Destiny brought us together

Second Destiny

Hey, do you remember my past-present-past-present story plot..

This story’s plot will quite like that..

The italic one would be the past chap..

So, this is the past chap..

:D


 

It was a party..

A party Kim Taeyeon held for completing her medical school..

It held in a beach house, more like a condo or a big villa quite far from town, but a 2-hours-trip would be enough to arrive in destination, and so the view will pay off the tiredness and sure, the party held all night long..

Taeyeon went home from States, finishing her medical degree in the best medical school in States, and going home all her way to Seoul to take over the hospital when her father’s build long ago.

 

“Congrats Tae..” Sooyoung said sincerely, giving a sweet smile along, they’re standing in one side of the really noisy villa, holding a glass of champagne, just trying to find a less noisy place for a sisterly talk, some quiet place like the second floor terrace.

“I even already forget how many times have you congratulated me..” Taeyeon giggled softly.

“Yeah.. this is your day.. I’m just so excited to keep congratulating you..”

“Thanks by the way..” Taeyeon hugged the taller girl, tightly.

“You can get your present in your room later..” Sooyoung said.

“Ahh..” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes, followed by a naughty grin “is the girl good?”

Sooyoung chuckled hard by Taeyeon’s word, she has been living with Taeyeon’s family since she was in junior high, and she already sees the girl as her sister, a sister God forgot to give.

“I mean the dress I made for you..” Sooyoung flicked Taeyeon’s forehead lightly “and wait until Jessica hear you..” she threatened.

“Ah, so the famous fashion designer, Choi Sooyoung made a dress for me?” Taeyeon giggled “and Jessica is busy entertaining our guests..”

“It’s a gift.. you’re not allowed to reject it..”

“Who tell you I’m gonna reject it?” Taeyeon pouted “there are a lot of people who will pay millons for a piece of your work, and I get it for free..” the petite girl smiled “why the hell I should reject it?”

Sooyoung giggled “you’re exaggerating..”

“Actually, even if I’m dying to see the gift right now.. I would be more than just grateful to hear a single word from you.. I’m still waiting, you know..”

Sooyoung chuckled “you should have grown a little bit taller than me to hear me calling you that..”

Taeyeon pouted “I’m your sister..”

“You’re too cute to become my older sister..” Sooyoung giggled by the childish pout.

“When will you call me unnie?”

“I told you, you should at least become more taller than me..”

“Syooo..” Taeyeon whined “you said, this is my day, and you still can’t grant my simple wish?”

“I might holding that for a little bit more..”

“Yahh.. you said that when I graduated from junior high, and from senior high.. you said that too in my birthday, every years… and you even said that when I told you, that I just accepted in the best medical school in States..”

“If I say the word, you might have no reason to hold me anymore..”

“Yahh!! Don’t say that!!” Taeyeon sulked “how could you say that?!!”

But Sooyoung giggled softly “I’m joking..”

“But I still hate it when you say things like that..” Taeyeon pouted “you’re my sister.. my bestfriend, you’re more than what you’ve ever thought… Sooyoung..” Taeyeon called softly “no matter who you are.. you’re still a part of our family, my family..”

“I get it.. okay.. okay..” Sooyoung smiled, pulling the petite girl into another hug “go back into your party..” she said, pulling back from the hug “it’s your party…”

“Go with me..” Taeyeon coaxed softly.

“I don’t even know them..” Sooyoung rejected the offer with a small smile.

“I will introduce you to them..” Taeyeon said “I know quite a number of hot girls who are dying to know more about you..” she added, giving a mischievous smile along “there are some who actually already asked me about my hot sister..”

Sooyoung’s giggles louder with her childish bestfriend’s remark “I am not into parties..”

“I don’t try to get you into parties..” Taeyeon said, wearing another mischievous smile “I’m trying to get you into the girls..”

“You’re going to spoilt me?” Sooyoung’s brows creased.

“Obviously not!” Taeyeon defended “I want you to meet a good woman or man…” she said “and I can introduce you to some.. you can choose..”

“I’m not into relationship either.. at least not now..”

“Really, I still can’t understand why you reject my offer to invite your friends..” Taeyeon mumbled childishly “I might get to know a few pretty and beautiful models because of you..”

Sooyoung giggled “really! Wait until your girlfriend hears that!”

“You wouldn’t tell her..”

“You wouldn’t know..” Sooyoung smiled naughtily.

