Meeting Exo

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Well, it's now or never. Let's go." I said as we started to walk closer and closer to the the kingdom.  

As we were getting close and closer, i could see the kingdom. We were closer then ever now. I knew what was going to happen. I held onto Hyoyeon, I was scared, scared that this might not work. Hyoyeon saw that I was worried. She stopped us before we got to where we were going to die.  

"We are going to be alright, trust me. I won't let you down. We will go to Earth today." She said while giving me a reasurring look. I looked at her and nodded. I let go of her and started walking. 

We got to the point where we were suppose to be. We stopped. Looked back and then gave the man an 'okay we are ready' look. We looked at each other and walked slowly to the kingdom. BANG! We were shot. Everyone came rushing towards us.  

"Are you okay?"  

"Someone call the ambulance!" 

"Get the king!" 

The ambulance came and got Hyoyeon and I. We were sent out to the hospital. All that we needed was for Hyo to bring herself back to life when no one was in her room. Her family came rushing in. They stayed for about 6 hours, until the nurse kicked them out so that Hyo could sleep. As soon as everyone left, Hyo brought herself back to life. She woke up and started to breathe heavily. Her body aches from the shot. She got up and walked slowly to the door. She opened the door, slowly and quielty. They put me beside her room, so the first thing she did was look at the rooms beside her. She checked the room on the left side of her. No sign of me there. She tried the one on the right. There I was lying there dead. She quickly sneaked in and brought me back to life.  I woke up and breathed heavily as well. My body didn't ache as much.  

"Are you okay Sukie?" She asked. 

"Yeah, how are you holding up?" I asked her.

"My body aches from the shot, but we have to get out of here before they find out we are gone."  

"Same here Unnie. Alright, let's get out through that window." I said as I was walking towards the window. I quietly pushed it open. I looked outside. Phew we were only on the second level. It wasn't much of a drop. Hyo was the first to go out of the window. I was next. I jumped down from the window and landed on a patch of snow, and man was it cold. I reached towards the window and closed it quietly.   

"Where do we go from here Sukie?" She asked me. I thought about where the location was of the jet.  

"Ah! It's should be 5 blocks down! We should start running!" I said as I started to run for the first block. Hyo followed me and eventually caught up to me. She was a bit slow because of the pain from the shot. We were on our fourth block.  We were almost there. Then I heard someone fall down. My eyes widened when I saw Hyo on the ground. I quickly rushed to her side.  

"Unnie! Are you alright? Talk to me Hyo!" I yelled to her. 

 "It's okay, I just tripped. Don't need to go all dramatic on me. Now help me up." She said. What a relief. I really thought she had fainted. I nodded and helped her up. We eventually got there by walking. We didn't want to fall down again. 

"Woah! That's your jet?" She asked surprised.  

"Of course this is my jet. Quickly get on,we have to get out of here." I said while I helped her up. We closed the jet's doors and went up to the front where the captain seat is. I sat on the captain side because I was flying the plane. She sat beside me in the co-captain seat.

"Are you ready for lift off Unnie?"

"Ready as I will ever be. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yelled.

"Alright, alright." I started up the jet and we were off.

We went up into the sky and then dived down, passing Planet Esha.

"Goodbye Planet Esha." I said to myself  

I got Hyo to track where we could land in Seoul. She found a place near a school, so we decided to land there.  It got quite bumpy when we landed. Hyo beside me was freaking out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! Woahhh man, slow down, slow down, SLOW DOWN SUKIE!" She yelled at me. 

"We are slowing down! Just calm down, sounds like you have never been on a jet." I said to her  

"Pshhh, I've been on a jet before. What are you talking about, me never on a jet." She said while playing with her fingers. I knew she was lying because each time she was lying she would play with her fingers.  

"Yeah, suree. I'm totally sure you have been on one before." I said sarcastically. She gave me a glare. 

"Oh look! We are here. I can't wait to meet some of these humans. I wonder what they look like, maybe they are purple or red. I bet they look like human dogs!" I said.  

"Sukie you have read to many fantasy's about humans." She said while laughing at me. 

"Yeah, yeah. Look!" I said pointing out of the window. " It's land!" I said. 

I opened the door and rushed out with Hyoyeon following me out.  

The first thing we saw were humans. I was terrified. They started to come closer to us. I panicked, one of them put out their hand. 

"Hello, I'm Suho.." He said, but before he could finish, I wacked him in the head and hid behind Hyo.  

"Oh dear, I'm very sorry about my friend." Hyo said, while giving me a little glare. The guy tried again. He put out his hand.

"Hello, I'm Suho.." He said but before he could finish, Hyo kicked him in the shin and hid behind me.  

"Yah! I thought you were the brave one Unnie!" I yelled at her.  

"Yah! Don't yell at your Unnie!" She yelled at me and wacked me in the head. 

"Owww, sorry your majesty." I gave her a small smirk. She got mad. That was a bad idea on my part. I sprinted towards a tree to hide behind, totally forgeting there was 12 guys watching us. She caught up to me and tackled me to the ground.  

"Woah! Ladies, ladies, stop fighting." A tall guy said. Hyo and I looked at each other and then wacked the guy in the head. Everyone was laughing at us.  

"Ow, why do you guys have to be so fierce." The guy said.  

"Sorry, we just arn't use to.. well.. you. guys." I said to him  

"What do you mean?" The guy asked. 

"Nevermind that. I'm Min Sukie and this is Kim Hyoyeon." I introduced us to the guy. 

"I'm Chanyeol, this is, Suho as you know, Luhan, Kris, Kai, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, Xiumin and Tao." Chanyeol pointed to the guys that were behind him.  

"Heh, Sorry about before." Hyo and I said while rubbing the back of our necks.  

"Not a problem. You guys look new here, want us to show you around?" Chanyeol asked. Hyo and I looked at each other and nodded.  

"Alright, this is Seoul High School. Shall we go in?" Chanyeol said 

"Yeah. We haven't registered as high school students yet." We told him. One of them spoke up, and I believe it was the other tall guy, oh what was his name.. Oh yeah! Its was Kris.  

"We can show you guys, so how old are you guys?" He asked us.  

"I'm 24 and she is 18." Hyo told them. 

"We are all older then 18. You should be calling us Oppa, Sukie." The guy named Kai said coldly. I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"I don't know you guys well enough yet." I said back to him. 

"You know our name isn't that enough?" Kai said.  

"Nooo it isn't. Anyway, show us to the office please." I said. 

"Not until you say Oppa to us!" They all yelled.  

"Ughhhh, finee. Oppa's can you show us the way to the office~?" I said in a bad  aegyo attempt. They all had their mouths open. 

"What? Haven't you seen a girl do aegyo before?" I said to them. 

"Yeah we have, but not that bad of aegyo!" Sehun said. I gave them a death glare.  

"Woah there lady, we will show you the way. Follow us." Chanyeol said. 

"Here is the office." Suho said.  

"You can register here, but you need to speak with the principal first." D.O said.    

"Alright, and where would the principal be exactly?" I asked them. 

"Over there!" Tao said as he pointed to the tall man in the suit.  

"Better not wack the principal. Have fun!" They all said.  

"Hello... Are you the principal?" I asked him in a shaky voice. 

"Yes I am. Are you here to register?" 

"Yes we are." Hyo said instead of me. 

"Come with me to register." The principal said.  

Author's Note: 

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter with Exo. >.< I'll be sure to make this Fan Fic better and better c: