A step at time?

Second Destiny

The rest of the day happened in a blink of eyes. It’s if there is something different with eyes closed or not.

And for some peoples, maybe there is none.

Sooyoung is sitting on the balcony, enjoying the fresh air, arms crossed on the low balcony’s fence, her eyes staring straight to the front.

Yoona is standing by the tall brunette’s side, watching as Sooyoung’s lips curved a little. A pair of lips which seems to be asked from hers.

Sooyoung is in a pair of short pants, where her legs seem to go on forever, and she has a knitted long sleeves shirt for her top.

Still breathtaking as usual to where Yoona needs to scold herself over and over again for undressing the brunette by her eyes. And it doesn’t help that she had seen what under that, and it’s worse when she is still helping Sooyoung sometimes before Sooyoung can fully help herself, things like helping when Sooyoung needs help, urgent one inside the bathroom.

Yoona leaned her body to the low balcony’s fence with both arms crossed on it, face turned to her side, where Sooyoung is standing.

Yoona has a small smile on her face, enjoying what Sooyoung can show more than what the world can offer.

If only she could stay like this forever.

She would give anything for this. Staying by Sooyoung side. Better, on the brunette’s embrace. Having all time in the world to own that smile, to stare on that sweet face, and to tell the latter how much she loves her, over and over, time to time.. to where eternity seem to pass..

Yoona missed that shoulder, where she could lean her head every time she felt tired. And Sooyoung would run her fingers though her hair, telling her that she can stay there forever.

She missed that arms which never tired of holding her tight, never failed to make her feel save. And Sooyoung would showering her with kisses, making her feel ticklish to burned in needs, in the need of Sooyoung.

She missed that smile, because only by that she could felt all her tiredness, burden, seemed to disappear when Sooyoung gave it in a sweet naughty one.

She missed that face, where she could run her finger from that thin eyebrows, pointed nose, chubby cheeks, to that tempting lips, and where her lips took the time in exchange.

And she knows where it ended every time her lips tasting that sweet pair of lips.

She missed Sooyoung badly, every nights, days, morning.. seconds..

Yoona missed that days where she could claim this woman who is standing steps away from her, over and over again, when she knows, she would hear her names in between short racing breath, and an ‘I love you’ in between.

Yoona missed that times where she could show her friends that she belong to Sooyoung, as much as Sooyoung belong to hers.

But people make mistake, and so does she.

The different is that she knows she did, and she wants to fix things.

Yoona knows what she wants, and learning her lesson, she knows that the moment she get it back, she would never ever let her go anymore. Never.

By now, all decision is in Sooyoung’s hand. Knowing that she can’t force the brunette, all Yoona is doing are showing the brunette that she means every words she said. Every one of them.

“..umm.. do you need something?” Yoona asked, as much as she is enjoying her view, she is dying to hear Sooyoung’s voice as well.

“..no, thanks..” Sooyoung answered softly, not bothering to turn her head, her smile still there. maybe for a moment she forgot what happened between them.

“Are you cold?” Yoona asked, concerned, taking a step closer, for a better view, and she doesn’t regret taking another one after “you’re wearing shorts..”

“I am okay..” Sooyoung spoke “just hungry..” she mumbled after.

It was noon.

Yoona’s smile widened, and even if she is sure that Sooyoung can feel it from her words, she doesn’t care “would you like me to cook something for you?” she asked, it near dinner anyway.

“..hmm.. anything? I am just hungry..” Sooyoung spoke softly “anything would be okay. I can’t think of something in particular.” She said “I am hungry..”

Yoona’s smile widened, she missed this. And she even needs to bit her lower lip before her smile reaching her ears.

“How about lasagna?” Yoona asked, facing Sooyoung while her side leaned on the low balcony’s fence “you like it..”

“I love it..” Sooyoung smiled.

“..then.. should we make it together?”

“Together?”

“Yeah… you are the one who always make them..” Yoona said, hoping for a yes “I was just helping, remember?”

Sooyoung swallowed. What? did Yoona forgets that she can’t see?

“We will help each other..” Yoona spoke, reassuring the other woman, knowing what must be lingering inside Sooyoung’s mind, one of them, maybe insecurities “I need you more than you’ve ever thought, Soo..” she said “I never made it alone..”

“I don’t think that I can even make something right..”

Yoona stepped closer, biting her lower lip hesitatingly “..do you want me to help you name them?”

Sooyoung gave a weak chuckle, but it was huge for Yoona. It means so much more.

“You can always made them up..” Sooyoung said “you’re good with words.. as far as I know..” she said, brow raised “aren’t you still a songwriter?”

Yoona chuckled “being a songwriter doesn’t always mean that I made them up..” she said “I feel them.. and I put them into melodies, so that people can do more than understand my feeling..” Yoona leaned closer for a whisper “they can enjoy them too..” she said, hitting Sooyoung’s earlobe with warm breath as she said “my feeling for you..”

Sooyoung cleared “..I—I think.. I will just call de-delivery food..” she said, taking a step back before blindly reaching her arms out to feel her surrounding, to find her way inside.

Yoona frowned, sighing as she grabs Sooyoung’s arm and help the brunette to familiarize with her own home.

She is not going to forgive for confessing her heart out. Falling in love is never be a crime, and Yoona learned that denying her heart might be one.

Sooyoung might just feel a little bit nervous and since it has been quite long since they’re last into it, flirting, so yeah.

Helping Sooyoung to sit on the couch, Yoona gave a small smile as she tried to meet Sooyoung’s eyes “I will make some--..”

It was knocking sounds from the door that cut Yoona’s word. Thrice.

“Wait here, okay?”

Yoona waited for Sooyoung light nod before she mde her way to the front door.

“Hey..” the figure greeted, giving a small smile, making her way inside with a plastic bag on her left grip, and a small travel bag on her right “how’s Sooyoung?”

“Good..” Yoona answered, giving a small smile along, doesn’t have that good feeling about what about to happen.

Making her way to the living room, the guest sits just beside Sooyoung “have you had your dinner?” she asked.

“Tiff?” Sooyoung smiled with the familiar voice “not yet..” she said honestly “I am hungry..”

“Great.. I brought dinner..”

Sooyoung gave light chuckle “great.. I am so, so hungry..”

Tiffany turned to Yoona as she spoke “I can take her now..” she said “you can go home.. you must be tired..”

Yoona bit her tongue. She is not tired. Because if she can stay here forever, she will.

“You can come again tomorrow..” Tiffany spoke “I can accompany Sooyoung after my work..”

Yoona nodded, walking to the single couch to tidying her things.

“Soo..” Tiffany spoke, sparing a glance to the obvious curious woman who seems to take her time really slow to stay there longer, and Tiffany has no intention to keep a secret from any of them “I talked to your sister..”

Sooyoung frowned “don’t tell me she asked you to take care of me..” she said “I can take care of myself..”

Tiffany chuckled “would you rather stay in her house?”

Sooyoung frowned deepened “I don’t want to make difficulties for you..”

“What if I wanted to?”

“Being a babysitter?” Sooyoung’s brow creased “I am not a baby..”

Tiffany giggled “as much as I love you if you’re one..” she said, leaning closer with a soft whisper “there is things I would like to do to the mature you..”

Sooyoung’s face reddened “I can manage--..”

“Sooyoung..” Tiffany cut, taking none other of Sooyoung’s excuse. She needs to be here because she wants to.

And Yoona swore that she doesn’t like whatever slip from Tiffany’s lips just now, and she hates it even more when Tiffany re-asked as the stunning Sooyoung asked in surprised.

“Sooyoung.. can I stay in your place for a while?”