Lost once again

Second Destiny

They are having lunch. And instead of having it separately, they’ve decided that it may be best to get together this time.

It was a noodle shop, with every kind of noodles.

They seem to be in a good mood.

Jessica and Taeyeon are still playing around, with Taeyeon doing more of the teasing, and Jessica scolded her girlfriend over and over again.

Taeyeon for sure is in a good mood today. Sooyoung talked a lot more than she usually was, and she is happy just to see her sister happy.

Jessica, on the other hand is definitely enjoying their date. After their rough breakup, and their busy work which caused them to barely seen each other, this is just enjoyable.

Going out like this must be one of a good way for Sooyoung to open up once again, and overcome her fear, even if sure most of her time, she has someone she held so tightly by the fear of losing her way. And it was Tiffany.

Sooyoung seems to depend a little too much on a certain woman. It was obvious that she is not used to and uncomfortable by the date. And it was evident with her hand never leaves Tiffany’s.

For her first appearance out from her home, it is the very first time Sooyoung shows herself out from her comfort zone this long.

Tiffany doesn’t seem to bother about it. She is even feeling better by the time Sooyoung trusts her even more, little by little.

Tiffany patiently guided Sooyoung wherever they go, letting the tall woman hold her tight and close. And for that alone, smiles never faded from her face. She is genuinely happy.

Unlike another pair which seem to can’t even faked a smile.

The tall tanned doctor had her thin tight lips shut and curved slightly once in a while when her eyes met the other woman’s gaze.

Still scolding herself by the decision she made to join the group date which do nothing but breaking her pieces by pieces.

It was hard to fake.

She is in love.

And it’s just sad for the woman she loves to not noticing it.

And last, Yoona was trying hard to avoid any of the girls eyes.

It was better to pretend like nothing happen than to see the painful truth by her eyes.

It hurts so much.

But again, she knows that it was her fault that she needs to win this woman’s heart again.

It might be hard and painful.

But Yoona keeps it in mind “..it will be worthy.. one day, it will be..

 

Their order came in less than 15 minutes, and they waste no time to dig in on the tempting serving.

and while they’re busy with their own meal, of course someone need help with hers. And Tiffany is quick yet thoughtful to help without being asked before.

Yoona swallowed her meal along with the painful sight which she keeps refusing to admit.

No, Sooyoung is hers, and just hers.

Finishing her meal in less then the time compared to the time they had their meal after ordering, Yoona stood up, cannot take more of the scenes as she gave a small bow.

“..I have something to buy.. I will leave first..”

The girls looked up, giving a smile, understanding enough for the emotional distress the latter must have going though.

“Okay.. we will call you when we’re about to go home.”

Yoona nodded, giving a small smile before she left.

Tiffany’s eyes followed, glancing until the latter disappeared from her sight, with Yuri eyed the worried girl.

 

Their lunch ended a little bit after. With Taeyeon and Jessica took another path to continue their date, after reaching an agreement about their final destination before leaving for home.

The rest, the other three are walking to the other side from the three way intersection.

Tiffany hold Sooyoung’s hand tightly, with the tall doctor by Sooyoung’s other side. Tiffany glanced on Yuri which the latter only glancing back silently before she stopped.

“..Soo, I think I left my phone at the noodle shop.” Tiffany suddenly said.

“Really? Have you checked your bag?” Sooyoung asked.

“Hmm.. I think I left it in the noodle shop.”

“Let’s go back then.” Sooyoung suggested.

“Oh, no. I will take a look there.” Tiffany spoke, holding Yuri’s hand, putting Sooyoung’s palm on Yuri’s “..you and Yuri can go to the snack streets first..” she said “I will be quick.”

Sooyoung swallowed lightly, not because she doesn’t trust this doctor, but because she is just still a little bit uncomfortable with the doctor she barely know.

“..I don’t mind going back.” Sooyoung said again.

Tiffany smiled, leaning to press her lips on Sooyoung’s “do you want me that much?” she teased, getting the brunette blushed.

Yuri sighed lightly, turned her head to the other side with her hand already hold by Sooyoung.

Yuri has been informed about this before, though a short massage, to look after Sooyoung for a little while.

“..or—or.. we can just wait here?”

Tiffany giggled heard before she said “Soo, I will be there in minutes..” she reassured the tall girl “just enjoy yourself there.. I won’t take long..”

Sooyoung frowned “fine..” but she mumbled in defeated.

Tiffany chuckled with another peck on Sooyoung’s lips “Yul, don’t ever let her go..”

Yuri gave a small smile “yes, mam..”

Caressing Sooyoung’s cheeks lightly, Tiffany left the two women before she turned and walked by the opposite.

“So, should we start walking now?” Yuri awkwardly asked.

Sooyoung put a small smile, nodded as she said “sure..”

 

Tiffany made her way, on the street to the noodle shop. But instead of walking inside, she walked a little further to the café she visited earlier that day with Sooyoung.

Walking inside, Tiffany is looking for a certain woman before she walked to where this familiar woman sits.

“I hope it really take only a minute..” Tiffany said just as she pulled the seat across the occupied one.

Yoona lifted her head “sure..” she smiled, giving a nod.

As Tiffany seated, her eyes falls to the table occupied with a glass and a half finished cake. A very familiar one.

“..did you have honey lemon tea and blueberry cheese cake?”

Yoona’s brows furrowed “..ye-yeah.. do you want some?”

It got Tiffany silent, sitting on her seat wordless.

She should expect this, shouldn’t she?

“..or would you like to--..” Yoona kindly offered.

“What do you want to talk about?” Tiffany cut.

Putting the glass and plate slightly aside, Yoona met Tiffany’s eyes.

“I am in love with Sooyoung. And I believe you are aware of that.” Yoona started “and I am aware of your feeling as well..” Yoona stops with her eyes watering, trying to hold her tears “..and I respect that..”

Tiffany keeps silent, giving time for the woman to voice out her pain.

Honestly, she doesn’t know which one hurt the most, being pushed by the person you love although your heart beating the same love.. or being with someone whom you clearly know not to develop the same feeling for you.

“..but it hurt so much to give up on her..” Yoona’s voice cracked “so hurt that I don’t know how to deal with it anymore..”

“..that’s why..” Yoona spoke weakly “..I won’t come in between your relationship with her..” she said “..but I won’t stop caring for her.. looking after her when you’re not there.. and I won’t stop.. loving her..”

Tiffany nodded lightly.

It was not her right to ask someone to stop loving someone else.

And just like how the tall girl doesn’t interfere with her relationship with Sooyoung, Tiffany respected Yoona’s word and feeling as well.

“..I don’t know how to put this..” Yoona spoke again, wiping the falling tears from the corner of her eyes “..it’s hurt seeing her with you..” she said softly with a weak smile “but I know it’s more painful not to see her at all..”

“..that’s why.. I want to thank you for your understanding.. and--..”

Yoona’s word cut. It was when another woman, a tall tanned doctor uninvited joining the talk.

But she is alone.

“Yul?”

The two sitting woman looked up with confused.

“..where’s Sooyoung?”

Yuri’s face pale, so paled with her lips whitened, eyes widened in fear, she was looking so scared and hurried.

“..I—I swear… I—I was just in-inside the restroom for—for a minute.” Yuri spoke, enough to widen the two other woman’s eyes in the same fear.

“..I—I swear!! She was ri-right there when I walked in!!”

Tiffany and Yoona stood up.

And it was what come after that the two other woman was just as pale, trembling in fear, so even more scared and worried.

“..but—but she was not there when I walked out..” Yuri mumbled thought her heavy breathing “..she was not there..”