hug can take away nightmares.

It was years that unconsciously habits formed. And without they know, they always run back to where they know their heart will feel safe.

 

“Their breathing calm down just together.”

Yuri sighed “don’t do it.”

“Hmm?” Tiffany turned.

“You’re hurting yourself.” Yuri stated.

“..I was just trying to be realistic.”

Yuri’s brows furrowed “I have been trying to put some senses into your head back then before you start the relationship with her.” she said, her tone sound hurt, mad, and upset “but you keep shove it away.”

Tiffany feels guilty by her bestfriend’s soft ranted. She knows that Yuri cared for her more than anyone else. And she knows whatever came from the tall doctor was all things she know was true and for her own, to prevent her from hurting.

“..I know..” Tiffany spoke softly “thank you?” she gave a playful smile, not hiding her pain much, but enough to make the doctor less upset.

Yuri opened , but nothing come that she blow thin air before keep her lips closed, turned to the crowded street, watching people come and go.

Yuri’s heart pained as she watches the one who keeps it beating is in pain.

Yuri turned her head from where it could break her to pieces to another place where she couldn’t see the pain. Or at least, she can pretended not to see the pain.

Tiffany wore a small smile. She is lucky to have this woman as her bestfriend.

Without saying anything, Tiffany slid her hand on Yuri, her fingers fill in between Yuri’s that the tall doctor turned and eyes fall to their locking hand before she meets Tiffany’s eyes.

“It hurt less.” Tiffany spoke with a smile “because you’re here, it hurt less.”

Yuri said no word, holding Tiffany’s hand just as tight.

And out of all person in the world, if she promised to be there whenever Tiffany needs her, she will be there.

And just like how Tiffany said.

It hurt less.