The Monster

The Heir (Discontinued)

 

"ROAR!!!" Something yelled. We all quickly came to the window in my room. All our eyes widened in fear of what was outside. 
 
"What is that?" Seung Mi asked. I looked at her and sighed.
 
"That my friend is Otan. He- he has been locked away for years. How could he have gotten out? I don't understand." I said. Otan is tall, skinny (looks like he hasnt aten in years) long hands, long nails, long hair, he has no eyes, they're black and full of blood. He has nasty looking layer of teeth.
 
"What do you mean locked away? How did he become like this."  Suho asked. I looked down at my feet. 
 
"Are you hiding something from us?" Xiumin asked. I couldn't bare to look at them. 
 
"You have to tell us what you are hiding. You can't keep secrets from us now can you?" Sehun asked. I just looked into his eyes sending cold shivers down my spine. 
 
"I can't. You guys wouldn't understand." I yelled at them. 
 
"I don't know about you but there is a monster out there and we need to kill it. I'm going and whoever is with me come now." Kris said. I looked at them with sad eyes. They were all leaving. They are just like the others leaving me. Even Hyo. She left. The only that stayed left. 
 
"You can't kill him." I whispered to myself. They don't understand why I can't kill him. I need to go after them. I quickly ran after them. I got there just in time to see all of them fighting Otan. My eyes started to tear up as I saw Otan in pain. 
 
"No- NO STOP IT!!" I yelled at them with a shaky voice. They all turned around and looked at me with a confused face. Just as they were distracted Otan threw all of them towards a huge rock. 
 
"OTAN STOP IT!" I yelled. I got so worked up I didn't notice I was making a storm around Planet Esha. I ran up towards the 9 foot monster and looked him in his bloody eyes. His eyes, his eyes were different from before. They were full of evil. Why did he turn out this way.  I don't understand. 
 
"Otan, you need to stop this. This madness. Snap out of it. Please. Snap out of it for me." I pleaded. He just looked at me and have me a smirk with his rotten teeth. He nodded. 
 
"I will leave Planet Esha, on one condition." He said in a raspy voice. 
 
"What's the condition." I asked him. 
 
"You give me your soul and none shall perish."  He said with a smirk. Thats a big thing to give but I have to give him my soul. If I don't what will happen to Planet Esha if I don't do this. Just as I was about to agree. I heard people yelling.
 
"SUKIE DON'T DO IT! WE CAN KEEP PLANET ESHA SAFE!" They all yelled at me. When suddenly I was grabbed by Otan. Otan started running towards the kingdom. Exo and Seung Mi were chasing after Otan and I. 
 
"HELP ME!!!" I kicked and punched Otan but his grip wouldn't loosen. This is it. What am I suppose to do now. Just as I was about give I remembered something. That's it!
 
"Kai!" I yelled hoping he would hear me. No luck maybe if I try again and say it even louder. 
 
"KAI!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He looked straight at me. Well that caught his attention. 
 
"USE YOUR POWERS!" I screamed. Kai looked at me and nodded. He started talking to the other members and all their faces turned from worried to smirking. What are they planning now? 
 
"EXO WE ARE ONE!" They yelled and started running towards Otan and I while Kris took Chanyeol and flew over top of Otan. Chanyeol was throwing fire ball at the top of Otan head. I could feel his grip loosen. Just then Tao slowed down time so that Exo could go back to their positions. Chen threw lighting bolt at Otans feet making him go off balance. Then Suho put water below Otans feet while Xiumin froze it making Otan wobbly. Sehun came  in quickly blew a force of wind forcing Otan to fall to his knees. Then Kai quickly teleported and grabbed me out of Otans grasp. Then Kai teleported back to his position. Otan got up and started to continue to run towards the castle. D.O ran after him and went in front of him making the ground crack which makes Luhan able to use his Telekinesis to throw rocks at Otan. Luhan kept grabbing rocks and throwing them at Otan making him fall over again but this time it was different. Instead of Otan just falling, he fell and quickly got up and started running towards us. He caught up to Xiumin and he grabbed him and threw him towards the ground. Xiumin tried to get up but groaned in pain. Lay quickly ran towards Xiumin and started healing his wounds. 
 
"OTAN!" I yelled catching his attention, making an opening for Baekhyun to blind him with light. Of course we forgot that he doesn't have any eyes.
"Oh right, he doesn't have eyes my bad." Baekhyun said. We all ran in panick but then Kris grabbed me and flew us up over him. 
 
"What are you doing?" I asked him. 
 
"Use your power." He said. I was confused but then thought about it and nodded. I brought in a blizzard around Otan. I know this blizzard will hurt him but he has done too much damage around here. The blizzard started to freeze him. He eventually froze in the blizzard and his frozen body fell to the floor. Kris brought me down to the ground. Tears were coming out of my eyes while I was looking at him. Chanyeol quickly ran to me and pulled me into his embrace hiding my tears from the others. He kissed my forehead very softly.
 
"Sukie, who is this guy? Chanyeol  asked.
 
Authors Note: 
 
Happy Belated New Years! I'm so sorry guys about not updating >.< I just caught a cold and I'm a bit on the blehhhhhh side xD I hope this makes up for it! It took me a while to figure out what type of monster I should have created. Anyways by for now!