This is torturing

Second Destiny

The red haired doctor is standing in front of the administrative section when she heard someone asked her.

“..so, now you’re in relationship with that patient of yours?”

Tiffany turned when she heard the familiar voice, greeted by the smile of a tanned woman, a colleague back in college, now is a doctor as well, just in the different field.

“..and even if I tell you..” Tiffany answered, brows raised “what does it do to you?”

“People talk about that.. doctors, nurses, and even patients..”

“And?”

“Well, people are curious, so do I..” the tanned doctor replied “just to answer my curiousity..” she added “besides, just wanting to know if you violate the rules.. you know, that one in the ethic code..” she shrugged, giving what seems like a smirk “having a relationship with a patient you’re currently handling..”

“I already refer her to another psychiatrist..” Tiffany said “Dr.Boa if that answer your curiosity..” she said, eyes falling back on the piles of her documents, her patients for today.

“Dr.Boa? does she know?”

“Yeah, of course, so if I ever come into one of her session, it will be as a friend.. not her psychiatrist..”

The tanned woman heaved a sigh, giving light nods, eyes gazing on the red haired doctor when she spoke “..so, you’re serious about her?”

“..hmm..” Tiffany hummed lightly.

“…so, you’re already in a rela--..”

“And what are you doing here, Dr.Kwon?” Tiffany cut, staring back on the tanned doctor.

“Why? can’t I have a conversation with you now?” the tall doctor asked, faking a frown.

Tiffany giggled “Yuri, seriously.. don’t you have anything to do? Patients to check?”

“Now that you have girlfriend, are you kicking me out from your life?”

“You better check on your patient before the hospital does it for me..”

Yuri smiled “nah, they won’t kick out an awesome doctor like me..”

Tiffany let out another giggle “..fine.. awesome doctor..” she said “I am going to check on Sooyoung now..”

“Ah, Your girlfriend?”

Tiffany smiled “yah! Don’t come near her!” she threatened playfully.

“Why? afraid that I will snatch her away from you?”

“I won’t let that happen..” Tiffany’s brows raised with a slight curve on her lips.

“I know.. I know..” Yuri chuckled “just take care of yourself before you take care of other’s..”

“What does it supposed to mean?”

“Well, you’re the psychiatrist..” Yuri shrugged, giving a playful smile “you tell me..”

Tiffany chuckled “fine, I am leaving first..”

Yuri is watching Tiffany’s back, her smile faded as the red haired doctor is getting out from her reach and her sight, as she mumbled to herself “..stupid, of course taking care of your heart..

-----

 

Girlfriend

Yeah, Tiffany has been asking herself the same question for these past few days.

But no words ever changed between the two. It seems like these days is not exactly a good time to talk about it.

The red haired doctor is walking through the corridor, stop right in front of the familiar ward, knocking twice before she stepped inside.

The room filled with music as Tiffany stepped inside, music from Sooyoung’s ipod.

Tiffany walked closer to Sooyoung’s bed, staring at the brunette who is lying there with her eyes closed.

Tiffany lifted her hand, placing it on Sooyoung’s cheek, caressing gently, getting the tall woman’s eyes opened as she sits on the bed.

“..Fany?”

“Yeah, it’s me..” Tiffany smiled “how are you today?” she asked.

There is a long pause as usual, maybe Sooyoung is still trying to get used to answer to the question without lies “…bored..” Sooyoung answered “I am waiting for the nurse to come and help me with washing up..” she added “I was just walking around out there, and I am getting sweaty..”

Tiffany chuckled, helping Sooyoung to sit on the edge of the bed “want me to help you instead?”

Sooyoung blushed “..the—the nurse said that she—she will come back soon..”

Tiffany giggled while she is facing Sooyoung, the tall woman is sitting on the edge of the bed, while Tiffany is standing right in front of the tall brunette, both hands on her cheeks.

But Tiffany leaned closer to Sooyoung’s side façade, whispering “..that doesn’t answered my question..”

“..i—I am o-okay, waiting for—for the nurse though..”

