The Ballroom

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Lets go in guys." I walked towards the door and started to open the door. They nodded. I grabbed the handle and then I slowly turned the handle and opened the door. I stood there in shock. The ballroom had all the decorations my mom and Otan did for the last ballroom party. There was golden balloons and the tables were decorated with gold and silver. It was the gold theme party.

"Wow, I have never been in here since my mom died. And it looks amazing." I said and tears starting to form. I began to walk and observe the ballroom. Everything was put to perfection. My mom was an amazing person to be able to have made this. I fell to my knees and started to cry. Chanyeol came running to me.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Chanyeol asked. I shook my head.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked. 

"This ballroom just reminds me of my mom.... And how much I actually miss her." I said with a shaky voice. Chanyeol pulled me into a hug. He then lifted my face and wipped my tears away. 

"It's okay we will find Yongguk and put him in his place." He said with his bright smile. I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you Chanyeol." I stated and then he kissed me. 

"Alright guys! BREAK IT UP!" Kris and Suho said while pulling is apart. 

"NOOO! No no no wait! Look look!" I yelled but then quickly pointed to the corner. Kris put me down. I quickly ran towards the corner. That's when it hit me.

"It's Otan!" I yelled to them. 

"Quickly go give her the spell book!" Lay told D.O. D.O nodded his head and ran over to me handing the book to me. 

"Thanks D.O. Alright now we need to find out which spell the King used." I remarked.

"That's true we don't know which spell made him that way but it has to do with something that made him that monster." Seung Mi added. 

"See told you she is a smart one!" Chen spoke and gave Mi a backhug. 

"Yes, yes we know that Chen." Luhan said and lightly punched Chen.

"Okay, he is a monster... Anothe word for monster could be beast. Hmm." I stated. Hyoyeon snapped her fingers.

"Beastly! A beastly spell!" Hyoyeon added.

"Yes! That's right! We just have to find the opposite spell." I spoke. 

"The opposite of a beast is a non-beast, which is human. So a human spell!" Sehun added. 

"Yeah! Alright I'll look for one." I said. I started to flip the pages in the good spell book. When finally found it. 

"I found it guys! Now please leave and make sure no one comes in." I told them. They looked at me confused but nodded their heads and left the ballroom. 

"Alright it's just you and me now Otan. And I will save save you from this." I spoke. Then I started to read the spell.  

"With this spell I will set a human free, take away the curse of the beast and rescue the human." I said. The spell started to work, Otans hands turned back to normal along with this feet and then he turned back to the way he was before the Kong turned him into what he was.

"Princess Sukie? Is that really you?" Am I back to normal?" Otan asked. I smiled while tears came down.

"Yes King Otan, you are back to normal." I smiled and hugged him.

Authors Note: 
Hey guys! I would like to thank you guys for reading my story! I really appreciate it! I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint! Bye for now! Please check out my new fan fic story! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/695055/cold-hearts-melt-over-time-comedy-romance-you-exo-schoolife-exoandyou