We Need Seung Mi

The Heir (Discontinued)

 

~Chanyeol (POv)~--------- 
 
"We have a problem guys." I started off. They all looked at me with worried eyes. How can I tell them. Just then someone spoke up. 
 
"Is this about perhaps Sukie?" Seung Mi asked. We were all surprised because she sneaked her way in through the door. I nodded. Everyone looked at me strangely. 
 
"Sukie.. She has been taken away. By her father.  She is like us." I said. I mouthed 'supernatural' to them so that Seung Mi wouldn't hear. They all gasped. I eyed Chen. He nodded. 
 
"Hey Mi, why don't I take you home?" Chen said. 
 
"What? Aren't we in the middle of a conversation?" Mi said. Chen shook his head. 
 
"It's nothing, she just was taken home by her father, since she was suppose to sleep here." Chen reassured her. 
 
"Alright, if that's all, then take me home Chennie." Mi said cutely. Chen giggled.
 
"Okay we are off to NARNIA!" Chen yelled. 
 
"YAH! Enough with the NARNIA!" Luhan yelled at Chen. Chen and Mi left as fast because when Luhan is mad, you don't want to be around.
 
"Alright. So she figured out I control fire. It was unexpected because she is one of us. Although she is from Planet Esha. The sister planet of Planet Exo. She is the MoonShine princess." I said and I eyed Hyoyeon.
 
"You have some explaining to do Noona." I said. She sighed.
 
"Araso, you guys know. All of you. Her dad has taken her away. Locked her up in her room until she is the heir and arranged in a marriage. We all know that she doesn't want to be there and is probably pleading for our help. The problem is getting up there." Hyoyeon said.
 
"We have to figure that out, but first how did you guys get down to earth if she wasn't aloud to leave?" Sehun asked. 
 
"That's uh, we kinda faked our death. Since I have ressurrection. I can bring us back to life. We came down in a jet that Sukie got. She can fly it." Hyo said. We were all quite shocked except for Suho.
 
"So uh does anyone know how to fly a jet?" Kris asked. We all looked at each other and Tao raised his hand. 
 
"Not in a video game Tao." Kai said. Tao put his hand down. 
 
"Why don't we just hire someone?" D.O asked. 
 
"Because we need to find someone who knows how to fly a jet." Suho said. Just as he said that Chen came in.
 
"What are we going to do about Sukie?" Chen asked. 
 
"We need someone to fly a jet." Xiumin said. Chen had a sparkle in his eye when Xiumin said that.
 
"Doesn't someone in SNSD know how?" Chen asked Hyoyeon. 
 
"Taeyeon and Sooyoung do." Hyoyeon said. 
 
"Great why don't you call them!" Luhan said. 
 
"Yup I am definitely going to call them and ask them to fly us to a Planet call Esha because we are looking for Sukie." Hyoyeon said sarcastically 
 
"Noona has a point. SNSD could be shocked at the news. Do we know anyone else who could and we can trust?" I said.
 
"Chanyeol, I know who to ask follow me." Chen said. We all nodded and followed him to Seung Mi's house. He knocked on her door and she answered. 
 
"Oh hey, why are you doing here." Mi said surprised. 
 
"Come with us we need to talk to you." Chen said with a serious face. 
 
"Alright, Mom I will be back I have to talk to my friends." Mi said to her mom. 
 
"Okay Honey! Be safe!" Mi's Mom yelled. Mi grabbed her coat and came outside. 
 
"We need to ask you a favor." Chen said. 
 
"Yes, of course, anything for you-you guys." Seung Mi said. 
 
"Can you fly us on Sukies jet to a Planet called Esha." Chen asked her. Her eyes widened. 
 
Authors Note: 
 
Haha, fooled you I did a Double update today since I'm bored. I decided we should dive in to action soon because it seemed a little boring without some sort of drama xD or seriousness xD Hope you guys enjoy it! Remember I'll try to do 2 tomorrow since my birthday is on Saturday I can't do one and then I'm going tocbain with no Wi-Fi guys!