“..is it wrong if I help you instead?” Tiffany asked, one hand on Sooyoung’s cheek, caressing gently while one on Sooyoung’s shoulder before both of them going lower to Sooyoung’s collar pyjama.

“...Fa-fany..” Sooyoung called “..you—you might be busy..”

“No, I am not..” Tiffany answered, fingers already on Sooyoung’s pyjama button.

Sooyoung is stiffened when she felt Tiffany ed the first button on her pyjama.

Tiffany chuckled “..why are you so tensed? And blushing?”

“..do—do you even need to ask that?” Sooyoung turned her blushing face.

Tiffany is staring at Sooyoung’s side façade which obviously go unnoticed by the tall brunette, she wants to ask, about what Sooyoung sees her as.

But it scared her, because deep down inside her, she knows how Sooyoung sees her. She knows.

So instead of asking, slowly, Tiffany lifted her hand, gently placing it on Sooyoung’s cheek, turning the brunette to face her as she leaned closer, softly pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s.

Sooyoung is obviously doesn’t see it coming that she is purely surprised, even more surprised when Tiffany move her lips on hers.

Sooyoung doesn’t even know what to do..

Is it wrong to give herself a chance? Is it wrong to give Tiffany one? How about Yoona?

Shouldn’t she feel better that someone wants her? that someone doesn’t rejected her? that someone is here, healing her wound?

But why is it hurt? Why all parts of her body hurt? Why every little bit of her crushed?

Should she take a step and see how things are going? Should she give this a try? Should she?

Tiffany was about to pull from the kiss, but in between her confusion, Sooyoung slowly moves her lips, responding to Tiffany’s lips. And it’s enough to get Tiffany deepened the kiss.

With both hands on Sooyoung’s either side of cheeks, Tiffany pulled them closer, going deeper and harder..

And it’s two knocks from either side from the door making both woman swiftly pulled from their heated kiss.

The door opened, revealing a familiar tall woman to step inside the room.

“..ah.. hmm.. yo-your nurse is here..” Tiffany said, giving a small smile to the tall woman who just stepped in.

“..ah.. ye-yeah..”

“I will leaving now, then..” Tiffany said “you won’t stop blushing and stiffened if I was here..” she said playfully, landed a soft kiss on Sooyoung’s cheek “see you later, okay?”

“..o-okay..” Sooyoung nodded nervously.

Tiffany smiled on the tall brunette’s gesture, giving one to the woman who is now standing not far from them before going out from the room.

The tall woman with a basin of water and clean cloth is walking near Sooyoung, placing the basin on the buffet beside Sooyoung’s bed, and the cloth inside the basin. No words, and she is trying hard not to say a word. And even if she has to, she is wearing a mask to cover half her face from under her eyes to .

Sooyoung is sitting still on the edge of the bed, unmoved while the tall woman ed her pyjama.

She is blushing harder and stiffened even more. But she stays still, keeping her face emotionless. But it’s not as easy as she thought, and no matter how many times this is happening, she can’t ever get used to this.

Leaving Sooyoung topless, the tall woman is slowly doing her job.

Running the damp cloth on Sooyoung’s body, gently and softly as she can hurt the brunette with a slight reckless move.

Sooyoung can even feel fingers running on around her body once a while. But she said nothing.

The tall women is doing this good, because it’s been weeks, really a month ago since she started doing this, and being the only and the one nurse who ever help Sooyoung with things.

The only one who accompanying Sooyoung though her very first day in the hospital until this very second, that no matter how much she is doing this, she can’t help but drowning into that lost brown orbs every time she is standing this close.

Every time..

That she can’t stop herself from taking this chance to get this close, doesn’t care if she is taking an advantage over a patient. It’s Sooyoung. Her Sooyoung.

A so close proximity with limited touch.. a so close space where they can hear each other heart beat.. a so close distance where they can feel each other’s presence..

But all of that without saying a word.. without hugs, kisses, and I love you words.. without affection and loving gesture like how she wishes she could gives..

And hell..

“..this is torturing..”