“You won’t want me get into trouble..”

“Why are you so sure?” Sooyoung giggled.

“Yah! I’m your-..”

“Babe..” a soft voice called, a blonde girl appeared from the door, going out to the terrace where the two bestfriend are talking “oh, hey, Soo..”

“Ah, yeah?” Taeyeon turned, getting a quick peck on her lips from the blonde.

“Are you not going in?” Jessica asked, giving a smile to the tall brunette.

“Ah, I am busy coaxing my sister to go inside with me..” Taeyeon spoke softly.

“Why don’t you go in, Soo?” Jessica smiled “I will introduce some girls or boys for you..”

Sooyoung chuckled “maybe not now.. I will just stay here for a little bit longer..” she said “go in.. I will go after you later..”

“Syooo..” Taeyeon whined childishly “are you not lonely? What are you going to do here alone?”

“Watching the sunrise?”

“Oh, come on!” Taeyeon whined “how come watching the sunrise is more entertaining than joining my party?”

“I will make it up to you..” Sooyoung smiled “dinner? Only us?” she said, throwing a sweet innocent smile to Taeyeon, waiting for an approval from the blonde, getting a small smile in exchange.

“Promise?” Taeyeon’s left brow raised.

“Deal..” Sooyoung giggled “now, go inside.. you wouldn’t want your guests to wait for you, right?” she added “if your need anything, you can find me there..” Sooyoung pointed to the wide area covered with white sands, her favorite place where she can always find calmness, something that took away her stress and for a moment, enjoying just the sound of wave, and the smell of the beach.

“Okay..” Taeyeon smiled “go on..” she added, letting Sooyoung leaves first, taking the champagne glass from her.

Sooyoung nodded, giving a small smile before she climbed down the stairs to the beach area, going down and closer where she can watch her favorite view.

Taeyeon and Jessica are staying still, watching until Sooyoung gets into her favorite spot, sitting there with her legs folded on her chest, her slender arms wrapped around her leg.

It’s quite far from where Taeyeon and Jessica are standing up, making sure that the brunette will be okay, they both are ready to came inside but stop just when they saw another figure walking closer to the seashore, where Sooyoung is sitting.

The girl, walking from the first level, maybe going out from the villa from the first door level, Taeyeon caught a glimpse of the girl’s face, before she faces her girlfriend.

 

“Isn’t that-..?” Taeyeon’s brows creased, giving an unpleasant look to her girlfriend “I thought you already talk to her?”

“I did…” Jessica swiftly answered, quite surprised by what she saw either.

“And why she is there?”

“Babe, maybe she just want to make friends..”

“Sica--..”

“I will talk to her later again..” Jessica cut “I promise, okay?”

Taeyeon stared at her girlfriend in a moment with a doubtful look “make sure you do..” she mumbled silently as her eyes gazed to the now two figures who is sitting just side by side “Sica..” Taeyeon called as she stared back on her girlfriend “I don’t have any intent to judge your cousin or what..” she said “but I just don’t like the idea of her playing with my sister..” Taeyeon spoke “Sooyoung is more than that for me..”

“Okay.. I get it.. I know..” Jessica replied, caressing Taeyeon’s cheek lovingly “I promise to talk to her again after the party, okay?”

Taeyeon sighed, giving a small smile as a respond, nodding slightly before she plants a soft kiss on Jessica’s temple “okay..” she said “let’s go inside..” she added, before going inside the room with her girlfriend.

 

“Hey..”

Sooyoung turned slightly, eyeing the stranger who is just coming out of nowhere, and now is sitting beside her, wearing such sweet friendly smile “..do I know you?” she asked, and judging from her appearance, Sooyoung’s first guess is maybe the girl is one of the model she ever met before.

“Oh, well..” the girl answered, still wearing the same smile “if you tell me your name, and I tell you mine.. I guess we do know each other..”

Sooyoung gave a light chuckle before she spoke “I’m not trying to be rude or what..” she said “but I’m not that sociable.. so, you might prefer to join the party back..” she added “it might be more entertaining for you..”

“Well, I’m not really into party either..”

Sooyoung went silent, shifting her eyes back far to the horizon, watching as the sun unhide itself far from her reach but still in her sight, the orange gold light that breathtakingly beautiful, never failed to amuse her, never, never failed to hypnotize her.

That in this world, there are still some things that her eyes can never got tired of, that in this world, there are still some things that would worth living for, that in this world there are still some things that would never stopped, just never, to make her falling deeper in love.

The girl, getting no respond from Sooyoung, doing nothing but staring at Sooyoung’s side façade, it’s either the sunrise or whatever kind of magic that Sooyoung uses. She saw it, She is breathtakingly beautiful, ridiculously attractive, that the girl finds herself holding her breath, watching as Sooyoung is staring far to the horizon.

“..it’s beautiful..” the girl mumbled, but her eyes still fixed on Sooyoung.

“Yeah..” Sooyoung answered “for me.. it’s even more than that..” she whispered, not bothering to shifting her gaze “I wish I can stay here forever..”

“I mean you…” the girl replied back, making Sooyoung finally turned her head slowly, meeting the girl’s eyes with a questioning eyes.

Sooyoung chuckled softly “if you want to hit on girls.. I think you should come back to the party..”

“How about you?” she said, wearing a sweet naughty smile “taken?” she asked, her brows creased, but still looking amusingly attractive.

“I’m not into relationship.. not at this current moment..”

“We can take it slow..” the girl said, wearing the same smile still “I’m not in a rush..”

“I’m not into stranger..”

“We can start by doing a little introduction..”

Sooyoung chuckled lightly “you sure are good with words…” she said “it’s pretty boring just being alone with me.. why don’t you join the party..”

“I find you more interesting..”

“You can find more hot and beautiful girls inside there..”

“It’s not fun since you’re not there..”

“You don’t even know me..”

The girl wears an innocent sweet smile, lifting her right hand, offering a handshake as she spoke “Im Yoona..” she said “you?”

Sooyoung stared at her eyes for a second, shifting to the girl’s hand, having a doubtful feeling before she took Yoona’s hand into hers “..Choi Sooyoung..”

“Ahh, so, you’re the exception..” Yoona exclaimed.

“Hmm?”

“Jessica told me ‘Yoona, you can mess with anyone, anyone but Choi Sooyoung..’” Yoona smiled “I wonder what kind of person I can’t get into..” she said “I guess I’ve met her right now..”

Sooyoung’s left brow raised as she wears a small smile “so, you’re jessica’s cousin..” she added “and you don’t listen people well, aren’t you?”

“Oh, so you know me?” Yoona gave a teasing smile “so, I guess you’ve heard a little things about me..”

“Well..” Sooyoung gave a small smile “more like warning..”

Yoona chuckled softly “I will take that you’ve heard only my bad records..”

“Pretty much..”

“So, does that mean I have no chance with you?” Yoona said as giving another naughty smile.

“I’m not a ‘give-it-a-try’ person.. when I’m into a relationship, I’m more like a serious type..” Sooyoung smiled warmly “so, I guess you will can score me out from your list..”

“What if you’re the only name on my list?”

“Well.. that’s not exactly what I heard about you..”

Yoona giggled “does it mean that I still stand a chance if I get into a serious type person?”

Sooyoung chuckled lightly “does it always get them into you?”

“What?” Yoona asked, having an innocent smile on her face.

“Saying what people want to hear..”

“Does it work on you?”

Sooyoung eyed the girl “what do you think?”

Yoona wears another naughty smile before she spoke “then, it doesn’t always work..”

Sooyoung shook her hear slightly, having a small smile on her face “then, you might need a new list…”

“I already had one..”

“With a single name on it? it doesn’t seems like a list for me..”

“I’m more like a fighter.. I don’t give up easily..” Yoona said, throwing another sweet teasing smile “and.. I just determinate to become a serious-relationship type person..”

Sooyoung shook her head with a small smile on her face, she obviously takes that as a joke “so, I guess your relationship type changes according to the girl’s preference?”

“Well, it’s really hard to impress you, isn’t it?”

“You don’t have to try..”

“I already am..”

Sooyoung chuckled softly before gazing back far to the horizon. Her eyes lost in the beauty of the endless scenery, her lungs filled with the fresh smell of the beach, and for a while, her surrounding fills with nothing, nothing but the soundless..

Yoona gazed on Sooyoung’s side façade, for the second time she found herself lost in what she saw, holding the urge to touch the brunette’s face, finding herself wearing a stupid smile on her face as staring into that lost soul.

Somehow, there is just something that attract her to Sooyoung, something that get her lost..

Yoona wore a small smile, letting herself enjoying Sooyoung’s face with the sound of waves before she whispered “so, say.. do you believe in destiny?”